Kyle Rittenhouse sued by estate of Joseph Rosenbaum

Liar.

On May 25, 2022, the website USA Taters published an article positing that the ABC television show "The View" had settled a lawsuit brought by Kyle Rittenhouse and his mother, Wendy. In November 2021, the former was acquitted on charges of homicide and reckless endangerment after shooting three men during a riot in Kenosha, Wisconsin. The terms of the settlement allegedly included a payout of $22 million and a formal apology from "The View":

There is no truth whatsoever to these claims. USA Taters is part of network of websites and social media accounts called America's Last Line of Defense, which, in a disclaimer, describes the content of its publications as "fiction," "pure fantasy," and "satirical":
Snopes?

You dumb mother fucker. :laughing0301:

snopes pigs.jpg

Snopes?

View attachment 821225

Kyle Rittenhouse sued by estate of Joseph Rosenbaum? People need to stop giving to a billionaire's defense. Kyle needs help.​

Rosenbaum's estate is also targeting the City of Kenosha, its officials, the City of West Allis, six local Sheriff’s departments, and two police departments for “compensatory and punitive damages” over what it refers to as Rosenbaum's “wrongful death.” During Rittenhouse's trial, witnesses confirmed that Rosenbaum reached for Rittenhouse's gun during the Black Lives Matter protest the two were present at.

"I’m being sued again for defending my life," Rittenhouse posted on X, formerly known as Twitter.

Justice is Blind. Kyle is finding that out the hard way.

View attachment 821170

:th_Back_2_Topic_2:

Kyle Rittenhouse sued by estate of Joseph Rosenbaum? People need to stop giving to a billionaire's defense. Kyle needs help.​

Rosenbaum's estate is also targeting the City of Kenosha, its officials, the City of West Allis, six local Sheriff’s departments, and two police departments for “compensatory and punitive damages” over what it refers to as Rosenbaum's “wrongful death.” During Rittenhouse's trial, witnesses confirmed that Rosenbaum reached for Rittenhouse's gun during the Black Lives Matter protest the two were present at.

"I’m being sued again for defending my life," Rittenhouse posted on X, formerly known as Twitter.

View attachment 821170

Yes, he was convicted of raping 5 little boys.... or as the shitlibs call it - "street cred" or "a resume stuffer".
Yeah, and now the child raper and attempted murderer's family is asking a court to support that shit......Astounding.

Snopes?

View attachment 821225
You're still a liar--and you fell for a satire site's BS.

As an ignorant ass..you never fail to live down to expectations.

But do go on...posting lies and odd BS---it just shows who you are..and who you represent.

Kyle has no money, except maybe for the dollars losers sent him for his defense. Like Trump he scammed people.

and no, Kyle never sued the View. Even his family is on record calling those claims bs
Such hatred of a guy that was only defending his own life. ^^^^^ How does a human being get so twisted......Oh yeah, Marxism.

You're still a liar--and you fell for a satire site's BS.

As an ignorant ass..you never fail to live down to expectations.

But do go on...posting lies and odd BS---it just shows who you are..and who you represent.

Nah, you fell for the oldest trick in the book... you posted a shit site, like a lazy dumbfuck, and now you gotta live with.

You're just a fucking liar.... nothing more, nothing less.

Actually, I can find no record of Kyle winning any lawsuits..or settling for any money. He's got some bucks..maybe. But big bucks? I don't think so~
He got some donations from a fund and I think part of his bail money but no lawsuit money. You are correct.

Nah, you fell for the oldest trick in the book... you posted a shit site, like a lazy dumbfuck, and now you gotta live with.

You're just a fucking liar.... nothing more, nothing less.
Uh huh..except you fucking retard..you can't prove a single 'lie' from me..while you cannot post without making shit up....stupid shit. Easily provable stupid shit. Easily checked factual shit.
When caught..just double down right? No proof that you are right..because you are wrong.

..and that's who you are..a pathetic loser who hangs out here to get a few smileys for his lies.

How sad///pretty funny also..but sad~

The protesters went home by dark because of the curfew. No one was left on the streets but vandals, vigilantes and the militia punks like Boogaloo Bois and Oathkeepers.
I am told the exact opposite. Whatever random shit that would be.

View attachment 821170

Gee, how many times have you cut and pasted this post?

3 times too many?

Forum List

Back