Kim Jong Un gets new haircut

I personally am totally and utterly facinated by the Supreme Leader's new haircut...a real eye catcher...the work of genius!

...and the sculped eyebrow work...ou la la... looking like 2 commas....some might think it was a plucking mistake...well it was not! not at all!Thank you Kim Jong :udaman:
I hear he's quite the lady killer.

Love it....that hair is a thing of beauty!

here from another angle

"...... this new haircut appears to be the latest in his evolving style. The upward trapezoid-shaped hair is even more pronounced than previous hairdos...."

".... we have some questions for the Leader.....

1. Could Kim Jong Un's new haircut carry a warhead?
  2. Could Kim Jong Un's new haircut target Seoul?
  3. Will the haircut affect the possible resumption of the six-party talks on the future of North Korea's nuclear weapons program?
  4. Given the haircut's obvious strength, would it be prudent to consider it a potential party to the talks in its own right? "

Kim Jung Jong you are amazing!:clap2::clap2::clap2:

He kind of looks like Elvis....sort of....Needs wide white lapels...

Did he become the Emperor of Centauri Prime as well?

To be fair, if you are really lucky, you come back as a Centauri. You get to party all the time, you have six peckers...

True but on the downside you're very likely to be poisoned and die.

My best friend stated that his new haircut was proof he is working with The Shadows. lol

Ditch the glasses, a bit of make-up, gluten free diet, and we have a player here;

th

Did he become the Emperor of Centauri Prime as well?

To be fair, if you are really lucky, you come back as a Centauri. You get to party all the time, you have six peckers...

True but on the downside you're very likely to be poisoned and die.

My best friend stated that his new haircut was proof he is working with The Shadows. lol

My associates find that most distressing.

Love it....that hair is a thing of beauty!

here from another angle

"...... this new haircut appears to be the latest in his evolving style. The upward trapezoid-shaped hair is even more pronounced than previous hairdos...."

".... we have some questions for the Leader.....

1. Could Kim Jong Un's new haircut carry a warhead?
  2. Could Kim Jong Un's new haircut target Seoul?
  3. Will the haircut affect the possible resumption of the six-party talks on the future of North Korea's nuclear weapons program?
  4. Given the haircut's obvious strength, would it be prudent to consider it a potential party to the talks in its own right? "

Kim Jung Jong you are amazing!:clap2::clap2::clap2:
looks like Pugsley stuck his fork in a light socket.

Nice stylish haircut. Gone up in my estimation!

Oh me God yes!!!!!

yes estimation up, up!!!!!

I personally am totally and utterly facinated by the Supreme Leader's new haircut...a real eye catcher...the work of genius!

...and the sculped eyebrow work...ou la la... looking like 2 commas....some might think it was a plucking mistake...well it was not! not at all!

Thank you Kim Jong :udaman:
I was so dazzled by the bottle of product in his hair I didn't see the two small caterpillars on his face. Looks like he had a grill mishap. Here's an old photo for comparison.

Last edited:
Ditch the glasses, a bit of make-up, gluten free diet, and we have a player here;

th

Very true! LOL

jong um has more volume on the top ...that's why he caught the world by surprise :biggrin:

like so

And he shaved the side burns. I bet if someone mentions that to him...maybe Dennis Rodman, he will grow them out. This could work.

BWAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

how can we not

recognize this man's creativity LOL haaaaaaaaaaaa

my my my

de blasio caught it too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GLORY TO YOU KIM KIM KIM

THE UN AND ONLY

is unstoppable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clooney UM :biggrin:

Forum List

Back