King james was gay!

You are probably right. I have doubts thebrucebeat was a pastor. Maybe he is overstating his credentials? We want to see some credentials, please.

No one shares personal info on here. When everyone does, I will oblige.
I have been on here a short time and have had veiled threats of bodily harm from two of the followers of the Prince of Peace. No reason to give wackos the excuse to become stalkers.
I will tell you this much. I have preached in both the Methodist and the Episcopal church.
At any rate, the credentials would neither validate nor denigrate my arguments. They stand by themselves.

If you were ordained, someone failed.

You still have a credibility problem. You should have flunked scripture and you are posting things that should be debunked and you think more highly of yourself than you should.

Romans 12:3 ¶ For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.

I don't think you are scared of me other than someone might expose you for not having credentials.

Anyone can be ordained. To get power from God, He has to approve of what you are doing.

You can start with the completely unfounded accusation of lying with no basis that you make in your last post.
That avoids the issues to make silly attacks on the messenger.
You don't handle arguments well at all.
You're a very poor debater.

So the accusation of lying, specifically accusing you of lying, is evidence that I don't handle your arguments 'well'?

Silly 'attacks'... you have your own strange definition of what the word 'attack' means. Stating that I think you're lying is making an observation, based on what I've read of your posts, a rather sad series of posts. hardly falls into the category of 'attack'.

You're one of the poorest 'debaters' I've ever seen, actually you describe yourself quite well in your own post. All you do is make accusations, you never address the issue. You did exactly whenever you 'attacked' my avatar, and then accused me of not displaying the 'fruits' but never addressed what I actually said. I believe you called that attacking the messenger, no? And one typically does that when one has no debate, they resort to the policy of personal destruction since they have nothing else in their little bag of tricks. You revealed yourself from your very first posts, I don't take you seriously, you're fun to toy with, and you are a liar. ;)

Just more evidence that some people are just odd, isn't it Newby? Oh well, at least bruce occasionally tries to have conversation.

He does? I've yet to see it.. :lol:

Compare your post here to the Fruits.
How do they match up?
You are the gift that keeps on giving.

You're the expert, pastor! Why don't you do that for me, show how my post shows the oppisite of all the 'fruits', one by one. :D

Do you really need that humiliation?
I think with a modicum of honesty you can handle it on your own.

Isn't humiliation in the eye of the beholder? If you could humiliate me, you wouldn't waste anytime in doing so... who are you trying to fool, seriously? :lol:

So show how the post you pointed out goes against each of the 'fruits', it should be easy for you, pastor.

So the accusation of lying, specifically accusing you of lying, is evidence that I don't handle your arguments 'well'?

Silly 'attacks'... you have your own strange definition of what the word 'attack' means. Stating that I think you're lying is making an observation, based on what I've read of your posts, a rather sad series of posts. hardly falls into the category of 'attack'.

You're one of the poorest 'debaters' I've ever seen, actually you describe yourself quite well in your own post. All you do is make accusations, you never address the issue. You did exactly whenever you 'attacked' my avatar, and then accused me of not displaying the 'fruits' but never addressed what I actually said. I believe you called that attacking the messenger, no? And one typically does that when one has no debate, they resort to the policy of personal destruction since they have nothing else in their little bag of tricks. You revealed yourself from your very first posts, I don't take you seriously, you're fun to toy with, and you are a liar. ;)

You seriously don't have the intellectual capacity to toy with anyone.
Point out a lie of mine and your evidence for your accusation.
I'll wait.

That Christians were forced to pull their resources when Peter said otherwise.

Not to mention your posts don't have the fruits of the Spirit present. You're a poor debater attacking people rather than the points:)

He also completely lacks a sense of humor, an unfortunate trait that exists in most progressives, especially the ones that are atheist and/or Christophobes. He's lying about being a former pastor.

No one shares personal info on here. When everyone does, I will oblige.
I have been on here a short time and have had veiled threats of bodily harm from two of the followers of the Prince of Peace. No reason to give wackos the excuse to become stalkers.
I will tell you this much. I have preached in both the Methodist and the Episcopal church.
At any rate, the credentials would neither validate nor denigrate my arguments. They stand by themselves.

You still have a credibility problem. You should have flunked scripture and you are posting things that should be debunked and you think more highly of yourself than you should.

Romans 12:3 ¶ For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.

I don't think you are scared of me other than someone might expose you for not having credentials.
If they SHOULD be debunked, you are doing a piss poor job of doing it!

How hard is it for you to say you are wrong?

I'll wait.

Not to mention your posts don't have the fruits of the Spirit present. You're a poor debater attacking people rather than the points:)

He also completely lacks a sense of humor, an unfortunate trait that exists in most progressives, especially the ones that are atheist and/or Christophobes. He's lying about being a former pastor.

I see no evidence that he was.

I'll wait.

My, I have become your new obsession!
Maybe I'll put on some spandex and become your new avatar!
Most comedians ARE progressives. Remember when they tried to start a right wing comedy news show a couple of years ago? It lasted about a week!
Shame on you pretending to be a Christian and bearing false witness against me. You are a true embarrassment to people who take their faith seriously. You have made accusations against me you can't possibly support.

You two made preaching a living hell. You couldn't take the message to heart.
That isn't why I stopped preaching, though. I lost faith in the bible after the years of serious study of it.
It happens a lot.

It's easy when I see evidence of it. Have admitted it many times.
How about you?

You're the expert, pastor! Why don't you do that for me, show how my post shows the oppisite of all the 'fruits', one by one. :D

Isn't humiliation in the eye of the beholder? If you could humiliate me, you wouldn't waste anytime in doing so... who are you trying to fool, seriously? :lol:

So show how the post you pointed out goes against each of the 'fruits', it should be easy for you, pastor.

They seem profoundly self-evident.
Humiliating you seems redundant.

Last edited:

That isn't why I stopped preaching, though. I lost faith in the bible after the years of serious study of it.
It happens a lot.

God's word started talking to me again and again and again so much that I couldn't take it for a coincidence. God is alive and revealed Himself to me so I haven't lost faith in God.

How about you?

I have no qualms about saying that I'm wrong. I'm wrong about a lot of things. Even God kind of signals to me when I'm wrong but I don't know why.
I still haven't heard you say you were wrong on this forum.

How about you?

I have no qualms about saying that I'm wrong. I'm wrong about a lot of things. Even God kind of signals to me when I'm wrong but I don't know why.

Have you been following me?
Why would I be that important to you, and Newby, of course?
Is god trying to tell you something?

It happens a lot.

God's word started talking to me again and again and again so much that I couldn't take it for a coincidence. God is alive and revealed Himself to me so I haven't lost faith in God.
Good for you.
May you become indwelt by the Spirit and display the Fruits!

How about you?

Have you been following me?
Why would I be that important to you, and Newby, of course?
Is god trying to tell you something?

Have I been following you? I've been here on this message board eight months before your join date. You're following me :)

Most comedians ARE progressives. Remember when they tried to start a right wing comedy news show a couple of years ago? It lasted about a week!
Shame on you pretending to be a Christian and bearing false witness against me. You are a true embarrassment to people who take their faith seriously. You have made accusations against me you can't possibly support.

Most progressive comedians suck! :lol:

They seem profoundly self-evident.
Humiliating you seems redundant.

Still can't do it, huh? What a shock! :eek:

Most progressive comedians suck! :lol:

Who are your favorites?

Forum List

Back