"Knockout"... Tell me why these aren't Hate Crimes?...

I have never understood the whole "hate crime" thing.

Why is it worse if I kill you because of your skin color than if I kill you to steal your money?

either way you are dead and I have committed murder.

Why is one worse?

I guess the answer is that hate crime legislation is the left's attempt at thought control.

Evidently you abilities to reason fell short by your ignorance of history in the US of minorities and their abuse by whites.

yes, there was discrimination in the past. No one is denying that. Is hate crime legislation somehow a way to "get even" for the sins of our great grandfathers?

Win the lottery much with all that certainty?

Blow goats much?... :dunno:

If the Misplaced Guilt-ridden White Liberal Media could have found ONE Instance of this they would have made IT the Story and Ignored it happening with Black Youth from Coast to Coast.

This is a Distinctly Black Culture thing... Why?

:)

peace...

They didn't have youtube in the 1930's, when packs whites played hangman with blacks.

Backed and supported by Democrats

If the Misplaced Guilt-ridden White Liberal Media could have found ONE Instance of this they would have made IT the Story and Ignored it happening with Black Youth from Coast to Coast.

peace...

They didn't have youtube in the 1930's, when packs whites played hangman with blacks.

should we put you in jail today because your great grandfather was a horse thief?

this thread is a perfect example of the current liberal "get even" philosophy. No one alive today had slaves or was a slave, but they are determined to punish people today for what was done 200 years ago.

I guess we should destroy the pyramids because the Egyptians used slave labor to build them.

give us one example of a black on white "hate crime" prosecuted by Holder's DOJ

That's a different topic than quoting Holder. Hate crimes against whites are usually prosecuted to the fullest by the State therefore no need for the Feds to be involved.

translation = holder has never prosecuted a black on white hate crime and never will

Can you show me a hate crime against whites that goes unpunished?

this thread is a perfect example of the current liberal "get even" philosophy. No one alive today had slaves or was a slave, but they are determined to punish people today for what was done 200 years ago.

I guess we should destroy the pyramids because the Egyptians used slave labor to build them.

That has been proven to be false. No one want to have someone with a bad 'tude building a monument with secrets.

That has been proven to be false. No one want to have someone with a bad 'tude building a monument with secrets.

What??? :cuckoo: did you wash down your paxil with vodka this morning? Slave labor was not used to build the pyramids??????? WTF? Were they all members of the carpenters and stone masons unions?

It goes a bit further than that. Zhen Dan Guo is supposed to understand that the vicious skateboard attack that nearly killed him was justified by past wrongdoing by whites. He was not a slaveholder, the descendant of a slave owner, did not participate, nor have any ancestor that participated in harming blacks in the 30s, yet still should expect to be beaten almost to death.

How long will people alive today accept that blacks have a right to payback and revenge? The answer is not long.

What??? :cuckoo: did you wash down your paxil with vodka this morning? Slave labor was not used to build the pyramids??????? WTF? Were they all members of the carpenters and stone masons unions?

You ass-u-me to much.

Slaves Didn't Build the Pyramids - Bing Videos

It goes a bit further than that. Zhen Dan Guo is supposed to understand that the vicious skateboard attack that nearly killed him was justified by past wrongdoing by whites. He was not a slaveholder, the descendant of a slave owner, did not participate, nor have any ancestor that participated in harming blacks in the 30s, yet still should expect to be beaten almost to death.

How long will people alive today accept that blacks have a right to payback and revenge? The answer is not long.

Then do the same thing to the blacks that stopped the whites.

Why is it worse if I kill you because of your skin color than if I kill you to steal your money?

Why is one worse?

I guess the answer is that hate crime legislation is the left's attempt at thought control.

It is about state of mind, the same as state of mind, or mens rea, making murder worse if it was premeditated.

I am Certain the Liberal Media tried REALLY hard to find Video of Packs of White Youth doing this to Blacks...

peace...

During the Zimmerman trial, it did not appear as if the liberal media was white. Most people commenting and reporting were 'people of color.'

allow me to correct a previous post:

what I should have said is: should I be put in jail today because my great grandfather was a horse thief?

Geez, grow up and understand that there is just a thing as a generic "you" and "your". and that using those terms is not a personal attack.

peace...

should we put you in jail today because your great grandfather was a horse thief?

If your grandfather killed my grandfather, does that give me the right to kill you?

(Don't beat me redfish, please don't beat me!)

Last edited:

The purpose of Affirmative Action was 'to right past wrongs.'

Why is one worse?

It is about state of mind, the same as state of mind, or mens rea, making murder worse if it was premeditated.

not the same.

Forum List

Back