KY Democrat Governor Shows Us Why They Want To Take Our Guns

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Kentucky Governor Andy Beshear is revealing what the Democrats have been planning all along. This is just the beginning folks. Expect plenty more to come.

This degenerate has been KY governor for only a couple of months and yet he's already acting like a dictator. He somehow won in a close election last November thanks to the help of a 3rd party Libertarian candidate sucking up enough votes to help him get the win. His Daddy used to be governor....but term limits helped a Republican Matt Bevins win the position. Andy Beshear won the Attorney General slot and spent his entire time there bringing lawsuits against the new governor. Even though Beshear isn't popular he was able to generate enough support to win by 1,100 votes.

Coronavirus patient under 24/7 armed guard after refusing to self-isolate

NINTCHDBPICT000570927448-e1584239913428.jpg

Andrew Graham Beshear (born November 29, 1977) is an American attorney and politician who is serving as the 63rd Governor of Kentucky since 2019. A member of the Democratic Party, he previously served one term as attorney general of Kentucky. He is the son of Steve Beshear, the 61st Governor of Kentucky, who served from 2007 to 2015.

A CORONAVIRUS patient in Kentucky has been placed under armed guard after refusing to self-isolate.

Gov. Andy Beshear said the state had to make the unusual move to protect others nearby.

Deputies are now stationed outside the 53-year-old man's house around-the-clock in Nelson County.

"It's a step I hoped I never had to take, but we can't allow one person who we know has this virus to refuse to protect their neighbors," Gov. Beshear told reporters.

The unidentified man is the only coronavirus patient in the county, and officials were worried that he could infect others.

A total of 18 people have tested positive in Kentucky.

The patient had left the hospital without permission, according to TV station WDRB.

"We've got to make sure that people who have tested positive, that we know could be spreading the virus, and simply refuse to do the right thing, do the right thing," the governor said, according to the Herald Leader.

County Judge-Executive Dean Watts declared a state of emergency and invoked an obscure statute to allow the forced self-quarantine, the newspaper reported.

Last edited:
Another OP that wins this award:

upload_2020-3-15_13-12-23.jpeg

Yeah more panic and incoherence from the Trumpist right.

The governor took some action for the public safety because some idiot was going to go out and infect others, and some people look at it as the end of the world.

Last edited:
Why do you need permission to leave the hospital? The other day I took my wife to the hospital and when they were done with her (false alarm) they didn't want her to go. So I told my wife when the doctor comes back in here if they don't start taking that IV off you and the other crap I will.

He somehow won in a close election last November thanks to the help of a 3rd party Libertarian candidate sucking up enough votes to help him get the win.

He won the election because Matt Bevin ended up being a next-to-useless carpetbagging loser, a-la Norm Coleman and Mittens...The GOP has to quit pushing these douchebags.

BS... more BS. NOW is not the time for the gun debate, we need to help each other get past this virus.

He somehow won in a close election last November thanks to the help of a 3rd party Libertarian candidate sucking up enough votes to help him get the win.

He won the election because Matt Bevin ended up being a next-to-useless carpetbagging loser, a-la Norm Coleman and Mittens...The GOP has to quit pushing these douchebags.
Yeah.....I'm sure being sued every other month by the AG didn't help his administration much. Nor the shitty liberal media in KY never saying a positive thing about him. It was like watching the anti-Trump media coverage....only on a smaller scale.

View attachment 312623

Yeah.....sure....uh-huh......so I'm the one spreading fear??? RLMMFAO!!!!
The man was going to infect other people. He was a public danger. What is so hard to understand about this topic. The Governor took the right action.

According to your OP should he have shot the police? I mean why else would you have written the title as "Why they want to take our guns away". What is the point you are trying to make?

Last edited:

View attachment 312623

The man was going to infect other people. He was a public danger. What is so hard to understand about this topic. The Governor took the right action.

According to your OP should he have shot the police?. I mean why else would you have written the title as "Why they want to take our guns away". What is the point of your title?
I'm sure they'll be able to float a valid excuse. This is the way these authoritarian assholes get what they want. They set up rules they know people will break.

