Kremlin: Clinton Victory Would Have Led to World War 3 Between Russia and the US

Yes, the bitch was truly a war hawk!

Vladimir Putin was one of the first leaders to congratulate Donald Trump on his Presidential victory. In his greeting card, Putin “expressed his confidence that a dialogue between Kremlin and Washington will be based on mutual respect and equal partnership.”

“Mutual respect” was the exact phrase that Trump’s ex foreign policy adviser Carter Page used in his infamous speech at the School of Economics, a college in Moscow, back in July. He critiqued the Obama administration for its “draconian practices,” against Russia and pointed out the necessity of “mutual respect.”

On Wednesday, Putin was quick to remind people about Trump’s statements expressing his desire to “restore relations with Russia.” He also pointed out that it might not be so easy.

“We understand and are aware that it will be a difficult path in the light of the degradation in which, unfortunately, the relationship between Russia and the U.S. are at the moment.” And then, he added: “As I have repeated many times, it is not our fault that Russia-U.S. relations are as you see them.”

(Excerpt) Read more at heatst.com ...
And Trump will look deeply into his eyes.
Wrong president!

I uh, don't think he's referring to a President there, Natasha.
OCDGIRL, you know little about recent history...

At the closing press conference, in response to a question about whether he could trust Putin, Bush said, "I looked the man in the eye.

I know what the fuck Bush said, Nimrodsky.
And what *I* said was, I don't think he's referring to that. In other words I think he's referring to the bromance.

Try it again after your remedial reading course.

I will admit to being alright with being friendly with Russia, but I'm an "American's First" person. Why shouldn't we be friends with /all/ nations? I guess I feel that all world powers should work together as best they can.

Careful with that kind of talk. They'll come down on you like they came down on O'bama when he was in the same position.

Well --- if they're consistent they will.

Could be a bigly "if".

Yes, the bitch was truly a war hawk!

Vladimir Putin was one of the first leaders to congratulate Donald Trump on his Presidential victory. In his greeting card, Putin “expressed his confidence that a dialogue between Kremlin and Washington will be based on mutual respect and equal partnership.”

“Mutual respect” was the exact phrase that Trump’s ex foreign policy adviser Carter Page used in his infamous speech at the School of Economics, a college in Moscow, back in July. He critiqued the Obama administration for its “draconian practices,” against Russia and pointed out the necessity of “mutual respect.”

On Wednesday, Putin was quick to remind people about Trump’s statements expressing his desire to “restore relations with Russia.” He also pointed out that it might not be so easy.

“We understand and are aware that it will be a difficult path in the light of the degradation in which, unfortunately, the relationship between Russia and the U.S. are at the moment.” And then, he added: “As I have repeated many times, it is not our fault that Russia-U.S. relations are as you see them.”

(Excerpt) Read more at heatst.com ...
And Trump will look deeply into his eyes.
Wrong president!

I uh, don't think he's referring to a President there, Natasha.
OCDGIRL, you know little about recent history...

At the closing press conference, in response to a question about whether he could trust Putin, Bush said, "I looked the man in the eye.

I know what the fuck Bush said, Nimrodsky.
And what *I* said was, I don't think he's referring to that. In other words I think he's referring to the bromance.

Try it again after your remedial reading course.
You thinking is an oxymoron!

Let them frankly Pogo Charwin has already bitched me out thoroughly for the opinion and it made zero difference.

I am a firm believer in the ideology of "dominance" - the wolves and sheep I talk of, its the same thing with businesses and nations and everything else.

Putin wants to be an Alpha wolf - his people chose him to do it. So if he wants to have a balance - the marking of his territory and all that jazz - then I don't see that as "aggressive" it's natural to raise the hackles when one feels someone is treading into your territory.

From what I've read, America and the UN are pushing for a war intentionally. IF it were a /necessary/ war then I'd be alright with it, but I see no reason for it.

I mean lets think about the ME. We are backing a group of terrorists to wipe out an elected leader. That is wrong. I think we should get the hell out frankly, let the UN deal with the mess we created because clearly we're not able to fucking do it without making /more/ of a mess. Maybe after we get our own shit straight we can think about dealing with policing the damn world.

Let them frankly Pogo Charwin has already bitched me out thoroughly for the opinion and it made zero difference.

I am a firm believer in the ideology of "dominance" - the wolves and sheep I talk of, its the same thing with businesses and nations and everything else.

Putin wants to be an Alpha wolf - his people chose him to do it. So if he wants to have a balance - the marking of his territory and all that jazz - then I don't see that as "aggressive" it's natural to raise the hackles when one feels someone is treading into your territory.

From what I've read, America and the UN are pushing for a war intentionally. IF it were a /necessary/ war then I'd be alright with it, but I see no reason for it.

I mean lets think about the ME. We are backing a group of terrorists to wipe out an elected leader. That is wrong. I think we should get the hell out frankly, let the UN deal with the mess we created because clearly we're not able to fucking do it without making /more/ of a mess. Maybe after we get our own shit straight we can think about dealing with policing the damn world.

Can't help thinking the key phrase here is "from what I've read".

No matter -- my post wasn't about you or your post. It was about the double standards of them partisan hacks.

Forum List

Back