KKK tries to silence 84-year-old woman who fled the Nazis after she criticizes Trump

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
The blow back on these trump crackas are going to be huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge

An 84-year-old woman who fled Austria as a child with her family to escape the Nazis was mailed a KKK symbol after openly criticizing GOP front-runner Donald Trump, according to the Boston Globe.

Louise Mayerson told the paper she received the anonymous envelope in the mail writing a letter that was published in the Globe earlier this month.

“I have found some alarming rhetoric coming from Donald Trump that is apparently finding approval from large numbers of my fellow Americans,” she wrote. “With Trump’s rather ambiguous response concerning his disavowal of the support of former Klansman David Duke, I have reached my breaking point”

KKK tries to silence 84-year-old woman who fled the Nazis after she criticizes Trump

Have you considered that there is a
huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge possibility
that the letter came from an anti-Trump Liberal or Republican?
Yep. Hook nose jews are deceitful.

hey-rabbi-whatcha-doing.jpg.cf.jpg

Have you considered that there is a
huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge possibility
that the letter came from an anti-Trump Liberal or Republican?
The woman has a name so it shouldn`t be very hard to find out if it`s bogus or not and if you catch the regional director of the Anti-Defamation League, Robert O. Trestan, lying to a Boston Globe reporter, you could be a hero. Perhaps even a promotion in the Brown Shirts could be in your future.

An 84-year-old woman who fled Austria as a child with her family to escape the Nazis was mailed a KKK symbol after openly criticizing GOP front-runner Donald Trump, according to the Boston Globe.

Louise Mayerson told the paper she received the anonymous envelope in the mail writing a letter that was published in the Globe earlier this month.

“I have found some alarming rhetoric coming from Donald Trump that is apparently finding approval from large numbers of my fellow Americans,” she wrote. “With Trump’s rather ambiguous response concerning his disavowal of the support of former Klansman David Duke, I have reached my breaking point”

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

So typical of far right conservatives.

well,only if that was what conservatives did. but since it isn't it's a waste of space on a message board.
It's exactly far right conservatives do. That is where the racists and bigots in the GOP hide now.

well,only if that was what conservatives did. but since it isn't it's a waste of space on a message board.
It's exactly far right conservatives do. That is where the racists and bigots in the GOP hide now.
it is, well why don't you just post up that fact.
I did. You can begin with the Southern Strategy that even Nixon and Ford's cronies said was designed to and succeeded in bringing over southern whites upset with and blaming the Dems for integration.

You can deny it all you want. No one cares.

I did. You can begin with the Southern Strategy that even Nixon and Ford's cronies said was designed to and succeeded in bringing over southern whites upset with and blaming the Dems for integration.

I don't see the connection to the KKK, but hey, you go with your fantasy.

I'll never vote Trump, but your evidence is laughable.

I'll never vote Trump, but your evidence is laughable.
still the stupid goy aren't you

I don't see the connection to the KKK, but hey, you go with your fantasy.
Of course you don't. You can't think so you depend on partisan ideology and echo chambers.

Forum List

Back