KKK Woman made it up. Set herself on fire.

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
This woman must be mentally ill. Who would do this to themselves? It made headlines for days. All you can do is pity her.

Sad just sad. Here's the update on the story. Rest at link.

She made it up! Police reveal woman who claimed race attack set HERSELF on fire and scrawled KKK on her own car

A stunning race attack alleged by a 20-year-old Louisiana woman appears to be a fabrication as police revealed she set herself on fire.

Sharmeka Moffitt, who is black, claimed she was doused in lighter fluid and then severely burned by three men wearing white hooded sweatshirts while walking through a park on Sunday night. She also told police that the men wrote 'KKK' on her car.

However, police in Shreveport revealed on Tuesday that they found Ms Moffitt's DNA on the can of lighter fluid used to burn her and her fingerprints on the cigarette lighter that was used to start the fire.

Sharmeka Moffitt: Police say hate crime victim set herself on fire and fabricated race attack | Mail Online

This woman must be mentally ill. Who would do this to themselves? It made headlines for days. All you can do is pity her.

Sad just sad. Here's the update on the story. Rest at link.

She made it up! Police reveal woman who claimed race attack set HERSELF on fire and scrawled KKK on her own car

A stunning race attack alleged by a 20-year-old Louisiana woman appears to be a fabrication as police revealed she set herself on fire.

Sharmeka Moffitt, who is black, claimed she was doused in lighter fluid and then severely burned by three men wearing white hooded sweatshirts while walking through a park on Sunday night. She also told police that the men wrote 'KKK' on her car.

However, police in Shreveport revealed on Tuesday that they found Ms Moffitt's DNA on the can of lighter fluid used to burn her and her fingerprints on the cigarette lighter that was used to start the fire.

Sharmeka Moffitt: Police say hate crime victim set herself on fire and fabricated race attack | Mail Online

:shock:

I have close involvement in the burn community. Through that, i've learned that there's no worse injury than a burn from a pain and recovery standpoint. Why anyone would do that to themselves is beyond me.

Well, thank God Al Sharpton didn't go down there and make it Tawana Brawley all over again.

Good work by the cops. Well done.

This woman must be mentally ill.

All you can do is pity her.

Sad just sad.

The police investing this case had this to say:

“I feel a hurt for the victim,” Winnsboro Police Chief Lester Thomas told a news conference Tuesday.

“Nobody knows, it could be you, it could be me, it could be one of our family members struggling like this,” added Franklin Parish Sheriff Kevin Cobb.

I wonder how the media, the police, and those on the Left would react if some crazy white guy lit himself on fire and then falsely blamed it on, I don't know....the black panthers? Would we see the same level of sympathy and understand?

where is sky when you want her! He we got a nice self immolation with crazy thrown on top as an accelerant! Whats not to love!

Forum List

Back