Lady Gaga's dog walker shot 4 times in the chest. Two of her dog taken.

White 6

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I do not pay much attention to entertainment news, but this caught my eye this morning. Her dog walker was walking three of her dogs around 9:40 pm last night. Somebody attacked, shot the dog walker 4 times in the chest and steal two of her french bulldogs. Duh. What the hell? Two thoughts:
1.Who in their right mind put 4 rounds in somebody's chest to steal a couple of dogs, anybody's dogs or any type of dogs?
2. Although this happened last night, there is no story about the status of the victim dog walker who was taken to the hospital barely breathing, though many of the stories go on and on about her and those dogs and the reward.

Maybe I am just not properly obsessed by stardom, but if you take 4 in the chest, you are probably fighting for your life, far more of real human interest than the short shrift paid in the stories.

Oops. Forgot to post the link, buy I think most of you have seen it,

Last edited:

okfine

Gold Member
Reaction score
I do not pay much attention to entertainment news, but this caught my eye this morning. Her dog walker was walking three of her dogs around 9:40 pm last night. Somebody attacked, shot the dog walker 4 times in the chest and steal two of her french bulldogs. Duh. What the hell? Two thoughts:
1.Who in their right mind put 4 rounds in somebody's chest to steal a couple of dogs, anybody's dogs or any type of dogs?
2. Although this happened last night, there is no story about the status of the victim dog walker who was taken to the hospital barely breathing, though many of the stories go on and on about her and those dogs and the reward.

Maybe I am just not properly obsessed by stardom, but if you take 4 in the chest, you are probably fighting for your life, far more of real human interest than the short shrift paid in the stories.
I saw it on TV and the guy looked like he was alive. The news copter was zoomed in on him as clear as can be.

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Life in a blue city.

L.K.Eder

unbannable non-troll
Reaction score

why have dogs if you can't walk them yourself.

okfine

Gold Member
Reaction score

Because they don't like picking up the poop.

L.K.Eder

unbannable non-troll
Reaction score

Because they don't like picking up the poop.
easy choice. don't have a dog.

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Reaction score
No description of the shooter?

Maybe it was a racial minority that they don't want to demonize ? My guess is that it wasn't a white , normative Trumpster- as the Hollywood PD wouldn't have a problem going after them full force.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List