Larry King interviews Ron Paul 8/15/19

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Ron Paul hints at 'deep state' conspiracy against Tulsi Gabbard.

Published on Aug 15, 2019

Former congressman Ron Paul (R-TX) discusses his support for Democratic presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard, and tells Larry King why he thinks some D.C. factions are against her White House run. Plus, his take on the U.S.-China trade war.

Last edited:
I missed the Deep State intimation by Ron Paul, but he surely is enthusiastic about his candidate for President. I am pledged to life for unborn children, so I cannot support a supporter of abortion. Other than that she seems a reasonably objective human being. People just don't understand that when a human being has formed consistent DNA, that is a human life there.

Thank you for sharing this candidate. I have not been following the Democrats closely due to their illegal dossier that was used to attempt to unseat the President, which in most countries is considered treason. The entire democrat leadership was apparently in on it. I just don't understand how hate so large it would cause people to attempt to destroy the Executive branch of the U.S. Government on such a huge piece of fiction they tried to pass off as authentic to their base and everyone else. They even fooled Senator McCain just before his sad death. Every time someone stood up for the President in his innocence, we were shouted down, ridiculed, and even harassed if some were Trump's staff.

I hope if Ms. Gabbard convinces the Democrat Party to redeem itself, she will earn a good citizenship of merit badge. It doesn't look like she will be President in this go-round, but one never knows.

Forum List

Back