It's like the law they created in NYC. First they jacked up the price of cigarettes thru high taxes to unheard of prices....then they made it illegal to sell single cigarettes. This ended up causing the death of Eric Gardner when they arrested him for selling single smokes. Death of Eric Garner - Wikipedia

Last edited:

View attachment 312623

According to your OP should he have shot the police? I mean why else would you have written the title as "Why they want to take our guns away". What is the point you are trying to make?
Yes, you immoral assholes who push for men who put their dick's in another man's ass and gets AIDs are allowed to walk free and play sports, where the infectious rate is much higher than this shit Covid-19...and AIDs is much deadlier too, but we cant put those faggots in quarantine, because that might be homophobic...Double standards once again in full display from the left.

View attachment 312623

Please illustrate for the board here exactly where—in the Declaration of Independence or the Constitution or the Bill of Rights or Constitutional Amendments—it reads something like: "the governor of ________ state shall have the power to suspend the Constitutional rights of said state's citizens during times of emergency?" Are local or state level declarations of emergency more "powerful" or "meaningful" than our individual First and Second Amendment rights? What about those American Citizens who cannot go to church today because their governors have forbid gatherings of 250 or more people? While I am certain you will cite specific Kentucky emergency powers law, that's not at all what I am talking about. Technically, the OP is not wrong. No citizen should be detained and citizens should always be ready to fight to preserve their freedom. Of course, most people wouldn't want to willfully spread this virus and would self-quarantine. However, I digress . . .

Why the good people of Kentucky (that know better) elected a filthy ass Democrat is beyond comprehension.

These stupid ass Libtards think they always know what is best for everybody, even when it is oppression.

Good luck grabbing people's guns especially during a crisis. I went to a Bass Pro Shop yesterday and it was being cleared out of all its ammo, plus a line of people buying guns.

Kentucky Governor Andy Beshear is revealing what the Democrats have been planning all along. This is just the beginning folks. Expect plenty more to come.

This degenerate has been KY governor for only a couple of months and yet he's already acting like a dictator. He somehow won in a close election last November thanks to the help of a 3rd party Libertarian candidate sucking up enough votes to help him get the win. His Daddy used to be governor....but term limits helped a Republican Matt Bevins win the position. Andy Beshear won the Attorney General slot and spent his entire time there bringing lawsuits against the new governor. Even though Beshear isn't popular he was able to generate enough support to win by 1,100 votes.

Coronavirus patient under 24/7 armed guard after refusing to self-isolate

NINTCHDBPICT000570927448-e1584239913428.jpg

Andrew Graham Beshear (born November 29, 1977) is an American attorney and politician who is serving as the 63rd Governor of Kentucky since 2019. A member of the Democratic Party, he previously served one term as attorney general of Kentucky. He is the son of Steve Beshear, the 61st Governor of Kentucky, who served from 2007 to 2015.

A CORONAVIRUS patient in Kentucky has been placed under armed guard after refusing to self-isolate.

Gov. Andy Beshear said the state had to make the unusual move to protect others nearby.

Deputies are now stationed outside the 53-year-old man's house around-the-clock in Nelson County.

"It's a step I hoped I never had to take, but we can't allow one person who we know has this virus to refuse to protect their neighbors," Gov. Beshear told reporters.

The unidentified man is the only coronavirus patient in the county, and officials were worried that he could infect others.

A total of 18 people have tested positive in Kentucky.

The patient had left the hospital without permission, according to TV station WDRB.

"We've got to make sure that people who have tested positive, that we know could be spreading the virus, and simply refuse to do the right thing, do the right thing," the governor said, according to the Herald Leader.

County Judge-Executive Dean Watts declared a state of emergency and invoked an obscure statute to allow the forced self-quarantine, the newspaper reported.

Makes you wonder what a real Kentuckian would have thought of that limp-wristed pantywaist of a "governor."

81oVc6vY2tL.jpg

View attachment 312623

STFU asshole. My post said non of the sort.
If the guy was infected he could have been put under house arrest at worst. He could do so voluntarily.

They didn't have to try commit him and place him under arrest in a hospital. Especially if he was well enough to leave under his own power.
You're trying to mislead everyone into thinking I want to start an armed insurrection.

My primary point is that this is what Democrats do. It's what they always do when they're in power.
They're nothing but fascist jack-booted thugs.

Get ready to move to one of these FEMA camps Obama created while he was president.

FEMA-MainArt-71715457.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back