Killer Astroid

Well, a precise mock up of it was made and it does fly. I saw that on the History Channel.

So what? lol really. A leaf "flies." Are you claiming this had a built-in engine?

History channel disappoints me. They used to be strict information, and now they're sensationalists.

I believe in other intelligent life forms, but when I see evidence that's plausibally (word?) dismissable, it's best to do so.

looks like our space shuttle to me....

but anyway, this does not necessarily mean that these ancient people that had these artifacts were the ones who were super intelligent, or necessarily aliens that have visited them....

It could be us, of the future, traveling back in time....TIME TRAVEL....

I have often thought this about the UFO sitings...that it is not necessarily aliens from another planet, but us from the future traveling back in time... we avoid true contact with the humans of today, because something like in the movie Back to the Future, we do not want to "mess up" things, that could change the future...to where it was detrimental.... but I just love Sci Fi stuff like this! :D

but anyway, this does not necessarily mean that these ancient people that had these artifacts were the ones who were super intelligent, or necessarily aliens that have visited them....

I have often thought this about the UFO sitings...that it is not necessarily aliens from another planet, but us from the future traveling back in time... we avoid true contact with the humans of today, because something like in the movie Back to the Future, we do not want to "mess up" things, that could change the future...to where it was detrimental.... but I just love Sci Fi stuff like this! :D

If this killer astroid hits I hope it doesn't destroy your si-fi collection.:lol:

If I understand my research correctly, TimeTravel to the past can only be done-so back to when we turned on that particle-collidor thingy, but it's malfunctioning and they're working on it.

Also, TimeTravel won't necessarily permit backward movement in time, this they're unsure about(physicists), but future is a definite.

Well, a precise mock up of it was made and it does fly. I saw that on the History Channel.

So what? lol really. A leaf "flies." Are you claiming this had a built-in engine?

History channel disappoints me. They used to be strict information, and now they're sensationalists.

I believe in other intelligent life forms, but when I see evidence that's plausibally (word?) dismissable, it's best to do so.

actually, most things do not fly or glide in a straight line, here on earth.

They examined this piece of jewelry or artifact very carefully...like, maybe it was just a fly or a bug.... but the wings of it were not where wings are on insects....they were where they are on modern aircraft....

If the mock up of it had not flown, that would have put an end to the speculation, but much to their surprise, it did....so it leaves open this kind of dreaming or speculation and room for discussion or debate, imho....

Care

the easiest way to change the direction of an asteroids trajectory is by kinetic impact...if we knew an asteroid were to hit us and we had 50+ years warning...this most likely would be the most used scenario.

They examined this piece of jewelry or artifact very carefully...like, maybe it was just a fly or a bug.... but the wings of it were not where wings are on insects....they were where they are on modern aircraft....

If the mock up of it had not flown, that would have put an end to the speculation, but much to their surprise, it did....so it leaves open this kind of dreaming or speculation and room for discussion or debate, imho....

Care

OK Care..I know you are the new mod and everything.. but ya can't just wade in with yo silly time travel crap and bogart a serious thread about GTs cock!

Big Johnson Artifacts:

Dig deep down the Canyon, you'll find a big bone.

Care

OK Care..I know you are the new mod and everything.. but ya can't just wade in with yo silly time travel crap and bogart a serious thread about GTs cock!

Oh YES I CAN! hahahahahahahaha! Besides, I would have done the same thing, even if i were not a mod in training!

Here's the thing that scares the Pajesus out of my Sci fi side....

What if it is not one asteroid, but many?

I have been reading some stuff and watching programs on the Universe and Planet Earth on the Discovery Channel etc....and they say that on december 21, 2012 at 11:11 am (of course it was 11:11 am for those of you who know my eleven problem or cloud following me :eek:) all the planets in our galaxy line up perfectly with the center of the Milky Way...this happens once every 26,000 years...well scientists and others are predicting all kinds of bad stuff that can happen with this and our gravity...

I did not understand it enough to be able to explain it, but i understood it enough to scare the pajesus out of me....just do some research on the lining up of the planets in this manner....anyway they were saying that this would throw off some of the protection we have from outside debris hitting us...basically, our shields will be down.

