Lard-Ass FLOTUS (FATASS) EXTENDS Hawaiian Vacation

with her fat friends - at the expense of the American taxpayer.

I know for a fact the boys and girls at HMX-1 hate these fucking panty-waste Obamas….

Michelle Obama celebrates 50th birthday in Hawaii as US shivers - Telegraph

Why would she want to come back and live with a dictator? This decision may be the first steps of that divorce most of us see coming. She is a sad case, anyway you look at it. Not a happy woman. The lifestyle she entered into, years ago, is over. Loss and pain is what she is living with now.

This was my first thought as well, when I read she stayed behind to celebrate her 50th birthday......because why wouldn't she want to spend it with her husband and children? Something is going on, just not sure what. Looks like maybe there is truth to the rumor she is going to bail on him eventually.

Her birthday is not for another 11 days

This is a pre-50 celebration

The Obamas are as much in love as the day they married....more so

Why would she want to come back and live with a dictator? This decision may be the first steps of that divorce most of us see coming. She is a sad case, anyway you look at it. Not a happy woman. The lifestyle she entered into, years ago, is over. Loss and pain is what she is living with now.

This was my first thought as well, when I read she stayed behind to celebrate her 50th birthday......because why wouldn't she want to spend it with her husband and children? Something is going on, just not sure what. Looks like maybe there is truth to the rumor she is going to bail on him eventually.

:lol::lol: You're trying too hard

Look at the conservatives posting on this thread

Do you really think any of them have a marriage as good as the Obamas?

Look at the conservatives posting on this thread

Do you really think any of them have a marriage as good as the Obamas?

How do you know the state of their marriage? You sound like a giddy teen girl.

And yes. Given how great you assume theirs is mine would be as good or better. Longer, younger, we pay for our own vacations

with her fat friends - at the expense of the American taxpayer.

I know for a fact the boys and girls at HMX-1 hate these fucking panty-waste Obamas….

Michelle Obama celebrates 50th birthday in Hawaii as US shivers - Telegraph

Girls Weekend Out is ok...unless you are the 1st Lady?

Well, to be fair, she hasn't taken time off since last year.

Time off? You can't be serious. She is not employed. How the hell do you take time off? All she has to do is smile and make the right noises. She can't even do that. She gies to Africa and emasculated the president of the United States. She needs to stay gone.

Time off? You can't be serious. She is not employed. How the hell do you take time off? All she has to do is smile and make the right noises. She can't even do that. She gies to Africa and emasculated the president of the United States. She needs to stay gone.

Yes, given that she was never proud of her country, until that fateful day when people cast their votes for hope and change... :lmao: Boy, they got it.

Last edited by a moderator:

You conservatives are so cute..

Naive, yet cute

Yes, given that she was never proud of her country, until that fateful day when people cast their votes for hope and change... :lmao: Boy, they got it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYY73RO_egw]Michelle Obama: First Time proud of USA - YouTube[/ame]

This is SO cool...

Righties still trying to play the Michele is not proud of her country
Why don't you do the terrorist stuff?

She should fly home on a commercial airline or grab a seat on a military hop.

It will cost about $800,000 for the taxpayers to send AF-1 to Hawaii to cart her home. It's crazy to spend that kind of money for an unelected person....

It will cost about $800,000 for the taxpayers to send AF-1 to Hawaii to cart her home. It's crazy to spend that kind of money for an unelected person....

One wonders if the dogs got their own plane, this time, too....:eusa_whistle:

theres a lot of crazy haterz out there.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYY73RO_egw]Michelle Obama: First Time proud of USA - YouTube[/ame]

This is SO cool...

Righties still trying to play the Michele is not proud of her country
Why don't you do the terrorist stuff?

Well in fairness, one does have to listen to her speak her truth and wonder what kind of person she is, by how she thinks of the country that gave rise to her life and education.

None of that means she is less of a human-being however. Just someone with an attitude I wouldn't want to associate with, especially at Reverend Wright's church, for those 20 years. God Damn America!! God Damn America.

If you want to know more about a person's character, look at their friends.

One wonders if the dogs got their own plane, this time, too....:eusa_whistle:

Don't forget the $200 million a day trip to India

Forum List

Back