What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KKK Woman made it up. Set herself on fire.

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Reaction score
This woman must be mentally ill. Who would do this to themselves? It made headlines for days. All you can do is pity her.

Sad just sad. Here's the update on the story. Rest at link.

She made it up! Police reveal woman who claimed race attack set HERSELF on fire and scrawled KKK on her own car

A stunning race attack alleged by a 20-year-old Louisiana woman appears to be a fabrication as police revealed she set herself on fire.

Sharmeka Moffitt, who is black, claimed she was doused in lighter fluid and then severely burned by three men wearing white hooded sweatshirts while walking through a park on Sunday night. She also told police that the men wrote 'KKK' on her car.

However, police in Shreveport revealed on Tuesday that they found Ms Moffitt's DNA on the can of lighter fluid used to burn her and her fingerprints on the cigarette lighter that was used to start the fire.

Sharmeka Moffitt: Police say hate crime victim set herself on fire and fabricated race attack | Mail Online

Truthseeker420

Gold Member
Reaction score
This woman must be mentally ill. Who would do this to themselves? It made headlines for days. All you can do is pity her.

Sad just sad. Here's the update on the story. Rest at link.

She made it up! Police reveal woman who claimed race attack set HERSELF on fire and scrawled KKK on her own car

A stunning race attack alleged by a 20-year-old Louisiana woman appears to be a fabrication as police revealed she set herself on fire.

Sharmeka Moffitt, who is black, claimed she was doused in lighter fluid and then severely burned by three men wearing white hooded sweatshirts while walking through a park on Sunday night. She also told police that the men wrote 'KKK' on her car.

However, police in Shreveport revealed on Tuesday that they found Ms Moffitt's DNA on the can of lighter fluid used to burn her and her fingerprints on the cigarette lighter that was used to start the fire.

Sharmeka Moffitt: Police say hate crime victim set herself on fire and fabricated race attack | Mail Online

:shock:

Meathead

Diamond Member
Reaction score
And she has the right to vote. Universal suffrage is a good idea, but still there are times you have to wonder.

Some Guy

Deregulated User
Reaction score
I have close involvement in the burn community. Through that, i've learned that there's no worse injury than a burn from a pain and recovery standpoint. Why anyone would do that to themselves is beyond me.

g5000

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Well, thank God Al Sharpton didn't go down there and make it Tawana Brawley all over again.

Good work by the cops. Well done.

Truthseeker420

Gold Member
Reaction score
Why is she picking on the KKK?

g5000

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Why is she picking on the KKK?

She is picking on white people in general. Trying to stir up some serious shit.

"White hoodies". A little Trayvon Martin payback?

eflatminor

Classical Liberal
Reaction score
This woman must be mentally ill.

All you can do is pity her.

Sad just sad.

The police investing this case had this to say:

“I feel a hurt for the victim,” Winnsboro Police Chief Lester Thomas told a news conference Tuesday.

“Nobody knows, it could be you, it could be me, it could be one of our family members struggling like this,” added Franklin Parish Sheriff Kevin Cobb.

I wonder how the media, the police, and those on the Left would react if some crazy white guy lit himself on fire and then falsely blamed it on, I don't know....the black panthers? Would we see the same level of sympathy and understand?

syrenn

Rookie
Reaction score
where is sky when you want her! He we got a nice self immolation with crazy thrown on top as an accelerant! Whats not to love!

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$201.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List