*Kohl's Next*

I like the local thrift stores better anyway. We have 3 here I go to. One that benefits vets,one that benefits low income seniors and one that benefits urban gardens. Good places for quality items. Not junk.
I swung by Goodwill as-is today and got a 6' Oregon flag and a vintage leather Fossil bag for under $3.
IMG_2645.jpeg

An unhealthy something is going on.

It's the further destruction of western values. I used to believe it was the communists who were behind it all, but it appears to be globalism. Even communist countries don't put up with that stuff.

Of course on the other hand, communism has always wanted to destroy western culture too.

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Stay on topic shoppers, we are ranting about *Kohl's*.
2. And how they have shot themselves in the foot.
3. Ok rant on!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I swung by Goodwill as-is today and got a 6' Oregon flag and a vintage leather Fossil bag for under $3.
I usually only go there when they send me a 30% off (only good for one day ) coupon in my email. It’s been awhile ,but I did buy some designer jeans for 3/4 dollars a balance beam and an electric scooter for one of the kids in my family for 10 ea. so…yes I have found some good stuff there on occasion. And let’s face it…it’s the hunt for treasures that’s fun anyway.

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Stay on topic shoppers, we are ranting about *Kohl's*.
2. And how they have shot themselves in the foot.
3. Ok rant on!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Kohl’s shoes are crap. Only thing worth buying in that store are graphic t’s and those 5.00 stuffies with books they sell at Christmas for charity.

If they can eke out a dime from wokesters more power to them they are welcome to try….but they won’t woksters are cheap twats saving their money for gender surgery and Ulta make up.

I usually only go there when they send me a 30% off (only good for one day ) coupon in my email. It’s been awhile ,but I did buy some designer jeans for 3/4 dollars a balance beam and an electric scooter for one of the kids in my family for 10 ea. so…yes I have found some good stuff there on occasion. And let’s face it…it’s the hunt for treasures that’s fun anyway.

I used to go to GW twice a day, once in the morning and once in the afternoon. I have a route I follow whenever I go there, to search out the things that are most valuable. But most of the time I leave there pissed off because there's so much junk that came from Walmart. Once in awhile I get lucky though but once garage sale season opens up, I hardly set foot in the store.

I used to go to GW twice a day, once in the morning and once in the afternoon. I have a route I follow whenever I go there, to search out the things that are most valuable. But most of the time I leave there pissed off because there's so much junk that came from Walmart. Once in awhile I get lucky though.
You used to be able to find lots of good stuff both there and at Savers before it became trendy to sell on eBay. Now it’s mostly overpriced junk. Sad.

I used to go to GW twice a day, once in the morning and once in the afternoon. I have a route I follow whenever I go there, to search out the things that are most valuable. But most of the time I leave they’re pissed off because there's so much junk that came from Walmart. Once in awhile I get lucky though but once garage sale season opens up, I hardly set foot in the store.
Looking forward to garage sales. I need a dresser. :)

You used to be able to find lots of good stuff both there and at Savers before it became trendy to sell on eBay. Now it’s mostly overpriced junk. Sad.

Ebay used to be good, before they dumped Paypal. Now all you're going to do is end up paying high fees and getting stuck with a tax bill, thanks to Biden's $600 limit of pay processors. Plus no matter what you have, there are already 20 other people selling the same thing.

Don't forget about estate sales. That's the good stuff they kept until death...

Estate sales are the best, even better than auctions. You can wrangle some deals at estate sales, but there's always some dickhead bidding up the price at auctions.

Sorry bout that,

1. Ok here you go, the next lucky contestant for the Gay Game comes to bat.
2. Three strikes and out!
3. I think its hilarious how many major brands want to be clipped.
4. Their CEO's will end up being thrown out.
5. LINK:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Thank Odin, I was getting worried about you all, it had been 3 days since you were last told what to be outraged over, I am so glad you all have a new target. Your life is not complete without the outrage

Forum List

Back