*Kohl's Next*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. Ok here you go, the next lucky contestant for the Gay Game comes to bat.
2. Three strikes and out!
3. I think its hilarious how many major brands want to be clipped.
4. Their CEO's will end up being thrown out.
5. LINK:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Ok here you go, the next lucky contestant for the Gay Game comes to bat.
2. Three strikes and out!
3. I think its hilarious how many major brands want to be clipped.
4. Their CEO's will end up being thrown out.
5. LINK:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Pretty soon you all won't have anywhere to shop.

Sorry bout that,

1. Our boycott takes a little while to get ginned up, get back to me after the first week.
2. Wait for it, they will be crushed.
3. Taking the gay stuff out of view won't matter now.
4. Disney = Crumbling. Major drop in ticket sales.
5. Bud Light = Crumbling. 18 cans for 2.99 now...how much lower will they go, free isn't that far away.
5. (a). Target = Crumbling. Lost 9 Billion in a week, i'dd say that might hurt a little!
6. Markets have a way of finding its level, seems more big brands want to test the water, they will do their level best but in the end, they will not even be close to the bubble, they are going down.
7. Crash diving their ships into the rocks for gays seems to be somewhat, how you say, *stupid*?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Pretty soon you all won't have anywhere to shop.

"Hey I have a good idea! Let's teach pre-pubescent children to question their own gender, then offer alternatives like surgically-mutilating themselves, dressing up like the opposite gender, taking it up the ass, and sucking dicks."

Said nobody ever. Never. Have you ever heard someone say that? I haven't. But keep me posted if you do ever hear someone say that, ok?

"Hey I have a good idea! Let's teach pre-pubescent children to question their own gender, then offer alternatives like surgically-mutilating themselves, dressing up like the opposite gender, taking it up the ass, and sucking dicks."

Said nobody ever. Never. Have you ever heard someone say that? I haven't. But keep me posted if you do ever hear someone say that, ok?

An unhealthy something is going on.

Forum List

Back