Zone1 Kristan Hawkins Crushes Arguments Of Pro-Choicer

Forty-three US states have regulations around the practice.
1. Do you think it’s bad to have regulations on drinking while you’re pregnant?
2. There’s no federal laws.. so much like Roe V Wade going bye bye, this is a state issue and you can leave to go to one that allows it if you have the driving desire to expose a child to permanent damage via fetal alcohol syndrome.

I’m going to assume that you, being on the left, are uncomfortable having states be allowed to reject your stances, and there’s no authoritarian federal mandates you can use to force everyone to obey your theory/opinion.
24 states and the District of Columbia consider substance use during pregnancy to be child abuse under civil child-welfare statutes, and 3 consider it grounds for civil commitment.
25 states and the District of Columbia require health care professionals to report suspected prenatal drug use, and 8 states require them to test for prenatal drug exposure if they suspect drug use.
Illegal substances? Drugs? They’re already illegal, so…

Are you whining that women can’t use drugs while pregnant? You think it’s good to expose and addict pre birth children to drugs?

1. Do you think it’s bad to have regulations on drinking while you’re pregnant?
2. There’s no federal laws.. so much like Roe V Wade going bye bye, this is a state issue and you can leave to go to one that allows it if you have the driving desire to expose a child to permanent damage via fetal alcohol syndrome.

I’m going to assume that you, being on the left, are uncomfortable having states be allowed to reject your stances, and there’s no authoritarian federal mandates you can use to force everyone to obey your theory/opinion.

Illegal substances? Drugs? They’re already illegal, so…

Are you whining that women can’t use drugs while pregnant? You think it’s good to expose and addict pre birth children to drugs?
It is a sad commentary that such laws are even needed but that is not the point. These laws serve to highlight that the woman's freedom to do what she wants is secondary to the right of the fetus.

As for a state being able to set their own rules, I understand that but have to note the hypocrisy of prohibiting states from setting gun regulations. Also, some states are trying to ban their citizens from leaving the state to have an abortion or from obtaining an abortion pill.

It seems to me that the "argument" is not much of one because they don't really seem to have any good debating points. I'm curious how the other pro-choicers on here will respond to this.

Is crushing people the new in thing too do?

If you have a kid then (I speak of 90% of pregnancies) that was your choice. It's no different than losing your money gambling, buying a car you can't afford, eating too much bad food and getting fat, losing your job because you are lazy and so on. You get free do overs for that stuff or get excused, you have to live with the consequences of those circumstances.

If you don't want a baby then you shouldn't engage in risky behavior. At the very very least you should use protection of multiple types.

Women make it sound like they are being forced to get pregnant all the time, or that there is no such thing as birth control, or they are unable to stop themselves from having sex, or the only sex they can have is raw dogging it.

I'm 48 and I never wanted kids and I've had plenty of sex but never got a girl pregnant because I was careful.

If women dont want to have kids then they shouldn't do things that increase the likelihood of having them.

And if they do get pregnant, well that's your responsibility. You gambled and lost.

Last edited:
If you have a kid then (I speak of 90% of pregnancies) that was your choice. It's no different than losing your money gambling, buying a car you can't afford, eating too much bad food and getting fat, losing your job because you are lazy and so on. You get free do overs for that stuff or get excused, you have to live with the consequences of those circumstances.

If you don't want a baby then you shouldn't engage in risky behavior. At the very very least you should use protection of multiple types.

Women make it sound like they are being forced to get pregnant all the time, or that there is no such thing as birth control, or they are unable to stop themselves from having sex, or the only sex they can have is raw dogging it.

I'm 48 and I never wanted kids and I've had plenty of sex but never got a girl pregnant because I was careful.

If women dont want to have kids then they shouldn't do things that increase the likelihood of having them.

And if they do get pregnant, well that's your responsibility. You gambled and lost.
I’ve seen the libertarian folk talking about a “financial abortion”.. using the same logic that the pro-abortion women do.

