Lady Gaga's dog walker shot 4 times in the chest. Two of her dog taken.

White 6

Diamond Member
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 10, 2019
I do not pay much attention to entertainment news, but this caught my eye this morning. Her dog walker was walking three of her dogs around 9:40 pm last night. Somebody attacked, shot the dog walker 4 times in the chest and steal two of her french bulldogs. Duh. What the hell? Two thoughts:
1.Who in their right mind put 4 rounds in somebody's chest to steal a couple of dogs, anybody's dogs or any type of dogs?
2. Although this happened last night, there is no story about the status of the victim dog walker who was taken to the hospital barely breathing, though many of the stories go on and on about her and those dogs and the reward.

Maybe I am just not properly obsessed by stardom, but if you take 4 in the chest, you are probably fighting for your life, far more of real human interest than the short shrift paid in the stories.

Oops. Forgot to post the link, buy I think most of you have seen it,

Last edited:
I do not pay much attention to entertainment news, but this caught my eye this morning. Her dog walker was walking three of her dogs around 9:40 pm last night. Somebody attacked, shot the dog walker 4 times in the chest and steal two of her french bulldogs. Duh. What the hell? Two thoughts:
1.Who in their right mind put 4 rounds in somebody's chest to steal a couple of dogs, anybody's dogs or any type of dogs?
2. Although this happened last night, there is no story about the status of the victim dog walker who was taken to the hospital barely breathing, though many of the stories go on and on about her and those dogs and the reward.

Maybe I am just not properly obsessed by stardom, but if you take 4 in the chest, you are probably fighting for your life, far more of real human interest than the short shrift paid in the stories.
I saw it on TV and the guy looked like he was alive. The news copter was zoomed in on him as clear as can be.

Life in a blue city.

why have dogs if you can't walk them yourself.

Because they don't like picking up the poop.

No description of the shooter?

I'll just leave this here.

Carnac-the-Magnificent.jpeg

Because they don't like picking up the poop.
easy choice. don't have a dog.

Forum List

Back