Land Of The Free And Home Of The Brave?

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Not any longer.

1. In two recent, and many other threads, I have posted revealing and incriminating truths about the Democrat Party, and as expected, the angry responses haven't been to address the disclosures.
Instead, they simply posted some iteration of 'is not,' or 'sez you!' or all the variations of 'I hate you.'

2. The inability to refute the charges proves that the other side of the aisle knows they to be true....but cannot allow themselves to admit or address the truth, as they know what punishment they would receive from the mob, the herd.
Hence, the thread title.

3. Coulter was far too kind to these spineless submissives when she wrote:
"Let me give you a little tip: if you want liberalism to continue in this country, you have to realize that liberal students are being let down by their professors! They have liberal school teachers, and read the liberal press! Because of this weak preparation, they are unable to argue, to think beyond the first knee-jerk impulse. They can’t put together a logical thought. Now, compare that to a college Republican…"

It's not that they can't......they are afraid to. They see, daily, the attacks on status, jobs, their persons, by the mob.

4. Never having learned the truth about life under Bolshevik domination, these Democrat/Progressive acolytes may not recognize that they are the fearful, cowardly, mirror images. They live in constant dread of saying the wrong thing, of not being woke enough.

5. "Trump Launches Cancel Culture Ad: “I’m Afraid To Say This Out Loud”

Posted by William A. Jacobson Tuesday, August 4, 2020 at 8:30pm
Seeking the “hidden vote” of centrists and conservatives who self-censor rather than be subjected to liberal retribution.

The Trump campaign has released a TV ad that directly addresses what is commonly referred to as cancel culture, the silencing of people who fear retribution from liberals, like trying to get you fired.
Polling backs up the effect. Polling shows that a majority of Americans, but particularly conservatives, fear expressing their views. The only people who are comfortable speaking out are people who are strongly liberal."

Last edited:
Not any longer.

1. In two recent, and many other threads, I have posted revealing and incriminating truths about the Democrat Party, and as expected, the angry responses haven't been to address the disclosures.
Instead, they simply posted some iteration of 'is not,' or 'sez you!' or all the variations of 'I hate you.'

2. The inability to refute the charges proves that the other side of the aisle knows they to be true....but cannot allow themselves to admit or address the truth, as they know what punishment they would receive from the mob, the herd.
Hence, the thread title.

"Let me give you a little tip: if you want liberalism to continue in this country, you have to realize that liberal students are being let down by their professors! They have liberal school teachers, and read the liberal press! Because of this weak preparation, they are unable to argue, to think beyond the first knee-jerk impulse. They can’t put together a logical thought. Now, compare that to a college Republican…"

It's not that they can't......they are afraid to. They see, daily, the attacks on status, jobs, their persons, by the mob.

4. Never having learned the truth about life under Bolshevik domination, these Democrat/Progressive acolytes may not recognize that they are the fearful, cowardly, mirror images. They live in constant dread of saying the wrong thing, of not being woke enough.

Seeking the “hidden vote” of centrists and conservatives who self-censor rather than be subjected to liberal retribution.

The Trump campaign has released a TV ad that directly addresses what is commonly referred to as cancel culture, the silencing of people who fear retribution from liberals, like trying to get you fired.
Polling backs up the effect. Polling shows that a majority of Americans, but particularly conservatives, fear expressing their views. The only people who are comfortable speaking out are people who are strongly liberal."

Difficult as it might be to swallow, cancel culture cannot cancel anything or anyone if those it threatens refuse to bow down and kiss postmodernist feet. Sure enough when one refuses to edit their speech in conformity with the radical left he or she will lose their job and be quite possibly socially marked for life as an outcast. Nevertheless one must stand up to these French Revolution rejects and take the damage or they will win in the end—every last time.

Not any longer.

In your country, you've always been ruled by a dictator. With the fall of the Soviet Union, Boris Yeltsin was an incompetent drunk who couldn't begin to piece together a fledgling democracy, so into the vacuum steps Putin, and he has never left.

So why are you talking about the Land of the Free and Home of the Brave?

Not any longer.

Hence, the thread title.

Difficult as it might be to swallow, cancel culture cannot cancel anything or anyone if those it threatens refuse to bow down and kiss postmodernist feet. Sure enough when one refuses to edit their speech in conformity with the radical left he or she will lose their job and be quite possibly socially marked for life as an outcast. Nevertheless one must stand up to these French Revolution rejects and take the damage or they will win in the end—every last time.

Two words: Drew Brees

The pressure must be enormous.

Not any longer.

In your country, you've always been ruled by a dictator. With the fall of the Soviet Union, Boris Yeltsin was an incompetent drunk who couldn't begin to piece together a fledgling democracy, so into the vacuum steps Putin, and he has never left.

Even you must realize how stupid you appear.

Not any longer.

Even I realize that you are a Russian troll.

Not any longer.

So 'Russian troll' has come to mean any who provided posts for which your sort has no answer?

Weird euphemism.

Got it.

Not any longer.

So 'Russian troll' has come to mean any who provided posts for which your sort has no answer?

Weird euphemism.

Got it.

Observing how Progressives/Liberals/Democrat voters have knuckled-under, bent the knee and the neck to doctrines than no real American can abide, it reminds of the poem "If," by Kipling

If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or being lied about, don’t deal in lies,
Or being hated, don’t give way to hating,
And yet don’t look too good, nor talk too wise:

If you can dream—and not make dreams your master;
If you can think—and not make thoughts your aim;
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same;
If you can bear to hear the truth you’ve spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build ’em up with worn-out tools:

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings—nor lose the common touch,
If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you,
If all men count with you, but none too much;
If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds’ worth of distance run,
Yours is the Earth and everything that’s in it,
And—which is more—you’ll be a Man, my son!

It appears that Progressives/Liberals/Democrat voters aren't the 'men' to which he referred.

Observing how Progressives/Liberals/Democrat voters have knuckled-under, bent the knee and the neck to doctrines than no real American can abide, it reminds of the poem "If," by Kipling

It appears that Progressives/Liberals/Democrat voters aren't the 'men' to which he referred.

You have no idea about anything a "real American can abide", because you are not, and never will be, a 'real American', you commie fuck.

Forum List

Back