Know-Nothings Gone Wild

LOL! You want to put a lot of people in jail who have broken no laws.
Who said that?

I did. And it is backed up by your wanting to put democrats in jail, when they have broken no laws.
If you get recalled and don’t leave that is breaking the law

And if you remove one illegal for that, another takes his place. Put a few business people in jail for knowingly hiring them, and watch the jobs dry up and wages rise.
It won’t ,, we already know what works,, END WELFARE, they won’t come

Thats what you get when people are attacking the wrong thing to solve a problem. It starts with not knowing.
Well then democrats should protect us

They helped pass the laws that WOULD protect us, if they were enforced.
Catch and release is still there.. that needs to change

Americans are still hiring illegals and paying them less. That needs to stop. Stop that and the illegals will stop coming to the US.
Again you keep blaming Americans,,sick

I am blaming the ones providing the jobs and incentives for them to come here. I am blaming the ones who caused the lower wages.

That you are defending the ones who cause the problem, while cheering physical attacks for speaking Spanish in a private conversation shows you to be so desperate to defend Americans that you ignore the criminal acts that create the problems.

I am not an American hater. But I also don't give criminals a pass just because they are Americans.

And the root cause of the illegal immigration problem is American businesses that hire them. Without them, there would be no incentive to come here. Look at the illegal immigration numbers during the recession in 2008.
No the root cause is WELFARE, 1961 America had struck welfare laws and less then 1 million latinos,, and PLENTY OF WORK,, leave Americans alone you hater

Quite making up bullshit. The lowest numbers of illegal immigrants in 50 years was during 2008 & 2009. There was actually a negative number. More illegals went back home than came across the border. Why was that?
Lol did you stand at the border and count all the illegals?

Assault is ILLEGAL, you illogical idiot.
Well that’s what happens when you flood our neighborhoods with illegals

What happens when you commit assault is your stupid ass gets thrown in jail (if you’re lucky).
Well Americans are fighters it’s our culture.. we will fight the invaders if our lawmakers won’t protect us

Good, then fight the people who are actually causing the problem. Fight the Americans who hire the illegals and pay them less. That will stop the illegals coming in and stop wages from going down. There is no excuse for ignoring the criminals causing the problem.
Why not do all 3

What three things are you talking about? (for clarity)

I am not an American hater. But I also don't give criminals a pass just because they are Americans.

And the root cause of the illegal immigration problem is American businesses that hire them. Without them, there would be no incentive to come here. Look at the illegal immigration numbers during the recession in 2008.
No the root cause is WELFARE, 1961 America had struck welfare laws and less then 1 million latinos,, and PLENTY OF WORK,, leave Americans alone you hater

Quite making up bullshit. The lowest numbers of illegal immigrants in 50 years was during 2008 & 2009. There was actually a negative number. More illegals went back home than came across the border. Why was that?

I know the same way you know about illegals and in 1961.

LOL! You want to put a lot of people in jail who have broken no laws.
Who said that?

I did. And it is backed up by your wanting to put democrats in jail, when they have broken no laws.

And if you remove one illegal for that, another takes his place. Put a few business people in jail for knowingly hiring them, and watch the jobs dry up and wages rise.

And Americans will suffer. Why do you hate poor Americans?

Well then democrats should protect us

Americans are still hiring illegals and paying them less. That needs to stop. Stop that and the illegals will stop coming to the US.

I am blaming the ones providing the jobs and incentives for them to come here. I am blaming the ones who caused the lower wages.

That you are defending the ones who cause the problem, while cheering physical attacks for speaking Spanish in a private conversation shows you to be so desperate to defend Americans that you ignore the criminal acts that create the problems.
Do you even know how much it cost to check to see if somebody is illegal alien for small businesses? I lost my ss card I didn’t give my employer my card .. Why do you want to put them in financial dismay

Do you even know how much it cost to check to see if somebody is illegal alien for small businesses? I lost my ss card I didn’t give my employer my card .. Why do you want to put them in financial dismay

Every employer is required, by law, to complete an I-9 form on every employee. Do random checks on 20% and you will start seeing the problem go away.

Well that’s what happens when you flood our neighborhoods with illegals

What happens when you commit assault is your stupid ass gets thrown in jail (if you’re lucky).
Well Americans are fighters it’s our culture.. we will fight the invaders if our lawmakers won’t protect us

Good, then fight the people who are actually causing the problem. Fight the Americans who hire the illegals and pay them less. That will stop the illegals coming in and stop wages from going down. There is no excuse for ignoring the criminals causing the problem.
Why not do all 3

Congress change the laws at the border raid hotels raid businesses daily deputize Americans to shoot illegals!

mend catch and release, Texas rangers to do what they used to do heheehehe

End welfare across the board

when that’s done go after business owners

until then! Keep kicking ass ladies

I know the same way you know about illegals and in 1961.
Cowboys used to shoot em in 61

Who said that?

No wages will skyrocket! More jobs will be available! Housing standards will lower decreasing price... that’s how we save America

Why not do all 3

Congress change the laws at the border raid hotels raid businesses daily deputize Americans to shoot illegals!

Ending welfare will harm far more poor Americans than illegals. I am not for letting Americans be homeless and hungry just because you hate latinos.

Allowing law enforcement to kill illegal immigrants is just bloodthirsty and wrong.

Raiding hotels catches a few. But more will come. Raiding businesses and punishing business owners for hiring them will make other businesses stop hiring them. That solves the problem. Without murder or punishing the American poor.

Every employer is required, by law, to complete an I-9 form on every employee. Do random checks on 20% and you will start seeing the problem go away.
Oxymoron

No wages will skyrocket! More jobs will be available! Housing standards will lower decreasing price... that’s how we save America

Ending welfare will not stop illegals coming to find jobs. Those illegals don't draw welfare. They work for substandard wages.

Ending welfare will harm far more poor Americans than illegals. I am not for letting Americans be homeless and hungry just because you hate latinos.
Americans are suffering today with diminishing wages? Housing standards because many Latinos let democrats do what they want in office ,, BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO INVESTMENT HERE..? Interesting

Oxymoron

Do you know the meaning of the word "oxymoron"? It is when a phrase or sentence has contradictory statements together. Like falsely true, jumbo shrimp, business ethics, or military intelligence. lol

Why not do all 3

Allowing law enforcement to kill illegal immigrants is just bloodthirsty and wrong.

Raiding hotels catches a few. But more will come. Raiding businesses and punishing business owners for hiring them will make other businesses stop hiring them. That solves the problem. Without murder or punishing the American poor.
We know where they work, restaurants, construction, we know the towns they are in.. Deputize some Americans, all then to arrest and more.. Those two ladies have civil rights to make a civil arrest for illegal aliens and Maverick Square is nothing but 90% illegals

Why not do all 3

We know where they work, restaurants, construction, we know the towns they are in.. Deputize some Americans, all then to arrest and more.. Those two ladies have civil rights to make a civil arrest for illegal aliens and Maverick Square is nothing but 90% illegals

Theye didn't try to make a citizens arrest. They physically assaulted them. But you want to give them a pass, because they are Americans? Without even knowing whether the two women they attacked are illegals.

Forum List

Back