Larry Elder...

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge
...just handed Piers Morgan his ass on a silver tongued platter!

I wish I had recorded that no-nonsense put down of Britain's most disingenuous asshole! great stuff, Larry!:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

CNN normally repeats the entire Piers Morgan program. It's understandable that they cut out the Larry Elder segment and went early into a repeat of the Anderson Cooper interview with the juror.

They appear to be not wanting Piers' ass-kicking to be heard again. :lol:

it was different.

difficult to discern the 'point'--people like Piers Morgan enable blacks to remain victims, I think.

Absolutely amazed at all the provocative POV's.

and more than a little tired of them.

The jurors, the jurors, the jurors--
They were paid $40 a day--had to buy their own meals and provide transportation,etc.

'a slave's job' --according to someone

I wish I had seen it. I love Larry Elder. He's one that should run for office, although in California, if he did, he'd be as marked a man as George Zimmerman.

is there anything that has now not been said?

finally- I reluctantly opted for the Lifetime channel. back to back--teenagers conspiring against one another.

the only other bit of news--I think from 'America's Got Talent'--an African American man sang opera--incredible voice. Grew up in Tifton, GA --his mother purchased CD's/operas at yard sales and he began to sing. Now living in Houston and planning to pursue a career as an opera singer. Proposed to his fiancee after his performance.

'Pratt' --that might have been his name.

http://www.11alive.com/news/article...hocks-Americas-Got-Talent-with-opera-proposal

Last edited:

finally- I reluctantly opted for the Lifetime channel. back to back--teenagers conspiring against one another.

the only other bit of news--I think from 'America's Got Talent'--an African American man sang opera--incredible voice. Grew up in Tifton, GA --his mother purchased CD's/operas at yard sales and he began to sing. Now living in Houston and planning to pursue a career as an opera singer. Proposed to his fiancee after his performance.

I saw him, he doesn't have a prayer. Tenors who try to be sopranos never do. But, yes he was a good singer, he just needs some training to get rid of those higher registers.

I saw him, he doesn't have a prayer. Tenors who try to be sopranos never do. But, yes he was a good singer, he just needs some training to get rid of those higher registers.

It was amazing. Distracted me from myself for a moment.

Tifton, GA--about an hour south of Atlanta--on the way to Macon. That was almost the most amazing part. Very sleepy little southern town. He sounds intent upon his goals. I wish him well.

here is the tape -
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WnDO_GsxYg&feature=player_embedded]Larry Elder Destroys Piers Morgan Zimmerman Verdict Debate - YouTube[/ame]

and here is Leo Terrell a civil rights attorney taking on Juan Williams for the same thing -
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVySbp3KhgA&feature=player_embedded]Hannity Guest Leo Terrell Explodes At Juan Williams: 'Shame On You!' 'You're Embarrassing Yourself!' - YouTube[/ame]

both Juan Williams and Piers Morgan wanted a verdict based on emotion rather than facts. Rather scary, isn't it? Is that what they think our justice system should be based on? I guess they are just following the lead of Holder, who is over our entire federal justice system.

Forum List

Back