Lady Ga Ga Halftime...Total Embarassment to the United States

I'm a little disappointed that she didn't do something to freak out and disgust the self-righteous, sanctimonious, holier-than-thou crowd.

I'm a little disappointed that she didn't do something to freak out and disgust the self-righteous, sanctimonious, holier-than-thou crowd.
LOL She was rather restrained. OTOH, I think there's a big difference between her public image and her true personality. She seems to be rather old school patriotic at times.

FWIW, her Christmas album was very good:

It was a great show for 12 year old girls who havent cultivated any sort of taste yet....

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

What, you mean besides having a dick and being a guy pretending to be a girl?

Halftime show was a disgrace. What have we come to as a nation? This shit? This is what we signal to the world? No wonder they see us as weak.

There was absolutely nothing wrong with the half time show. You're just a whiny tight ass

I was happy she just did what she does without the politics. That's not the place for her OPINIONS. She's hired to ENTERTAIN. That's all.

Not a fan of Lady Gaga but the show was well done. Costumes sucked, looked like she was wrapped in a roll of aluminum foil.
Prince did the best halftime show. Bruno Mars was up there also.
Wish they would have some big hard core bands performing. The Stones were in one.

Halftime show was a disgrace. What have we come to as a nation? This shit? This is what we signal to the world? No wonder they see us as weak.
How on earth did you stumble onto this crazy conclusion? What in your mind makes Lady Gage's halftime performance a disgrace and a "total embarrassment to the United States"?

Not a fan of her music at all, but she puts on a decent show. I'm impressed that she didn't cave into the left's pressure of making a political statement, and instead had a relatively patriotic start to the show.

C3_HeGSW8AABtUy.jpg

Forum List

Back