Kitty rescue stories....

Meet Aragorn, a beautiful one-eyed cat who has a permanent wink. He lost an eye but gained a chance to live.
“He was brought to the ER for euthanasia at 3 weeks old after being attacked by a dog with his eye hanging out,” said Aragorn’s human mom via imgur. When she met the little ginger boy, she knew she had to adopt him.
This is Aragorn cuddling with his human mom in his new home.

He loves following her around the house.

Aragorn jumps in the bathtub after his mom showers.

“Are you taking me with you?”

“I only have one eye, but I can see just fine and I am happy and loved.”
rO7rq70.jpg

I would have named him Polyphemus! :)

I had a wonderful one-eyed cat I called Wink. He had been hit by a car late at night, his eye was completely enucleated and crushed. He had been taken to my vet who called me because I was the executor of an estate that paid for pet bills. Because funds were getting slim, I authorized him to be pts but the vet called me back to tell me there was something special about the kitten's behavior and attitude. We struck a deal whereby the vet worked for free and I split the rest of the ^$1000 bill with the vet's office. The vet also said that since he had taken the last stray and another vet at the same office had taken the one before that, they "voted" that I should take this one. What the heck, I said. Sure, I'll foster him.

Then I fell in love with him. I could write a book about his behavior but suffice it to say, he really was special. He was just an ordinary looking grey tabby alley cat but nothing else about him was ordinary.

One example was that when he had to take medication, I actually taught him to take his pills. I put him on the kitchen counter and talked to him about why he had to take the pill while I gently pushed it into the corner of his mouth. After doing that twice, it became part of his evening meal to first jump up on the counter to take his pill.

I also had taken in a brain injured baby pigeon I called Walter. (Yeah, I know, probably everyone names their pigeon Walter.) Wink and Walter would sit on my desk, playing and wrestling, very rough and tumble. And, of all things, pushing pens back and forth. Walter either loved or hated yellow pens and would push them off onto the floor. I would pick them up and Wink would push them over to Walter who would again push them off onto the floor. Walter was always interested in Wink's eye and would push and peck at the where the other should have been. Wink would tire of that game quickly and would pin Walter down and put his mouth around Walter's head. Then they would go back to playing and wrestling. Eventually, the swelling in Walter's brain shrunk and he behaved more normally so, after some time for him to get used to where he was, I would let him out to fly. I would go out to the yard and call him and he'd come flying back. He liked to collect things and would pile them up on a table outside the back door. He would also build nests but I lived way out of town where there were no other pigeons and I didn't want to introduce them to the area so Walter never had a mate. Then, one day Walter didn't come back.

Another one eye-eyed animal I had was a great horned owl I called Luna - for the moon and his one good eye. He was brought to my wildlife rehab facility when he was just a fuzzy nestling, likely pushed out of or fallen from his nest.

I applied for and received a federal permit to keep him as an education animal and he went with me to literally dozens of schools, scout meetings, business man meetings, park fairs and more.

Luna also had some interesting behaviors. One time, at a day-long school job fair, he got tired, leaned against me and fell asleep. He had never been inside a cage and not thinking, I once put him in a cage. He panicked, screeching and screaming and thrashing about until I got him out. I never did that again.

He never got upset or unhappy on his education programs - except when he saw dogs at park fairs. Birds believe what they can see - I also had a blind red tail hawk called Spirit, who was never caged and went on all education programs, perched on his stick. Anyway, I would have to quickly turn, to put my body between Luna and any dogs and then talk over my shoulder, asking the dog owner to please move away. And, he was fascinated by little kids and would stare intently at them.

I trained him to do free flights where he would leave my glove and come back when I gave the signal and rewarded him with a mouse treat. But, one time, he decided not to come back and landed on a very high shelf in a library. It was a little embarrassing to have to climb up there to coax him back. Needless to say, after that, I never trusted him to come back when outside.

It was always a toss up whether I taught him or he taught me. A little "trick" I would do during education lectures was that I would tell the group to listen to the sound of his wings and then, without showing any apparent command, I would magically make him flap his wings. Thing is, owls will move to the highest point on a branch for hunting. I would gently move my hand, which would make him flap his wings for balance while he moved up my hand. The group would be very impressed and after I explained the physical changes that owls have evolved to fly silently, I would also explain that Luna was not trained to flap his wings on command but rather, he had trained me.

