Know how PROGS cling to the idea Trump is a liar? They don't take stock in their own narrative

Trump said 100,000 new positions were filled, but it was really 99,000.....................Trump lie #10,746.

I don't know why the leftard babies get their diapers in a wad and cry that trump lies so much. Given his outstanding performance in restoring this country to its greatness, a little poetic license by Trump hardly even moves the needle in my meter.

give_a_fuck.gif

I don't care who the Democratic nominee is, I'll vote for them.

4 Years of exposed Russian Collusion Coup Narrative and lies

:p

Got to love it. I don't have morals, I don't care what their stand is, I don't care if they plan to crash the economy or any other things. I just don't want someone that has increased the economy because I have been told to hate him.

Got to love it. I don't have morals, I don't care what their stand is, I don't care if they plan to crash the economy or any other things. I just don't want someone that has increased the economy because I have been told to hate him.

I have morals, just not tramps, he is the most amoral man that ever was Potus. I believe in the ACA, SS, Medicare, Hud, Snap, and CHIP. I also believe in Pro Choice, and gun regulations.

Anyone of the Democrats views would be fine with me.

I don't know why the leftard babies get their diapers in a wad and cry that trump lies so much. Given his outstanding performance in restoring this country to its greatness, a little poetic license by Trump hardly even moves the needle in my meter.

give_a_fuck.gif

When was the this country not great.

When O'bummer was running things and PROGS declared themselves victims of somethin'

give_a_fuck.gif

When O'bummer was running things and PROGS declared themselves victims of somethin'

Nope we've always been great. We rebounded from the last recession and started the longest winning streak for the economy in modern history. We'll rebound from the despicable tantrums of Trumpybear and his Banana Republicans too.

give_a_fuck.gif

My country has always been great. Your country wasn't great until the moment Michelle Obama said "For the first time in my life, I'm proud of my country."

give_a_fuck.gif

My country has always been great. Your country wasn't great until the moment Michelle Obama said "For the first time in my life, I'm proud of my country."

"For the first time in my adult lifetime, I am really proud of my country. And not just because Barack has done well, but because I think people are hungry for change. And I have been desperate to see our country moving in that direction."

give_a_fuck.gif

"For the first time in my adult lifetime, I am really proud of my country. And not just because Barack has done well, but because I think people are hungry for change. And I have been desperate to see our country moving in that direction."

Ahhh....the old Communist community-organizer song by Woodie Guthrie. Of course.

Why was I not surprised? That's the same song Bernie Sanders sang when he honeymooned in the Soviet Union, and got shirtless and drunk around a table with a bunch of Russians.

You do like Russians, don't you? :21:

I have morals, just not tramps, he is the most amoral man that ever was Potus. I believe in the ACA, SS, Medicare, Hud, Snap, and CHIP. I also believe in Pro Choice, and gun regulations.

Anyone of the Democrats views would be fine with me.
Roflol. I got to hand it to you not everyone makes me laugh so hard. You only vote democrat not what you believe. Good for you. Do you plan on holding on to the railing as the ship sinks yelling it is someone else's fault?

Forum List

Back