Kiss Your Ass Good By. Part 2.

Do you think science is a cult?

Cool science is definitely a cult.

drhorribleface.jpg

If you are concerned about carbon foot print just stop breathing.

Personally I'm not concerned with it so I fully intend to enjoy every breath taken and exhaled.

My stopping breathing wouldn't solve the problem. But it would keep me from pointing the finger of blame. Next, there will come a time where you will be concerned. I wonder what you will say then. Will you ask jeezus for forgiveness?
Well we do know who the great accuser is now don't we. I know who you serve so there will be no need to ask forgiveness for standing on the truth on my part.

Science doesn't back it up. But let's just say for laughs I am wrong. What's the worst could happen. We start living more in balance with nature. But we both know what the worst would be if you are wrong. And you call that 'truth?" Also, when the worst happens, what will your "forgiveness" by Jeezus be worth.

Personally I'm not concerned with it so I fully intend to enjoy every breath taken and exhaled.

My stopping breathing wouldn't solve the problem. But it would keep me from pointing the finger of blame. Next, there will come a time where you will be concerned. I wonder what you will say then. Will you ask jeezus for forgiveness?
Well we do know who the great accuser is now don't we. I know who you serve so there will be no need to ask forgiveness for standing on the truth on my part.

Science doesn't back it up. But let's just say for laughs I am wrong. What's the worst could happen. We start living more in balance with nature. But we both know what the worst would be if you are wrong. And you call that 'truth?" Also, when the worst happens, what will your "forgiveness" by Jeezus be worth.
Peddle your crap to someone else who may buy it.

What happened to part 1? Too truthful I guess. Interesting thing about you doomsday cultists. Nobody cares that they are bringing doom about. But somebody says it will happen on a certain date and the cultists are all ears. It's disgusting! All such people deserve to die. The problem is that they will take those who don't deserve it along with them.

For where I live, this has been the hottest summer I remember. This is probably due to human caused global warming. Which is most likely to be exponential. I remember seeing something on the news a while back where they said that the oceans were 60% warmer than what scientists had predicted they would be. I also saw another program where they talked about a particular glacier. They said that it was melting 10 time faster than what scientists predicted it would be. These things are likely that exponential thing rising its ugly head.

There is somebody out there who is either evil or stupid. (Maybe both) His name is Al Gore. He is supposedly all about stopping human caused global warming. But I think he is secretly in the pay of the energy industry. After all, Lenin once said, "The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves." In his sequel to "An inconvenient truth," he again brought up the bullshit about what ocean levels would be in the year 2100. But it is unlikely any humans will be around to see the year 2050.

Ever increasing CO2 levels are a large part of the reason. But as far as I can see, the main reason is methane release. Methane is 86 times more potent of a greenhouse gas than CO2. And the more of it that gets released, the faster things will get even hotter. Releasing even more methane and making things even hotter. In a sort of feedback loop. There are two main sources for this methane. Methane locked up in permafrost in cold climates and methane that exists as methane hydrate ice on the sea floor. I have a graph to show you. Along with part of a statement that talks about our current release of CO2 and the amount that brought about the Permian extinction. The last thing is a picture showing methane release from the sea floor. Denial isn't going to save you.

View attachment 377075

View attachment 377076
View attachment 377078
As you launch an attack on "doomsday cultists", you then proceed to post a doomsday thread.

I don't think you really understand who really is the doomsday cultist here.

The normal doomsday cultists see the doom coming from god. The doom I speak of is caused by humans. And backed by science. Do you think science is a cult? Or do you think I shouldn't have spoken of it because it included doom?
The science says you are contributing to the problem by posting here.
I suggest to immediately stop posting, throw away all electronics and comforts, and go live in a box down by the river.
Go green.
Walk the walk.

View attachment 377082

I've been hearing bed wetting libturds insist the planet is going to be destroyed in 10 years for 40 fuckin years already.

Change the fuckin record.

Well they were wrong. It might take less than 20. Or it may take 30.

According to Al Gore NY should be underwater already and our kids wont ever see snow.
You can fool some of the people... and all that shit.

View attachment 377082

I've been hearing bed wetting libturds insist the planet is going to be destroyed in 10 years for 40 fuckin years already.

According to Al Gore NY should be underwater already and our kids wont ever see snow.
Dude, trust me, I know what I'm doing. ;)

Exactly, they were wrong, they have only had that single consistency, being wrong.

The fact that you still choose to believe them isn't based on science any more than faith in L.Ron Hubbard is. The "science" is deliberately flawed, the agitprop is deliberately being used to advance the leftwing objective and stifle if not destroy industries and manufacturing. If there was even a shred of truth to the MMGW hoax, there would not be a single bank or insurance company funding or underwriting the construction of resorts, homes and businesses on coasts all over the world. The Chi-Coms would not be building air bases on artificial islands in the South China Sea.

It's BULLSHIT.

