Kyle Rittenhouse a White Supremacist?

~~~~~~
Well K.R. certainly showed them that he was willing to walk the walk and put himself on the line. Like many 17yr. old's that have enlisted and fought our battles in foreign lands.
Although like most that have been placed into the position of fight or flight he now suffers from PTSD for what he had to do. On the opposite side of the coin, neither Rosenbaum, Huber or Grosskreutz would have slept soundly every night after.

Sir, I must say, that is a exceptionally good post. Thank you for posting.

Interesting fact in the events surrounding Kyle Rittenhouse. The media, and sleepy Joe Biden, wants to label him as a white supremacist yet of the four people caught on video attacking him the only one who wasn’t shot was a Black man, seen here kicking Kyle in the face while he lays on the ground. It certainly seems from the picture that Rittenhouse had the opportunity, and probably the justification to pull the trigger, but he didn’t. and yet they call him a White supremacist??
🧐
🤔
🤦🏻‍♂️

I’m just sayin

Do they not understand that the owners of the car dealership were not white?

Do they not understand that the owners of the car dealership were not white?

There was sign around there somewhere that said "Black Lives Matter" on it. Put there in sign lettering by the owner.
They destroyed that place. I think it was also a car lot.

Joe Biden has never said Kyle Rittenhouse was a white supremacist.

That's a fictional story made up by conservative talk shows and Facebook.

If you want to get mad about it, you can. But it's a waste of your time.
WRONG, He said that during his Campaign . Maybe you didn’t here it because he was in his Basement at the time,

Any white person that cares about their community and country and is willing to protect it is, is a “White Supremacist” now.
He’s a dumb juvenile playing out a video game with no idea about anything. He’s perfect fodder for the proud boys who represent the extremism that breeds more gun violence.

Interesting fact in the events surrounding Kyle Rittenhouse. The media, and sleepy Joe Biden, wants to label him as a white supremacist yet of the four people caught on video attacking him the only one who wasn’t shot was a Black man, seen here kicking Kyle in the face while he lays on the ground. It certainly seems from the picture that Rittenhouse had the opportunity, and probably the justification to pull the trigger, but he didn’t. and yet they call him a White supremacist??
🧐
🤔
🤦🏻‍♂️

I’m just sayin
Biden is entitled to his opinion just like Trump was. They re both just exercising their firsts amendment rights.

Last edited:
Retennhouse is a scared shitless untrained little kid acting out a video game.

And helping one protester with a twisted ankle, some other guy who got chemicals thrown in his eyes.
BTW, I play shooter video games with my kids. And we do a lot of shooting. If Kyle was acting out some video game, seems he would've shot people who weren't trying to attack him.

Me thinks you've been listening to too much lefty media. I kind of thought what you're thinking, at first. But after seeing the video's, and watching a lot of the trial, I changed my mind. And when I'd try watching CNN or MSNBC's take on the events, it left me scratching my head as to how they came up with so many lies and misinformation.
Like He took a gun across state lines to go to a protest. That was a lie. Kyle worked in Kenosha the day before. Spent the night at a friends house, where the gun was since it was purchased. The next day, he went to a school and helped clean graffiti off the walls that the protestors spray painted.

It's all documented, with pictures and video. The police verified it all.
So I'm wondering how and why people like you don't pay attention to those facts.

Forum List

Back