Kyle Rittenhouse Speaks To His Supporters From Jail

This kid is innocent and needs to be let out right fucking now.

Nope..he's in for a very long time...until Bubba gets his fill....and he spends about 5 years on suicide watch.

Wrong, no jury in America will convict him after watching the video of him trying to retreat. That's the law in Wisconsin. He retreated then used force to protect himself after being shot at.

Nope..he's in for a very long time...until Bubba gets his fill....and he spends about 5 years on suicide watch.

What did this kid do that you want him raped, abused, caged, and tormented until he kills himself?
Why does he inspire that sort of vicious hatred in you?
You know some of the dead, or something, they buddies of your's?

Or do you just really relate to and identify with folks that want to burn and destroy shit so bad, and get so enraged when someone objects that they chase and assault the objector even though he was armed?

I don't like cops much but I think I'd rather have this kid living next door to me than you..... in fact, I wouldn't let someone like you live near me.

Wrong, no jury in America will convict him after watching the video of him trying to retreat. That's the law in Wisconsin. He retreated then used force to protect himself after being shot at.

Except..that the DA will argue that he came to the protest with the intention to incite an incident that he could exploit..and kill someone. The DA will point to the gloves..and argue that they show he was intending to ditch the gun after his murders. Except..he had already assaulted a woman prior to the shooting...the jury..made up of the citizens of that area..will never believe that he is innocent....never. At best..he gets a voluntary manslaughter plea..at best.

Except..that the DA will argue that he came to the protest with the intention to incite an incident that he could exploit..and kill someone. The DA will point to the gloves..and argue that they show he was intending to ditch the gun after his murders. Except..he had already assaulted a woman prior to the shooting...the jury..made up of the citizens of that area..will never believe that he is innocent....never. At best..he gets a voluntary manslaughter plea..at best.

Wrong, he was asked to help protect the property by the property owner. He did not go there to incite. You people are the lazy loons who won't even get the facts before you start bitching.

Learn how to google for fucks sake.

What did this kid do that you want him raped, abused, caged, and tormented until he kills himself?

Or do you just really relate to and identify with folks that want to burn and destroy shit so bad, and get so enraged when someone objects that they chase and assault the objector even though he was armed?

I don't like cops much but I think I'd rather have this kid living next door to me than you..... in fact, I wouldn't let someone like you live near me.

Welll...in fairness...I detest right wing loons..so..we agree on that tip. You, of course, have no power to 'let' me anything..but dream on..keyboard warrior.

As for Kyle....I don't like murderers..especially ones who think they gamed the system..by inciting a crowd to set up a self-defense scenario.

Wrong, he was asked to help protect the property by the property owner. He did not go there to incite. You people are the lazy loons who won't even get the facts before you start bitching.

Douchbag...check it out..I don't believe you..or that. Even if it is true...that someone asked a 17 year old to enter a life-threatening situation..armed illegally..is a crime all unto itself!

Douchbag...check it out..I don't believe you..or that. Even if it is true...that someone asked a 17 year old to enter a life-threatening situation..armed illegally..is a crime all unto itself!

Even if they determine he had the gun illegally it's a misdemeanor. Go look it, you don't believe anything.

Democrats are pissed off because a 17 year old kid successfully defended himself from a convicted child molester who was attacking him.

The Democrats pander to criminals, especially child molesters.
Some kind of special stupid! Kyle did not know of the status of anyone he shot at....and, as has been pointed out..the Sex offender was shot by someone else!

Welll...in fairness...I detest right wing loons..so..we agree on that tip. You, of course, have no power to 'let' me anything..but dream on..keyboard warrior.

As for Kyle....I don't like murderers..especially ones who think they gamed the system..by inciting a crowd to set up a self-defense scenario.

Do you really believe that nonsense?

Are you really that far gone round the bend?

Yeah..... I'd evict your ass real quick. That, or dump your corpse down by the river for the hogs.

I don't like cops much but I think I'd rather have this kid living next door tlo me than you..... in fact, I wouldn't let someone like you live near me.

Left-wing hatred has no bounds are decency.......this guy you are talking to is some kind of sick degenerate.

You should try and keep up if you are going to come on here and open your pie hole.

The gloves have already been explained like yesterday....he was there to help the injured....hence his medical kit and gloves.

You think the local citizens support the antifa??? What nonsense you post.

Do you really believe that nonsense?

Are you really that far gone round the bend?

Yeah..... I'd evict your ass real quick. That, or dump your corpse down by the river for the hogs.

LOL! You dumbasses never think that the corpse being dumped..might be yours! Hogs ain't picky..they eat all kinds of shit. You see....you're always the hero..in your pathetic little fantasies....the look in a guy's eyes when it all becomes real is something I've seen more than once, how about you?

I have always--since I was 23-- owned my own property..so good luck with the eviction.

I don't like cops much but I think I'd rather have this kid living next door tlo me than you..... in fact, I wouldn't let someone like you live near me.

Left-wing hatred has no bounds are decency.......this guy you are talking to is some kind of sick degenerate.

Or vice-versa! BTW..not even remotely a leftist...not that you'd know or care. I do detest you ignorant ilk...so i guess that's good enough for you...and me.

You should try and keep up if you are going to come on here and open your pie hole.

The gloves have already been explained like yesterday....he was there to help the injured....hence his medical kit and gloves.

Explained away..is not explained..you have a theory..the DA has one too...let's see how it all plays out..I note he's still in jail..so there's that.

Who the fuck do you think was in the streets protesting? Those ARE the locals!
Oh yeah..i forgot..you guys think Soros keeps busing the same 1,000 people from city...LOL! Too funny!

Forum List

Back