Kim Davis needs to go to jail

jillian

Princess
Apr 4, 2006
The Other Side of Paradise
When you violate the Order of a Court, in letter and principal, you need to go to jail.

kim "sanctity of marriage but married four times" walker, doesn't understand the English language or the fact that when the Court tells you to do something... you do it.

loon.....

Kim Davis went back to work as a Kentucky county clerk last week after a stint in jail and a pledge that she wouldn't interfere with deputies who were issuing wedding licenses to same-sex couples.

But in a court motion filed Monday, the American Civil Liberties Union said that she was doing just that.

After returning to her job on Sept. 14 as the Rowan County clerk, the filing said, Davis "immediately" began meddling with licenses that the office's deputy clerk, Brian Mason, was issuing.

Kentucky Clerk Kim Davis Is Meddling and Altering Marriage Licenses, ACLU Says

and no... no religion requires you to be a bigot... and if she can't do her job, the wacko bird, hypocrite needs to quit.

Last edited:
She can be a Christian bigot. She just can't be a Christian bigot and have that job.

When you violate the Order of a Court, in letter and principal, you need to go to jail.

kim "sanctity of marriage but married four times" walker, doesn't understand the English language or the fact that when the Court tells you to do something... you do it.

loon.....

Kim Davis went back to work as a Kentucky county clerk last week after a stint in jail and a pledge that she wouldn't interfere with deputies who were issuing wedding licenses to same-sex couples.

But in a court motion filed Monday, the American Civil Liberties Union said that she was doing just that.

After returning to her job on Sept. 14 as the Rowan County clerk, the filing said, Davis "immediately" began meddling with licenses that the office's deputy clerk, Brian Mason, was issuing.

Kentucky Clerk Kim Davis Is Meddling and Altering Marriage Licenses, ACLU Says

and no... no religion requires you to be a bigot... and if she can't do her job, the wacko bird, hypocritt needs to quit.

No you don't. The court just made the law out of thin air. You should know that.

She can be a Christian bigot. She just can't be a Christian bigot and have that job.
Ben Carson says:
the country cannot elect people “whose faith might interfere with carrying out the duties of the Constitution.”

Read more here: Republican Ben Carson claims benefits from Muslim criticism

Kentucky clerk could head back to court over licenses
FRANKFORT, Ky. (AP) — She's already spent five days in jail, and now a Kentucky clerk could be back in court soon for altering marriage license forms issued to same-sex couples.

On Monday, lawyers for two gay couples and two straight couples questioned the validity of the new marriage licenses and asked a federal judge to order Rowan County Clerk Kim Davis' office to reissue them. If she refuses, the lawyers asked the judge to put the office in receivership and have someone else do it.

I am sure that she signed a moral and ethics paper when she took office which states if she had a conflict of interest she was to step down.

It was like she was waiting for a gay couple to come in, which would eventually.

All of the attention that she got will bring out other :cuckoo: who want that 10 minutes of fame .

Cracked me up how Huckabee tried to use it for his campaign is now back in the shadows.

~

I agree, she's a typical christian bigot.

She's a Democrat. ...what did you expect?

quiet, muddy. you sound particularly stupid today.

she may be a democrat nominally, but she's one of your fellow rightwingnuts through and through.

let me know when a single democrat supports her. until then, repeating the same stupid mantra.

:thup:

I agree, she's a typical christian bigot.

She's a Democrat. ...what did you expect?

Interesting, looked to me lie the right extreme's used it for their advantage.

~

Point out the lie.

it's not that it's a lie... it's your repetition of an irrelevancy that doesn't exempt her from the law.

and if you notice, dems are perfectly happy if she goes to jail or loses her job.

so what's your point in repeating it over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over

There are no Democratic candidates supporting Kimbo Davis ...its an all GOP thing

Kim Davis is a Democrat.

please name a democratic politician supporting her.

and I reiterate what I already said. but nice deflection.

more irrelevant BS from rightwingnuthackville

dismissed.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back