The evolutionary differences for silent flight, btw, are that their feathers are softer than a bunny rabbits and their flight feathers have a serrated leading edge, which breaks up the wind as it passed over them.

GHOs are called Tigers Of The Sky because they will attack and kill almost anything. Although, its not true that they will take adult cats. They may attack them but raptors are way too light to actually carry away animals of any size. And adult cats are well armed and can fight back. Nonetheless, large owls will attack cats and can injure them badly enough to kill them. A gho I rehabbed had tangled with a skunk. My eyes would water at the smell but, since birds have no sense of smell (except vultures), the owl never had any idea how bad it was.

Luna is now about 17 years old, healthy and still lives in southern AZ, in his huge flight cage with other gho's. He dines on as many mice as he wants, has mated and reproduced owlets who went on to be released to a life in the wild. Not a bad life for one who would have surely died if he had not been found. I'm not in AZ any longer so he's not mine. I could have applied to have his permit transferred to me where I am now but I felt it was better for him if he stayed where he was known and where he was comfortable.

That's probably more than you ever wanted to know and I didn't mean to get off on owls and hawks. But, I do love them as much as I love cats and feel privileged to work with them ... Thanks for reading.

That is so fascinating! :) Thanks for sharing! You must miss Luna.

Thank you ChrisL

Like I said, I feel very privileged, honored to work with wildlife. And I love rescuing and fostering domestic animals. Although I have cut back on the number of animals I rehab, I will always rescue and rehab.

I do miss Luna and probably always will. But I think we all miss the critters who have shared our lives.

Meet Aragorn, a beautiful one-eyed cat who has a permanent wink. He lost an eye but gained a chance to live.
“He was brought to the ER for euthanasia at 3 weeks old after being attacked by a dog with his eye hanging out,” said Aragorn’s human mom via imgur. When she met the little ginger boy, she knew she had to adopt him.

rO7rq70.jpg

I had a wonderful one-eyed cat I called Wink. He had been hit by a car late at night, his eye was completely enucleated and crushed. He had been taken to my vet who called me because I was the executor of an estate that paid for pet bills. Because funds were getting slim, I authorized him to be pts but the vet called me back to tell me there was something special about the kitten's behavior and attitude. We struck a deal whereby the vet worked for free and I split the rest of the ^$1000 bill with the vet's office. The vet also said that since he had taken the last stray and another vet at the same office had taken the one before that, they "voted" that I should take this one. What the heck, I said. Sure, I'll foster him.

Then I fell in love with him. I could write a book about his behavior but suffice it to say, he really was special. He was just an ordinary looking grey tabby alley cat but nothing else about him was ordinary.

One example was that when he had to take medication, I actually taught him to take his pills. I put him on the kitchen counter and talked to him about why he had to take the pill while I gently pushed it into the corner of his mouth. After doing that twice, it became part of his evening meal to first jump up on the counter to take his pill.

I also had taken in a brain injured baby pigeon I called Walter. (Yeah, I know, probably everyone names their pigeon Walter.) Wink and Walter would sit on my desk, playing and wrestling, very rough and tumble. And, of all things, pushing pens back and forth. Walter either loved or hated yellow pens and would push them off onto the floor. I would pick them up and Wink would push them over to Walter who would again push them off onto the floor. Walter was always interested in Wink's eye and would push and peck at the where the other should have been. Wink would tire of that game quickly and would pin Walter down and put his mouth around Walter's head. Then they would go back to playing and wrestling. Eventually, the swelling in Walter's brain shrunk and he behaved more normally so, after some time for him to get used to where he was, I would let him out to fly. I would go out to the yard and call him and he'd come flying back. He liked to collect things and would pile them up on a table outside the back door. He would also build nests but I lived way out of town where there were no other pigeons and I didn't want to introduce them to the area so Walter never had a mate. Then, one day Walter didn't come back.

Another one eye-eyed animal I had was a great horned owl I called Luna - for the moon and his one good eye. He was brought to my wildlife rehab facility when he was just a fuzzy nestling, likely pushed out of or fallen from his nest.

I applied for and received a federal permit to keep him as an education animal and he went with me to literally dozens of schools, scout meetings, business man meetings, park fairs and more.

Luna also had some interesting behaviors. One time, at a day-long school job fair, he got tired, leaned against me and fell asleep. He had never been inside a cage and not thinking, I once put him in a cage. He panicked, screeching and screaming and thrashing about until I got him out. I never did that again.

