Kobach helped lead Trump’s election panel. A judge just found him in contempt in a voter ID case

Nice to see the ACLU admitting non-citizens are actually voting.

sad to see literacy isn't your metier.

Two of Kobach’s witnesses have said that since 2000 Kansas has identified 127 people who are believed to be noncitizens when they registered or attempted to register, the ACLU said. The ACLU said that only 11 are believed to have actually cast a ballot.

Kobach helped lead Trump’s election panel. A judge just found him in contempt in a voter ID case

You were saying?

11 are “believed “. Nothings been proven. But you’d rather eliminate 22,000 legit voters to stop 11 ?

You're a liar, I just want every voter to prove they are legitimate, I'd be happy to do it. I have to wonder why you don't.

Two of Kobach’s witnesses have said that since 2000 Kansas has identified 127 people who are believed to be noncitizens when they registered or attempted to register, the ACLU said. The ACLU said that only 11 are believed to have actually cast a ballot.

You were saying?
127 people in 18 years? And of that, 11 voted? Over 18 years? :rofl:

Of course they didn't say how many times they voted over that time.

Sounds like we need a 10 or 50 million dollar investigation to find out!

Nope, just proof of citizenship when someone registers to vote, and ID to prove that is the person voting. It's really not that complicated.

Devils in the details . These voter suppression laws specifically eliminate legit IDS In order to target certain voters.

Oh, what are your views on registering guns ?

An ID isn't legitimate unless the law says it is. I carry 3-4 IDs every day that I can use to vote.

Oh, what are your views on registering refrigerators ?

Nope, just proof of citizenship when someone registers to vote, and ID to prove that is the person voting. It's really not that complicated.

Devils in the details . These voter suppression laws specifically eliminate legit IDS In order to target certain voters.

Oh, what are your views on registering guns ?

An ID isn't legitimate unless the law says it is. I carry 3-4 IDs every day that I can use to vote.

Oh, what are your views on registering refrigerators ?

and knife sets.

You were saying?

No problem...as long as that is provided to voters freely...if they have to pay, it's a form of a poll tax.

I have no problem with that.

You were saying?

No problem...as long as that is provided to voters freely...if they have to pay, it's a form of a poll tax.
so for me to have my 30 dollar license ID is a poll tax? cool, i can deduct it.

so for me to have my 30 dollar license ID is a poll tax? cool, i can deduct it.
Curious when these illegals get their license, don’t they pay 30 dollars?

Forum List

Back