Korean Army Parade Footage.Did We Notice?,They All Look 5'7", about 125 Pounds.These Are"Macho Men"?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:laugh2: :laugh: :laugh2: By now most of us have seen that footage, especially on Fox showing the Army/Defense parade in the Capital of N.Korea. But did anyone take notice of how skinny all the men are? This is Kim's Finest? One or Two Million Soldiers, all around 5 ft 7? Between 110 and 130 Pounds? God, by the time they are in full uniform/maybe bullet proof wear, they are probably closer to 180 pounds and wont be able to run.
:iagree:
So how did they get so skinny and what the hell is Mao Small Dong feeding them?
:tank:

The women look like little dolls. Ain't they cute? :boobies::happy-1::laugh::tongue:

article-2381052-1B03F65C000005DC-523_634x428.jpg

• Banned
The women look like little dolls. Ain't they cute? :boobies::happy-1::laugh::tongue:

they all look 16 years old

I guess it's because they don't have much food there, so they're gonna be small. Kim Chee Un is probably the fattest NORK in the whole country.
i wonder how small the Korean girls will be in the next summer olympics,,,remember the Chinese scandal? they all looked too young/small to be in the gymnastics,,yet we had no way of knowing their real ages? and they did win a few medals while all of the world was very suspicious being they all looked about 12 years old?

they all look 16 years old

I guess it's because they don't have much food there, so they're gonna be small. Kim Chee Un is probably the fattest NORK in the whole country.
i wonder how small the Korean girls will be in the next summer olympics,,,remember the Chinese scandal? they all looked too young/small to be in the gymnastics,,yet we had no way of knowing their real ages? and they did win a few medals while all of the world was very suspicious being they all looked about 12 years old?

Only one way to tell, that's with the finger and sniff test. North Korean poon smells a little like Kimchee when it's ripe and ready..

At least that's what I've been told. :biggrin:

:laugh2: :laugh: :laugh2: By now most of us have seen that footage, especially on Fox showing the Army/Defense parade in the Capital of N.Korea. But did anyone take notice of how skinny all the men are? This is Kim's Finest? One or Two Million Soldiers, all around 5 ft 7? Between 110 and 130 Pounds? God, by the time they are in full uniform/maybe bullet proof wear, they are probably closer to 180 pounds and wont be able to run.
:iagree:
So how did they get so skinny and what the hell is Mao Small Dong feeding them?
:tank:
Grass. But even children with guns can be dangerous

? They were tiny the last time we fought them. We didn't win.

We weren't fighting only NORKS. We were fighting Chinese too. Waves of them.

We weren't alone either, though. It won't be the NK's alone this time. China's still right there.

Doubtful they would intervene this time, if war was conventional. They've grown fat, lazy, and capitalist. They'd shit bricks if it went nuclear, but not conventional.

You really think China would lose all that income from their biggest customer? Their market would take a steep dive and Chinese would be flying out of every hi-rise window.

They did look pretty little, but they can high step like the Rockettes! That should be useful in battlefield situations.
im 6 feet, pretty solid 195,,,over 50,,,,I could body slam any of these ken dolls, with ease !!!

What a fucking hardo hero...
in my prime, in my mid-40's, i could of taken on two of these popsicles. I still work out, but dont know if I will ever be able to press 135 over my head 8 times,,,that was a regular work out back then

They did look pretty little, but they can high step like the Rockettes! That should be useful in battlefield situations.
im 6 feet, pretty solid 195,,,over 50,,,,I could body slam any of these ken dolls, with ease !!!

in my prime, in my mid-40's, i could of taken on two of these popsicles. I still work out, but dont know if I will ever be able to press 135 over my head 8 times,,,that was a regular work out back then

Oh, you badass you...

grandpa-fight_o_685180.gif

Oh, you badass you...

Do you always let your hatred get in the way of having a relevant discussion? That must be a helluva way of going through life.

We're talking about wee little North Korean people here. Is there something you can add to the discussion? Like whether or not North Korean women have sideways pussies, or how many of them you can whip?

Oh, you badass you...

Do you always let your hatred get in the way of having a relevant discussion? That must be a helluva way of going through life.

We're talking about wee little North Korean people here. Is there something you can add to the discussion? Like whether or not North Korean women have sideways pussies, or how many of them you can whip?
i will wrestle four of the korean women soldiers,,,but i will be gentile!

Forum List

Back