He never got upset or unhappy on his education programs - except when he saw dogs at park fairs. Birds believe what they can see - I also had a blind red tail hawk called Spirit, who was never caged and went on all education programs, perched on his stick. Anyway, I would have to quickly turn, to put my body between Luna and any dogs and then talk over my shoulder, asking the dog owner to please move away. And, he was fascinated by little kids and would stare intently at them.

I trained him to do free flights where he would leave my glove and come back when I gave the signal and rewarded him with a mouse treat. But, one time, he decided not to come back and landed on a very high shelf in a library. It was a little embarrassing to have to climb up there to coax him back. Needless to say, after that, I never trusted him to come back when outside.

It was always a toss up whether I taught him or he taught me. A little "trick" I would do during education lectures was that I would tell the group to listen to the sound of his wings and then, without showing any apparent command, I would magically make him flap his wings. Thing is, owls will move to the highest point on a branch for hunting. I would gently move my hand, which would make him flap his wings for balance while he moved up my hand. The group would be very impressed and after I explained the physical changes that owls have evolved to fly silently, I would also explain that Luna was not trained to flap his wings on command but rather, he had trained me.

The evolutionary differences for silent flight, btw, are that their feathers are softer than a bunny rabbits and their flight feathers have a serrated leading edge, which breaks up the wind as it passed over them.

GHOs are called Tigers Of The Sky because they will attack and kill almost anything. Although, its not true that they will take adult cats. They may attack them but raptors are way too light to actually carry away animals of any size. And adult cats are well armed and can fight back. Nonetheless, large owls will attack cats and can injure them badly enough to kill them. A gho I rehabbed had tangled with a skunk. My eyes would water at the smell but, since birds have no sense of smell (except vultures), the owl never had any idea how bad it was.

Luna is now about 17 years old, healthy and still lives in southern AZ, in his huge flight cage with other gho's. He dines on as many mice as he wants, has mated and reproduced owlets who went on to be released to a life in the wild. Not a bad life for one who would have surely died if he had not been found. I'm not in AZ any longer so he's not mine. I could have applied to have his permit transferred to me where I am now but I felt it was better for him if he stayed where he was known and where he was comfortable.

That's probably more than you ever wanted to know and I didn't mean to get off on owls and hawks. But, I do love them as much as I love cats and feel privileged to work with them ... Thanks for reading.

Thank you ChrisL

Like I said, I feel very privileged, honored to work with wildlife. And I love rescuing and fostering domestic animals. Although I have cut back on the number of animals I rehab, I will always rescue and rehab.

I do miss Luna and probably always will. But I think we all miss the critters who have shared our lives.

It must have been a really awesome experience to have a pet owl! :D

rO7rq70.jpg

Thank you ChrisL

Not a pet though. He was always wild. Tame but not domesticated.

That was always part of my education spiel because so many people would ask how they could get an owl too.

I would explain how hard it is to keep a wild animal healthy and how expensive they are to feed. A lot of hard work and you never get a day off.

I always doubted people really got the point though. All they saw was this big beautiful bird and well, if Harry Potter had owls, they wanted one too.

Thank you ChrisL

Not a pet though. He was always wild. Tame but not domesticated.

That was always part of my education spiel because so many people would ask how they could get an owl too.

I would explain how hard it is to keep a wild animal healthy and how expensive they are to feed. A lot of hard work and you never get a day off.

I always doubted people really got the point though. All they saw was this big beautiful bird and well, if Harry Potter had owls, they wanted one too.

Definitely, some birds are a commitment for a life time. Some parrots, I know, can live for like 80 years! :ack-1: Longer than some people! That's like a marriage. :lol:

Little Liza is quite special. She and her family were found at a gas station by a kind person who later realized that this little tabby girl was born with only two paws.
“I stumbled across a family of cats at a gas station. It wasn’t until after trapping them that I realized this kitten has no back feet,” said Liza’s human mom via reddit.
“I’ve taken her to the vet and little Liza is completely healthy besides her absent feet. She’s completely come out of her shell and is amazing in every possible way. I’m working on getting her used to having her nubs touched and handled. I have been researching and am working on getting in touch with some specialists. Getting her booties (or the like) is nothing urgent at the moment, though. She gets around great and does not seem phased whatsoever by her handicap,” she added.
Liza runs & plays like any other kitten! In fact, she doesn’t think she’s any different.

Meet Liza who was found at a gas station along with her furry family.

She was born with only 2 paws.

