Kristin Gillibrand is an idiot. --- From Daily Wire.

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA
New York Democratic Senator Kirsten Gillibrand made a fool out of herself on Thursday after she attacked Republicans for doing the same thing she has done regarding the allegations against Judge Brett Kavanaugh.

Appearing on CNN's "The Situation Room" with Jim Acosta, Gillibrand said that she believes Kavanaugh's accuser, Christine Blasey Ford.

"And so I believe her," Gillibrand said. "I stand with her."

Less than ten seconds later, Gillibrand was complaining that her Republican counterparts had "already made up their minds" about whether they believed Kavanaugh's accuser "without the benefit of an FBI investigation" — which is the same exact thing Gillibrand did.

New York Democratic Senator Kirsten Gillibrand made a fool out of herself on Thursday after she attacked Republicans for doing the same thing she has done regarding the allegations against Judge Brett Kavanaugh.

Appearing on CNN's "The Situation Room" with Jim Acosta, Gillibrand said that she believes Kavanaugh's accuser, Christine Blasey Ford.

"And so I believe her," Gillibrand said. "I stand with her."

Less than ten seconds later, Gillibrand was complaining that her Republican counterparts had "already made up their minds" about whether they believed Kavanaugh's accuser "without the benefit of an FBI investigation" — which is the same exact thing Gillibrand did.

Left winger? Check
White? Check
Woman? Check

Dumbest, most annoying people on earth.

Why are demon rats trying to float the notion that the FBI is non partisan?

Does any rational thinker think the democrats give one crap about this woman claiming sexual assault 36 years later and a week before the confirmation?

Does any rational thinker ever buy into the heaping piles of schlock the democrats yell about through their pathetic little pets in the media and hollywood?

Does any rational thinker? I would not even engage with these fuckers. We all KNOW what this all is. Do not think for ONE SECOND the left care one bit about ANYTHING they claim they care about. We have proven over the years that they do not care ONE BIT about anything, other than acquiring and keeping power.

Yet Dems keep voting persons like her into office. Amazing.
I am convinced we are living through a true to life Invasion of the Body Snatchers. There was the original one and the remake in 1979.

About aliens taking over our bodies and turning humans into "pods." Either one it is about the take over of our body and minds. Turning us into mindless robotic types.

That is what we are seeing. When we are living through a time when people are actually arguing whether or not a person with a dick and balls is a man or not based on what "they feel they are?" We have people with actual degrees arguing this?

Saying that the pronouns he or she is not to be used?

Forum List

Back