Lard-Ass FLOTUS (FATASS) EXTENDS Hawaiian Vacation

I hope the first lady enjoys herself.....

No better way to turn 50

How interesting that the great waster of taxpayer money, Moochelle, will be spending our money to hang out with one of America's wealthiest people at the same time King Hussein is running around complaining about "economic inequality". I wonder if Moochelle will be asking to Oprah to give away her vast stockpile of money and assets to rectify that inequality?

with her fat friends - at the expense of the American taxpayer.

I know for a fact the boys and girls at HMX-1 hate these fucking panty-waste Obamas….

Michelle Obama celebrates 50th birthday in Hawaii as US shivers - Telegraph

Why would she want to come back and live with a dictator? This decision may be the first steps of that divorce most of us see coming. She is a sad case, anyway you look at it. Not a happy woman. The lifestyle she entered into, years ago, is over. Loss and pain is what she is living with now.

Michelle-Obama-unhappy-at-Mandela-memorial-2912452.jpg

Michelle just figured out that barry is not just gay but bi, but only for really hot blonde white bitches, Barry left her with orca so she could try out that bi sex herslef.

Time off at Oprahs house on Maui ......

Some way to lead up to your 50th birthday. Going to be 8 degrees in DC tomorrow

The First Lady is no fool

Right! That's about the temperature she feels when she is living under the same roof with a narcissistic. Chill is in the air when he comes home.

Right! That's about the temperature she feels when she is living under the same roof with a narcissistic. Chill is in the air when he comes home.

They make a wonderful couple

Can't ya feel the love?

I hope the first lady enjoys herself.....

No better way to turn 50

Thanks. You can put your mouth back between Barry's legs now and resume your daily chore. How's it smell down there? Nutty? Like fried chicken? Come back up for air in awhile, wipe up, and let us know.

No one can be as obsessed with gay sex the way you are without being gay. Why don't you just come out of the closet. It won't cure your stupid, ignorant, low life, loser thing that you have going on, but hey, one thing at a time. Baby steps.

They make a wonderful couple

Can't ya feel the love?

About as much as we did from you people with the Bush's
but cry us a riva if you must and don't throw your back out bowing....:eusa_boohoo:

Forum List

Back