“Belly rubs please!”

She can run and play like other kitten.

Guess who got up on the cat tree by herself! This gal!

Liza playing spidercat!

Little Liza loves her new life and doesn’t think she is any different.

“Found an abandoned 4-day old kitten underneath our porch,” said Abbey via reddit. Her mother took in the tiny ball of fur and worked around the clock to help him survive.
They named him Nacho and the little ginger boy got bigger and stronger day by day.
“He’s doing awesome! He’s learned to go up and down stairs and how to eat/drink like a big boy and poop on his own! We’ve decided to keep him. My dad loves him so much, he’s going to get allergy shots so that he can stay around,” she added. (reddit)
Meet Nacho. He was just 4 days old when they found him underneath their porch.

Nacho taking a nap in a cereal bowl.

“My sister is a former Vet Tech and showed my mom how to take care of him – cat’s milk replacer, feeding every 3 hours, keeping him warm, stimulating elimination, etc.”

He literally fits in the palm of your hand.

Nacho opened his eyes to see the world!

He even made a doggie friend.

Nacho supervising the house. “We’ve decided to keep him. My dad loves him so much, he’s going to get allergy shots so that he can stay around.”

Remember Elsa the kitten found in freezing temperature in Denver? The story has a happy ending.
The little orange tabby has been adopted by none other than her foster dad who nursed the little ginger girl back to health.
Elsa’s temperature was so low that it didn’t register on a thermometer. The shelter workers of the Denver Dumb Friends League used blankets, heating pads and hair dryers to help her warm up.
When she was placed in the care of Jim Slater, who has fostered dozens of animals and is experienced in handling severe medical cases, he fell in love with little Elsa. “She was by far the sweetest kitten I’ve ever fostered,” said Jim. “She’s just amazing.”
“On Saturday, exactly one month after being rescued from the freezing cold and brought to our shelter, the Colorado kitten who ignited compassion around the world was adopted by the foster parent who nurtured her back to health after she suffered severe hypothermia. Elsa’s foster parent turned forever parent, Jim, also happens to be our 2014 Volunteer of the Year! We’re thrilled for both of them and couldn’t imagine a better fairytale ending,” The Dumb Friends League posted news of Elsa’s adoption at Facebook.
Now Elsa is a very happy kitty living with her older brother Blue the cat and the person who loves her to bits.
Elsa the kitten found in sub-zero weather in Denver has been adopted by her foster dad.

Elsa’s temperature was so low that it didn’t register on a thermometer. They used blankets, heating pads and hair dryers to help her warm up. Jim worked around the clock to bring the little ginger girl back to health.

Look at the difference! Elsa happy and healthy now!

She now has a brother named Blue.

Elsa and her favorite person in the world.

Remember Elsa the kitten found in freezing temperature in Denver? The story has a happy ending.
The little orange tabby has been adopted by none other than her foster dad who nursed the little ginger girl back to health.
Elsa’s temperature was so low that it didn’t register on a thermometer. The shelter workers of the Denver Dumb Friends League used blankets, heating pads and hair dryers to help her warm up.
When she was placed in the care of Jim Slater, who has fostered dozens of animals and is experienced in handling severe medical cases, he fell in love with little Elsa. “She was by far the sweetest kitten I’ve ever fostered,” said Jim. “She’s just amazing.”
“On Saturday, exactly one month after being rescued from the freezing cold and brought to our shelter, the Colorado kitten who ignited compassion around the world was adopted by the foster parent who nurtured her back to health after she suffered severe hypothermia. Elsa’s foster parent turned forever parent, Jim, also happens to be our 2014 Volunteer of the Year! We’re thrilled for both of them and couldn’t imagine a better fairytale ending,” The Dumb Friends League posted news of Elsa’s adoption at Facebook.
Now Elsa is a very happy kitty living with her older brother Blue the cat and the person who loves her to bits.
Elsa the kitten found in sub-zero weather in Denver has been adopted by her foster dad.

Elsa’s temperature was so low that it didn’t register on a thermometer. They used blankets, heating pads and hair dryers to help her warm up. Jim worked around the clock to bring the little ginger girl back to health.

Look at the difference! Elsa happy and healthy now!

She now has a brother named Blue.

Elsa and her favorite person in the world.

