Kyle Rittenhouse weighs in on Daniel Perry defending himself from a BLM mob

Well my eyes are bad and I don't have my glasses so I didn't read the thread right. But he isn't pointing the weapon. You're trying to say he's about to raise it b/c it's slightly raised but you don't know that.
Tricks With Flicks

The series of photos is edited. The only one that matters—showing what position the Commie Goon was holding it in just before he got shot—has been shredded.

7res56.jpg

Only fascists think that having a different political opinion deserves death.

Good to know who you are.
Trying to kill me means you deserve death, you fucking NAZI asshole. Progs are the ones who try to kill those who disagree with them

Trying to kill me means you deserve death, you fucking NAZI asshole. Progs are the ones who try to kill those who disagree with them
The protestor who was murdered wasn’t trying to kill anyone.

A fascist like you sees anyone who thinks differently than you as an existential threat.

You’re wrong on this one my friend. Daniel was literally surrounded by a violent mob that could’ve pulled him out of the car and beat the living shit out of him or killed him. He had a gun pointed at him the man had an AK 47. You’re on the wrong side of history here

Wrong.
Daniel deliberately drove into the crowd ahead of him, causing many injuries.
All witnesses said no gun was pointed at him, and Foster merely wanted to talk to Perry.

{...
Perry, who was stationed at Fort Hood, initiated the fatal encounter when he ran a red light and drove his vehicle into a crowd gathered at the protest. Foster was openly carrying an assault-style rifle – legal in Texas – and approached Perry’s car and motioned for him to lower his window, at which point Perry fatally shot him with a handgun, prosecutors said.

Perry’s legal team argued his actions were justified as self-defense. He told police during an interview that he believed Foster was going to aim the firearm at him, according to CNN affiliate KEYE.
...}

Wrong.
Daniel deliberately drove into the crowd ahead of him, causing many injuries.
All witnesses said no gun was pointed at him, and Foster merely wanted to talk to Perry.

{...
Perry, who was stationed at Fort Hood, initiated the fatal encounter when he ran a red light and drove his vehicle into a crowd gathered at the protest. Foster was openly carrying an assault-style rifle – legal in Texas – and approached Perry’s car and motioned for him to lower his window, at which point Perry fatally shot him with a handgun, prosecutors said.

Perry’s legal team argued his actions were justified as self-defense. He told police during an interview that he believed Foster was going to aim the firearm at him, according to CNN affiliate KEYE.
...}
Disagreed.

to the whole thread. What’s going on with this case. ?

Is Mr. Perry still sitting in jail. I thought he was going to be paroled soon?

A fascist like you sees anyone who thinks differently than you as an existential threat.
Which protestor are you referring?

The pedo who was fresh out of a mental ward who chased him

The wife beater who also chased him

Or Gauge who pointed a glock at him

Damn you're a lying sack. Don't matter though, I don't care. You oughta just stay away from Kyle. You might get hurt.

Forum List

Back