Knew Tuesday's outrage would be a bust

you need to plausibly maintain your bold assertion. lemme guess, you never won an argument, be it with words or fists. am i right?
I'm so good at winning arguments people don't realize they've been beaten for days.... like you....

Which sources? Do you have any names?
Dont you think that is a likely scenario? This isnt playing out the way he had hoped. Everyone knows that he is going to lose this case. In his mind, he thought he would make headlines by dragging Trump through a trial, but if everyone knows that he is going to lose going into it, it takes all the steam out of Bragg's scheme to gain fame. It just makes him look petty and it shows another blatant example of the left using the justice system to target their political enemies.

This ends badly, for all of us. The right has resisted stooping to the democrats level up to this point, but something tells me you are going to see conservatives start weaponizing their DA's and judges against the left now. Why wouldnt they?

Dont you think that is a likely scenario? This isnt playing out the way he had hoped. Everyone knows that he is going to lose this case. In his mind, he thought he would make headlines by dragging Trump through a trial, but if everyone knows that he is going to lose going into it, it takes all the steam out of Bragg's scheme to gain fame. It just makes him look petty and it shows another blatant example of the left using the justice system to target their political enemies.

This ends badly, for all of us. The right has resisted stooping to the democrats level up to this point, but something tells me you are going to see conservatives start weaponizing their DA's and judges against the left now. Why wouldnt they?
They have been. :dunno: WTF are we talking about here?

I certainly hope not. I would think the White House would get involved and stop this, but probably they WANT
Trump imprisoned, since otherwise he might well win the election.
Well maybe that's what they want but its only an out of statute of limitations misdemeanor....

Trump cast a huge spotlight on what was going on and Bragg is now being dogged by both sides.

OIP.j5GhqvKkAL0bBnzJx_8StwHaGi

Which sources? Do you have any names?

Does it really matter? For six years now the left have been swallowing hook, line, and sinker every "source" that says something bad about Trump. They will even believe the very people they used to attack, such as Michael Cohen. Amazing how the left can accuse these kind of people of telling nothing but lies but if they say something bad about Trump, all of a sudden they are telling the truth.

Sources told Fox News, though, that there remains a real chance Bragg does not choose to indict the former president.

I believe he won't indict....he never wanted to indict......

This will be looked at as a big victory for Trump, boost his poll numbers and guarantee a landslide victory in 2024..

And that is a good thing...because if Trump was indicted......This will be looked at as a big victory for Trump, boost his poll numbers and guarantee a landslide victory in 2024..

BECAUSE CULTS ARE FUN

Forum List

Back