Awwww. That is so sweet. :crybaby:

Meet Thumper the kitty who hops like a bunny and has a purrsonality that will touch your heart.
“Thumper was born with only his hind legs but you wouldn’t know it, he gets around better than most other cats I know,” Thumper’s human wrote via Facebook.
“At about 6 weeks old thumper was brought into the ASPCA Manhattan while I was doing an externship and it was love at first sight.”
“Some might say he gets around more like a rabbit than a cat and acts more like a dog. Regardless, having only 2 hind legs has not slowed this little guy down at all, one day he even hopes to help kids who might be a little ‘different’ how great that can be!”

Meet Thumper the bunny cat who was born with only his hind legs.

1898468_217676548424771_1011121057_o.jpg

But you wouldn’t know. He gets around just like other cats if not better.
10012594_261482567377502_6021625030902993141_n.jpg

“Some might say he gets around more like a rabbit than a cat and acts more like a dog. Regardless, having only 2 hind legs has not slowed this little guy down at all.”
1013321_221991767993249_15870261_n.jpg

Thumper and his sister Shayna.
1660453_217590935099999_146476825_n.jpg

They adore each other.
1610081_217590915100001_1894209427_n.jpg

Edgar’s Mission wrote this beautiful story on their website:
Earlier today we received a call from a factory worker to advise that kittens had been found abandoned at an industrial warehouse. Seeking refuge in a metal carryall, the tiny waifs lay huddled, not knowing that danger lurked just moments away. With a call for the carryall ordered, the distressed worker didn’t wish to move the piece of machinery, knowing full well that if they did the kittens would perish.
We had but a short window of opportunity to try and save the kittens and stave off the forklift that would surely crush them. Although our efforts were not quick, we had both the patience of the worker and luck on our side and four tiny kittens were eventually pulled one by perilous one from the tiny holes in the carry all. But despite our successful rescue, it was with heavy hearts that we left, as no mother cat was in sight.
However no sooner had our Kindness Van touched down at Edgar’s Mission, delivering its very special cargo, than we received another call from the factory worker to say that a mother cat had been spotted in the same area the kittens were found. Once again our rescue team was dispatched, hoping that our hour long journey would not see us arriving too late. After scaling fences and hiding in bushes, a mother cat was soon sighted, a trap set and with bated breath our rescuers waited… and waited… and waited.
The rest is one of the most wonderful rescue stories of the year.

A litter of tiny kittens were rescued from a industrial warehouse.

The kittens found refuge in a metal carryall. The worker who found the kittens immediately called Edgar’s Mission for help. They successfully rescued 4 tiny ones, but the mama cat was nowhere to be found.

Soon they received another call from the factory worker who spotted the cat mama in the area where the kittens were found. They dispatched their rescue team. With a lot of patience, they found the cat mama and safely brought her to the shelter, reunited her with her kittens.

It was a really happy reunion.

Meet Thumper the kitty who hops like a bunny and has a purrsonality that will touch your heart.
“Thumper was born with only his hind legs but you wouldn’t know it, he gets around better than most other cats I know,” Thumper’s human wrote via Facebook.
“At about 6 weeks old thumper was brought into the ASPCA Manhattan while I was doing an externship and it was love at first sight.”
“Some might say he gets around more like a rabbit than a cat and acts more like a dog. Regardless, having only 2 hind legs has not slowed this little guy down at all, one day he even hopes to help kids who might be a little ‘different’ how great that can be!”

Meet Thumper the bunny cat who was born with only his hind legs.

1898468_217676548424771_1011121057_o.jpg

But you wouldn’t know. He gets around just like other cats if not better.
10012594_261482567377502_6021625030902993141_n.jpg

“Some might say he gets around more like a rabbit than a cat and acts more like a dog. Regardless, having only 2 hind legs has not slowed this little guy down at all.”
1013321_221991767993249_15870261_n.jpg

Thumper and his sister Shayna.
1660453_217590935099999_146476825_n.jpg

They adore each other.
1610081_217590915100001_1894209427_n.jpg

Oh, I bet he would get along well with my bunny! :D

Meet the Donatella! She was heavily pregnant and due to have her kittens when she came to Cats Protection Bridgend Adoption Center.
Donatella is getting impatient for her kittens to be born.

She had a big belly which had many people wonder how many kittens were in there.

A few days later, her belly popped! She gave birth to 10 tiny furballs!
“Donatella has given birth to 10 kittens! This is the largest litter we have ever had born at the centre, she is going to have lots of TLC to help her cope with such a large litter!” Cats Protection wrote.

