Kraft family sends Patriots plane to China for masks.

1585860542328.png

Plus we gave them 100 million.

Seems everyone knew about how bad it was, but the citizens of the US were not allowed to know.

Wanna bet these are the same defective masks that The Netherlands rejected
Since tramp sent them tons of medical supplies, its only right they oblige.
It would kill a Leftist to just say "Thank You" and STFU.

You people are sick

Airbus A320 Cargo Seat Bags: A New Way To Transport Cargo

Parts supplier Colibri Aero and design firm J&C Aero have developed a new way to transport cargo on narrowbody passenger planes. The cargo seat bag is designed to maximize available cargo space on a passenger configured A320 family aircraft, whilst also keeping the goods safe and secure. Thanks to rapid certification by EASA, airlines will be able to start making use of the kit immediately.

The outbreak of coronavirus worldwide has led to airlines slashing flight schedules and grounding thousands of aircraft, as travel demand bottoms out and nations close borders in an attempt to control the pandemic. With no other way to earn revenue, airlines are increasingly turning to operating cargo-only flights as a means to generate a little income.
69001_seatbags_198329-700x393.jpg

That makes two reasons I like the Patriots now. First was Sir Brady departed.

View attachment 318366

Seems everyone knew about how bad it was, but the citizens of the US were not allowed to know.
Snopes is a LW rag that makes CNN look like the Rush Limbaugh show.

And I showed you Pompeos post, what do you want?? His tweet, since everyone is tweeing now. I swear where do they find all the time to tweet, it must be they are hook and line to their cell phones. I don't tweet and I dont have a smart phone.
But I knew some crazy person would shoot down Snopes as a LW rag!!

Obviouly one has to tweet to find out the news, who do you know who to follow, its crazy, I'll stick to the news papers.

Last edited:
View attachment 318366

Snopes is a LW rag that makes CNN look like the Rush Limbaugh show.

And I showed you Pompeos post, what do you want?? His tweet, since everyone is tweeing now. I swear where do they find all the time to tweet, it must be they are hook and line to their cell phones. I don't tweet and I dont have a smart phone.
But I knew some crazy person would shoot down Snopes as a LW rag!!

Obviouly one has to tweet to find out the news, who do you know who to follow, its crazy, I'll stick to the news papers.
Not my fault time stopped in 1970 for you.

Wanna bet these are the same defective masks that The Netherlands rejected
OK. A country of over a billion has one little grass hut making masks ? The Chinese already said the maker wasn't approved for masks but I'm sure the chosen(self chosen)in NebbaNebba land got a bahhhhhgin on them.
Jack Ma (alibaba) sent CR a shitload from China the other day.The label is "Malaysia", probably made by SATA(Apex tools)

Forum List

Back