Knew Tuesday's outrage would be a bust

Tumblin Tumbleweed

Gold Member
Mar 16, 2015

CBS Comedy Bull Shit

Laughing GIFs | Tenor

I love how morons only want named sources when it suits their agenda. I have lost track of how many stories have been written about Trump based on information from people familiar with the matter or someone close to the situation but always unnamed and yes stories are written about Biden with same unnamed sourcing.

It's a constant barrage of bullshit against Trump, by liberals, to besmirch his character before an election. Just like the bullshit raid on his home, it was the left that decided to pull this latest stunt, and this time it turned against them.
Trump supporters called the DA's bluff, and it worked. The left didn't expect it to be announced until after the fact. Instead they risked the ire of a mass of protesters if they dared tried to pull it off.

The reality TV POTUS is getting boring. But I bet this raised millions. It looks like as some point they would realize.

All this political theater crap magaturds have been spewing is a bust. Again. I told you so.
Morons. You magaturds are morons.
Nothing burger until there is a criminal indictment.
checked source. found in seconds it was trumps liesasocial sewer hose. filed it under fuck off. why the stupid media in your shit hole country cannot do that is indicative.

checked source. found in seconds it was trumps liesasocial sewer hose. filed it under fuck off. why the stupid media in your shit hole country cannot do that is indicative.
If it doesn't generate money, it's not attractive. That is all you need to know about US media.

Forum List

Back