“Donatella is proving to be an amazing mother and is doing a great job of looking after her kittens. The smallest two were struggling to feed with so much competition for mum’s milk, so they are going to be hand reared by one of our most experienced fosterer’s to give them the best chance.” (Cats Protection)

10 very tiny furballs!
10881568_837345742955374_2560813100992735209_n.jpg

A rescue kitten is home this Christmas with a new sister cat that looks just like him.
“I adopted a kitten that looks like my eldest…” the human wrote via reddit. Meet tuxedo twins Exo and Oxe! They are twins from different mothers.
Oxe the kitten on the car ride home.

He had no idea who was waiting for him at his new home.

Meeting each other for the first time. Oxe looks like the mini version of Exo.

Oxe’s first Christmas with his new ‘twin’ sister.

Now they have each other forever.

Devin the kitty doesn’t walk like other cats. He can’t use his hind legs, but the little guy thinks he’s perfectly different.
Despite being rescued from an unthinkable and horrific situation, Devin the cat shows nothing but love. After a construction worker saved the little tabby from danger, he took him home. Though he didn’t know if he could save Devin, he had to try.
“For the next 24 hours, the worker and his family tried to nurse Devin back to health, but he clearly needed more,” Petco wrote. Devin had a spinal core injury and he was paralyzed in his hind quarters. The worker called Angels Among Us Pet Rescue (AAUPR) of Alpharetta, Ga., to ask for help.
Despite what had happened to Devin, he showed spunk and a strong will to live.
“When he batted at me with his two good paws through that crate, I just knew we had to help him,” said AAUPR volunteer, Kim Kay.
“Saving his life was no small feat, but today, Devin lives!
Fortunately, today Devin feels no pain from his paralysis. A customized set of wheels was built to aide his mobility thanks to AAUPR. And, best of all, the vet who first treated him has decided to adopt Devin, understanding his lifetime of treatment needs.” (Petco)
“He is a standard bearer of unconditional love, a champion for never giving up, and an inspirational example that regardless of disability, life can still be enjoyed to its fullest. He is a true angel among us,” said Kay.

Meet Devin. His name means ‘perfect.’

He was rescued from an unthinkable situation that left him paralyzed, but little Devin has a strong will to live.

“Mah mousey!!”

“I caught it!”

Devin is a little angel. He’s been adopted by the vet who first treated him.

Tiny calico kitten Pigeon was found abandoned at a pigeon supply shop. Jimmy, an animal rescuer, took her into his foster care. A few weeks later, they found Merlin, an orphan baby kitten who was in need of some motherly love. When Pigeon and Merlin met, it was an instant bond.
This is tiny Merlin, an orphan kitten, after her first bath.

Pigeon was found abandoned at a pigeon supply shop when she was a wee kitten.

When they met, it was an instant bond!

Merlin liked to snuggle up to Pigeon and Pigeon adored her little kitten friend.

Totally inseparable!
14205439487_06ed24e8b1_o1.jpg

These tiny foster kittens have found an unusual mom at their foster home. A loving Boxer dog have become their mom and helps her human care for the babies. The kittens adore her too.
These tiny foster kittens have found an unusual mom.

When they arrived in their foster home, a Boxer dog took to them and snuggling began.

Sharing a bone with her kitten.

“It’s time for a bath kitty!”

She’s taking a break while the kittens are taking a nap.

The kittens adore their new ‘mom.’

These tiny foster kittens have found an unusual mom at their foster home. A loving Boxer dog have become their mom and helps her human care for the babies. The kittens adore her too.
These tiny foster kittens have found an unusual mom.

When they arrived in their foster home, a Boxer dog took to them and snuggling began.

Sharing a bone with her kitten.

“It’s time for a bath kitty!”

She’s taking a break while the kittens are taking a nap.

The kittens adore their new ‘mom.’

Aww, really cute. :)

Meet Bumble, who was just two days old when they rescued him. His eyes were still closed. They took him under their care and nursed him around the clock.
“(He was) found in a gutter and surrendered to LV Valley Humane Society,” said Ol’ McShelly via flickr.
Just 2 days old, little Bumble had a big appetite.

His eyes started to open and he was quite fascinated by his “new” surroundings.

They gave Mr. Bumble his very own teddy bear to cuddle with.

Bumble learned to eat solid food!

Peek-a-boo!

“I claim this post!”

Bumble learning social skills and getting ready for his forever home.

All grown up today! Bumble the handsome boy!

Forum List

Back