"The hottest summer I remember"? WTF does that mean? For my money it seems like the coolest and wet summer I remember. Who ya gonna blame? It has been less than a hundred years since the freaking world was literally on fire during WW2. A million tons of haz-mat junk and fuel and human bodies was sunk in the oceans in four years but the world barely burped. Along comes a failed 90's politician who decided to make a buck selling junk "carbon credits" and all of a sudden freaking left wing idiots blame my 8 cylinder truck for their discomfort during summer months.

Did you read my thread? Tell me what is in it that you don't buy.

What happened to part 1? Too truthful I guess. Interesting thing about you doomsday cultists. Nobody cares that they are bringing doom about. But somebody says it will happen on a certain date and the cultists are all ears. It's disgusting! All such people deserve to die. The problem is that they will take those who don't deserve it along with them.

For where I live, this has been the hottest summer I remember. This is probably due to human caused global warming. Which is most likely to be exponential. I remember seeing something on the news a while back where they said that the oceans were 60% warmer than what scientists had predicted they would be. I also saw another program where they talked about a particular glacier. They said that it was melting 10 time faster than what scientists predicted it would be. These things are likely that exponential thing rising its ugly head.

There is somebody out there who is either evil or stupid. (Maybe both) His name is Al Gore. He is supposedly all about stopping human caused global warming. But I think he is secretly in the pay of the energy industry. After all, Lenin once said, "The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves." In his sequel to "An inconvenient truth," he again brought up the bullshit about what ocean levels would be in the year 2100. But it is unlikely any humans will be around to see the year 2050.

Ever increasing CO2 levels are a large part of the reason. But as far as I can see, the main reason is methane release. Methane is 86 times more potent of a greenhouse gas than CO2. And the more of it that gets released, the faster things will get even hotter. Releasing even more methane and making things even hotter. In a sort of feedback loop. There are two main sources for this methane. Methane locked up in permafrost in cold climates and methane that exists as methane hydrate ice on the sea floor. I have a graph to show you. Along with part of a statement that talks about our current release of CO2 and the amount that brought about the Permian extinction. The last thing is a picture showing methane release from the sea floor. Denial isn't going to save you.

View attachment 377075

View attachment 377076
View attachment 377078
As you launch an attack on "doomsday cultists", you then proceed to post a doomsday thread.

I don't think you really understand who really is the doomsday cultist here.

The normal doomsday cultists see the doom coming from god. The doom I speak of is caused by humans. And backed by science. Do you think science is a cult? Or do you think I shouldn't have spoken of it because it included doom?
The science says you are contributing to the problem by posting here.
I suggest to immediately stop posting, throw away all electronics and comforts, and go live in a box down by the river.
Go green.
Walk the walk.

That would make it easier for you to live and spread your lies. Wouldn't it.

View attachment 377082

Screw what Al Gore says. Concentrate on what I am saying.

Exactly, they were wrong, they have only had that single consistency, being wrong.

The fact that you still choose to believe them isn't based on science any more than faith in L.Ron Hubbard is. The "science" is deliberately flawed, the agitprop is deliberately being used to advance the leftwing objective and stifle if not destroy industries and manufacturing. If there was even a shred of truth to the MMGW hoax, there would not be a single bank or insurance company funding or underwriting the construction of resorts, homes and businesses on coasts all over the world. The Chi-Coms would not be building air bases on artificial islands in the South China Sea.

It's BULLSHIT.

Try this. Go back to my thread and read it. Look at the pictures I included. Tell me why anything I said or showed is wrong.

View attachment 377082

Screw what Al Gore says. Concentrate on what I am saying.

I've got better things to concentrate on....
Like whether I want a burger or a ham sandwich tonight.

View attachment 377075

View attachment 377076
View attachment 377078
View attachment 377082

How many times each day are you labeled a complete dumbass? Have you ever considered the possibility that all of those people couldn't be wrong?

"The hottest summer I remember"? WTF does that mean? For my money it seems like the coolest and wet summer I remember. Who ya gonna blame? It has been less than a hundred years since the freaking world was literally on fire during WW2. A million tons of haz-mat junk and fuel and human bodies was sunk in the oceans in four years but the world barely burped. Along comes a failed 90's politician who decided to make a buck selling junk "carbon credits" and all of a sudden freaking left wing idiots blame my 8 cylinder truck for their discomfort during summer months.

Is that the best you can do? Bitch about my saying that this has been the hottest summer I remember? Reread my thread and look at the pictures I included. Tell me what you think is wrong about any of it.

Did you read my thread? Tell me what is in it that you don't buy.
I have no reason to read your whole thread.

Even universal seasons change. The earth is in one of those periods now.

Carbon is used by plants to grow. Current solar also comes with negatives just like all energy sources currently used.

And truthfully I've decided by your postings I don't like you well enough to spend any more time with you in any manner.

View attachment 377075

View attachment 377076
View attachment 377078
View attachment 377082

How many times each day are you labeled a complete dumbass? Have you ever considered the possibility that all of those people couldn't be wrong?

I have considered what brainwashed worms they are. So far, they haven't said anything to change that opinion.

New Topics

Forum List

Back