Kneeling for the anthem shows respect and capitulation to the USA

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Bending the knee is a symbol of submission and capitulation for thousands of years.

I appreciate these athletes showing such respect for the USA. I stand and take my hat off should I be wearing one and cover my heart.

These athletes love America so much they actually take a knee. It’s amazing.

9303855_web1_webap_17269019451572.jpg

Tebow bended the knee for God.

For these players, the USA is their God and the flag is their cross.

Its touching.

Last edited:
I think we should all kneel to show respect for the flag the way these athletes are.

Bending the knee is a symbol of submission and capitulation for thousands of years.

I appreciate these athletes showing such respect for the USA. I stand and take my hat off should I be wearing one and cover my heart.

I've said that from the beginning. I know they mean to disrespect this country, but I see Africans bowing to a white nation in submission.

I've said that from the beginning. I know they mean to disrespect this country, but I see Africans bowing to a white nation in submission.

Their intent is not to be considered. Only how you interpret it.

Ask any liberal.

Forum List

Back