The man didn’t mean for it to happen, but if she wants to keep it, he can cede rights as a father and not be burdened by the child. It’s the same thing the left argues for a woman.. as in she didn’t mean for it to happen, but If he wants to keep the baby she can still abort it against his wishes.

So if she can get out of parenthood against his desires, He should be allowed to get out of parenthood against her desires.

It brings out immediate cognitive dissonance by the pro-abortion crowd, who when asked if men should be able to leave and not have pay child support, say “well he should have known what he was doing”, and they throw around all the terms of responsibility, duty, etc.. all the things they then turn around and completely reject when applied to themselves.

Isn't that birth control?
THANK YOU! I'm "Pro-Make-Good-Choices".
We hear, My body my rights. Okay, well, you and the male partner had the right and the choice to use protection.
You had the right and the choice to not have vaginal intercourse
You had the right and the choice to engage in other forms of sexual pleasure that does not lead to pregnancy
Men, you had the right and the choice to not manipulate a woman into unprotected sex
Women, you have the right and the choice to have sex with men who are responsible and will treat you more than just a piece of meat to stick their wang into.

I don't like the narrative that takes on the perception (outside of rape) that the onset of pregnancy is equal to that of a virus or a disease.

It's mind boggling that vehement pro life folk don't push contraception. That's the key to less babies conceived, which means less abortions and overall less babies born. All positives.
There are other ways too to prevent pregnancy and enjoy sexual pleasure that doesn't require contraception. I fear that we have elevated sexual pleasure over the potential outcome of intercourse. Pregnancy is a terrible inconvenience is the wrong perception.

There are other ways too to prevent pregnancy and enjoy sexual pleasure that doesn't require contraception. I fear that we have elevated sexual pleasure over the potential outcome of intercourse. Pregnancy is a terrible inconvenience is the wrong perception.
Young people need to be made afraid to have kids that way they think before acting. Pro life people should be the biggest believers in the massive promotion of contraception. If one doesn't want to have kids then pregnancy is a major inconvenience and the nation does a horrible job of not teaching it. There is nothing wrong with a woman not wanting kids. Abortion to me is wrong. So what's the answer? Contraception. How anyone can be against it is truly evil.

Speaking for myself, I don't see a fertilized egg as a person with legal rights that trump those of the mother, a person by any definition. What I take issue with is using science to establish morality. Science is amoral and the decision of a mother to have an abortion is a moral one, not a scientific one.
When? When does the being inside the mother get rights?

When? When does the being inside the mother get rights?
There is no clear line so it has to be arbitrary. To me, the fetus gets rights when it develops to the point where it begins to develop a brain that can do what only humans can do. I was fine with Roe's first trimester decision. After that there needs to be a medical reason.

Yeah, I find it generally unnecessary to falsely acknowledge the ramblings of pro-aborts as “arguments” since they don’t usually have any and their knowledge of the facts is nonexistent.

Case in point, this woman is calling other human beings “clumps of cells” while not acknowledging that she is likewise just an aggregate of cells. You can infer that this person believes in abortion for any reason up to birth and thinks a full-term ready to be born kiddo is still just a “clump of cells,” and she doesn’t know any physiological milestones, she’s “not a scientist.” You don’t have to be a scientist by profession to be scientifically literate, you don’t have to be a mathematician to be able to do algebra, etc.
Zygotes aren't people.

But hell, you ghouls love it when a pregnant girl/woman goes septic during and has to suffer needlessly.

There is no clear line so it has to be arbitrary. To me, the fetus gets rights when it develops to the point where it begins to develop a brain that can do what only humans can do. I was fine with Roe's first trimester decision. After that there needs to be a medical reason.
If it's arbitrary then I can walk up to you and shoot you in the face and say well to me he wasnt a person and you should be ok with that.

If it's arbitrary then I can walk up to you and shoot you in the face and say well to me he wasnt a person and you should be ok with that.
Society draws the line, not individuals. It is society that decides when people can drive, drink, vote, etc. I'm OK with that, are you?

Forum List

Back