Here's the thing that scares the Pajesus out of my Sci fi side....

What if it is not one asteroid, but many?

I have been reading some stuff and watching programs on the Universe and Planet Earth on the Discovery Channel etc....and they say that on december 21, 2012 at 11:11 am (of course it was 11:11 am for those of you who know my eleven problem or cloud following me :eek:) all the planets in our galaxy line up perfectly with the center of the Milky Way...this happens once every 26,000 years...well scientists and others are predicting all kinds of bad stuff that can happen with this and our gravity...

I did not understand it enough to be able to explain it, but i understood it enough to scare the pajesus out of me....just do some research on the lining up of the planets in this manner....anyway they were saying that this would throw off some of the protection we have from outside debris hitting us...basically, our shields will be down.
so THATS where that 11 thing came from
:lol:

No one yet has shown the slightest evidence of alien visitors. Nor that the peoples who created some of these wonderful artifacts needed any kind of help.

so what are the flying objects shown in some ancient cave drawings?....looks kinda like ships to me....how about the ones that show humanoids wearing what appears to be space suits?....so i guess back then they had sci-fi cave writers....

Point is Frank that no matter how clever your punkin head is you have to work with what you have been taught and what tools you have available. I ddoubt you would ever try but if you want to prove your theory..sit down with a little chunk of steel(whoops hasn't been invented yet) but for our purposes with only the tools they had and try to fashion a simple screw. I gaurantee you will give up in a week or two.

so what if they had help?......and yes im talking alien visitors.....

Aliens came from a bizillion light years away to make more perfect rocks for a bunch of idiots that arbitrarily sacrificed thier own kind. So these aliens are real smart except when they are real stupid?

Just when ya think ya know aliens..ya don't..bummer!

Huggy just like i cant prove they visited at one time....you cant prove that they did not....

so what if they had help?......and yes im talking alien visitors.....

Aliens came from a bizillion light years away to make more perfect rocks for a bunch of idiots that arbitrarily sacrificed thier own kind. So these aliens are real smart except when they are real stupid?

Huggy just like i cant prove they visited at one time....you cant prove that they did not....
You might be wrong..a few poster's here lend me to believe there are aliens among us. :lol:

Von Daniken used that little bauble also. My answer now is the same as when he used it.

Why would beings that have conquered the Relitivety laws concerning lightspeed, be using what to them would have to be a very crude technology to fly from place to place. And why the shape of a figher plane, rather than a modern commercial aircraft?

is that not what we are trying to do now....the moon....mars....and beyond....its called exploring whats out there.....and if say you have conquered Relativity laws.....why would any beings not want to fly from system to system?....

see if i got this right.....you say you believe in other intelligent life elsewhere.....but yet you seem to feel that not one of them could be advanced enough to conquer interstellar distances....and maybe stopped here once and left a little tech behind and left.....is that close?

see if i got this right.....you say you believe in other intelligent life elsewhere.....but yet you seem to feel that not one of them could be advanced enough to conquer interstellar distances....and maybe stopped here once and left a little tech behind and left.....is that close?

not even remotely close to what i said.

I never said I don't believe in aliens. I just don't believe a race of em that gained the intelligence to get here would waste thier time with a planet full of goof balls like us. Unless they found us tasty or something.

I still think it is "us, of the future" time traveling, even if we think it can't be done, maybe we figure it out later down the road? ....these drawings on rocks of spacecraft and people in space suits are human...they look like us..... what are the true odds of that, if they came from millions of light years away, that they would have evolved in the same manner and ended up looking like humans??

Even the grays that people seem to think they see....they are little, have eyes arms legs, they are just smaller with bigger eyes....and radiation from a major nuking could have sent us underground which made them develop larger eyes that can see in the dark, and they are grey and smaller due to radiation or lack of sunshine, stunting our growth! :D:D

like I said, I just love Sci fi stuff....

You might be wrong..a few poster's here lend me to believe there are aliens among us. :lol:

Jonothan Swift?

Forum List

Back