Labor Force Participation Rate at Record Lows, Worst Job Creation in Years

Hoosier4Liberty

Libertarian Republican
Oct 14, 2013
The liberal media will pretend this jobs report was good by saying the unemployment rate went down to 6.7%. But in reality, this jobs report was just awful. Fewer Americans are even looking for work, and December is traditionally considered one of the best months for job growth.
Horrible News for Unemployed Americans: December Was a Bummer for Jobs Growth
Stunning: 92 Million Americans Not Working - The Rush Limbaugh Show

Americans just aren't working. The Democrats aren't helping Americans keep their jobs, and it's time they lose theirs. 2014 is coming, baby!

Considering Pubs have blocked every real jobs bill since 2/2010- this is THEIR recovery now. BTW, layoffs were down over 300 k, and every jobs number has been changed up for months...Not reported on Pub propaganda machine, of course. For those happy at fear mongering BS, you are bad citizens as well as FOS...

You republicans cut tens of billions out of r@d, science and infrastructure over the past 3 years. The public sector is also part of our economy.

I'll admit that the economic policies need to be better for the private sector and a little more pro American.

It is nice to see a joyful nutter! Weak jobs report = elated nutter. What a patriot!

The issue here is that for years, every month a large amount of people leave the workforce and yet the UE% drops. We have debated how wrong the UE number actually is, I have stated that it's fully possible to have 40% actual UE while the % released by the Government is 2% or even 1%.

What this is proving is that the economy is getting worse, unless you look at where the FED-R dumps trillions. What this proves is that the UE numbers are meaningless when you don't understand what they mean and how they got there.

Or do you really believe we are at 6.3% UE right now? I mean, if you do that's fine, I'll just know there is no point is talking with you about it anymore as you have no interest in reality.

You republicans cut tens of billions out of r@d, science and infrastructure over the past 3 years. The public sector is also part of our economy.

I'll admit that the economic policies need to be better for the private sector and a little more pro American.

I think it would do you best to just stop talking. We spend 3.5ish trillion a year, that number is not shrinking.... You got your way, more in science, more in education, more in military and if we spent more on infrastructure we would be running so far over 2 trillion a year it would be retarded.

Last edited:

The democrats control the Senate and the White House and have IGNORED the house, so exactly HOW did Republicans cut anything?

I think it would do you best to just stop talking. We spend 3.5ish trillion a year, that number is not shrinking.... You got your way, more in science, more in education, more in military and if we spent more on infrastructure we would be running so far over 2 trillion a year it would be retarded.

I think it would be best for you to plainly take your anti-American idea's and stick them up your ass. That 3.5 trillion isn't because of infrastructure, science, r@D(outside of the military) or education. This is a fact moron.

Look up some facts before you talk fucker.

Infastructure= down
Science = down
r@d = down

Some of these are at levels not seen since the 90's.

The economy has improved.

Period.

No, really it has not. Period.

The only areas you show "growth" are areas the Government injects money. Take that money away and you have a depression... A depression is the true economy. The idea that you can float a recession or depression was tried under FDR and failed horribly.

Period.

The only areas you show "growth" are areas the Government injects money. Take that money away and you have a depression... A depression is the true economy. The idea that you can float a recession or depression was tried under FDR and failed horribly.

OK. The economy is worse. You are right. You have it figured out. Way to go.

Period.

I agree, thank you for finally coming around... Seems pretty obvious now doesn't it?

Huge cuts in infrastructure U.S. infrastructure spending has plummeted since 2008

infra-spending-2.png

Niedernhofer is not alone. In a survey of more than 3,700 US scientists released on 29 August by the American Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology in Rockville, Maryland, one-third said that they had laid off researchers, and close to two-thirds had seen their funding fall since 2010. Federal spending on research and development has declined by 16.3% since 2010, the fastest drop in a three-year period since the end of the space race in the 1970s, according to an analysis published on 3 September by the American Association for the Advancement of Science in Washington DC.

The most drastic reduction occurred on 1 March, when across-the-board budget cuts known as sequestration lopped 5% from the budgets of most government agencies. Science powerhouses such as the NIH in Bethesda, Maryland, and the National Science Foundation in Arlington, Virginia, began to scrimp by reducing the values and durations of grants, and the number of recipients per application cycle.
More cuts loom for US science : Nature News & Comment

notebook_scistat_730.png

https://www.sciencenews.org/article/funding-slide Nasa was more like 18 billion a few years ago now you fuckers are arguing for 16...Good news is the new budget is closer to 17.

China thanks you in weakening America. :mad: All your bases and defending the world is just dumb.

I agree, thank you for finally coming around... Seems pretty obvious now doesn't it?

Tool.

Huge cuts in infrastructure U.S. infrastructure spending has plummeted since 2008

infra-spending-2.png

Niedernhofer is not alone. In a survey of more than 3,700 US scientists released on 29 August by the American Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology in Rockville, Maryland, one-third said that they had laid off researchers, and close to two-thirds had seen their funding fall since 2010. Federal spending on research and development has declined by 16.3% since 2010, the fastest drop in a three-year period since the end of the space race in the 1970s, according to an analysis published on 3 September by the American Association for the Advancement of Science in Washington DC.

The most drastic reduction occurred on 1 March, when across-the-board budget cuts known as sequestration lopped 5% from the budgets of most government agencies. Science powerhouses such as the NIH in Bethesda, Maryland, and the National Science Foundation in Arlington, Virginia, began to scrimp by reducing the values and durations of grants, and the number of recipients per application cycle.
More cuts loom for US science : Nature News & Comment

notebook_scistat_730.png

https://www.sciencenews.org/article/funding-slide Nasa was more like 18 billion a few years ago now you fuckers are arguing for 16...Good news is the new budget is closer to 17.

China thanks you in weakening America. :mad: All your bases and defending the world is just dumb.

Well.... "huge cuts" that followed a massive addition.... Did you think we could just keep adding to the spending indefinitely? If you believe that spending more makes the economy stronger, then why did it crash towards your peak?

You proved your own retarded theory wrong... Building roads and bridges for the sake of building them, well there is a name for that....

Tool.

Hey question... Are the rich richer and the middle class and poor poorer? Just wondering how you claim the economy is better while also claiming we need a min wage hike because of the inequality gape growing... If you believe all that.

I know, it sucks not talking to a hyper partisan Republican, they call you on your chit and you can't claim they voted for Bush as a get out of jail free.

The losertrian movement is a tool of the super rich to get us back to the 19th century sweat shop.

Poor poorer and rich with all the money.

Seems with all your spending and programs that you just showed the US did, that you helped create the super rich and create even more poor.

Funny how Obama got a 788 billion dollar stimulus to create "shovel ready jobs" based in "investing in our infrastructure." Yet if he had even spent half of it there you would have had to double our spending every year for 3 years from what it actually was.

That's what you get when you vote for politicians to spend money for you, more poor people and richer rich people.

Grats Matt, you hate the middle class and poor.

Forum List

Back