Kiev live cam....

You'd think they'd be bright enough to turn off the fucking lights and make it harder on the Russians to target key areas.

I was watching two different four-panel Kiev cameras last night, as the sun was coming up. Not much was happening, just an occasional muffled sounds of explosions in the distance, aircraft flying overhead, and crows cackling.

They sounded a little like Kamala Harris.

You'd think they'd be bright enough to turn off the fucking lights and make it harder on the Russians to target key areas.
Half of the ukrainians are waiting for Putin with a welcome wagon. The horrible narrative being preached by the fake stream media in service to the globalist financiers cannot be depended on whatsoever for anything accurate. These people are not afraid of Putin they are afraid of their own government.

Exactly! As I started a thread on the abject incompetence of the Ukrainian military leadership we've seen so far. The outlook is grim for these folks...

Exactly! As I started a thread on the abject incompetence of the Ukrainian military leadership we've seen so far. The outlook is grim for these folks...
For some of them the Outlook is bright many of them are looking forward to being reunited with Russia.

The lights being on doesn't matter. Russian aircraft or artillery doesn't need light to find their targets for one thing. And had the Russians entered Kiev at night, the Ukrainians would need light to fight them. They aren't as equipped with night-vision gear as the Russians.

The lights being on doesn't matter. Russian aircraft or artillery doesn't need light to find their targets for one thing. And had the Russians entered Kiev at night, the Ukrainians would need light to fight them. They aren't as equipped with night-vision gear as the Russians.
I don't think that the Russians are as competent as you are giving them credit for. They have some high-tech, but it's been demonstrated in the middle east that they are far from proficient with most of it.

For some of them the Outlook is bright many of them are looking forward to being reunited with Russia.
But still... They've had months to prepare and plan for this. And they made no move to stop or slow the advance of the mechanized infantry divisions. Leaving all bridges intact, and doing nothing to scuttle the highway and main thoroughfares. Insanity...

I was watching two different four-panel Kiev cameras last night, as the sun was coming up. Not much was happening, just an occasional muffled sounds of explosions in the distance, aircraft flying overhead, and crows cackling.

They sounded a little like Kamala Harris.
Whoever lived to hear that killed themselves shortly after.

I don't think that the Russians are as competent as you are giving them credit for. They have some high-tech, but it's been demonstrated in the middle east that they are far from proficient with most of it.

Not giving the Russians credit, it's just that most advanced militaries have night-vision capability and laser-targeting. Ukraine's military needs more night-vision equipment when the urban fighting breaks out.

Other countries are stepping up to send the Ukes supplies, we should be taking the lead on this.

Not giving the Russians credit, it's just that most advanced militaries have night-vision capability and laser-targeting. Ukraine's military needs more night-vision equipment when the urban fighting breaks out.

Other countries are stepping up to send the Ukes supplies, we should be taking the lead on this.
Russia's failures in the Middle East were also due to a lack of training in that type of terrain. Even the US had it's own challenges when we invaded Afghanistan. But Russia is probably pretty well trained in urban warfare.

Russia's failures in the Middle East were also due to a lack of training in that type of terrain. Even the US had it's own challenges when we invaded Afghanistan. But Russia is probably pretty well trained in urban warfare.
Hell. They invented it. Stalingrad, all the way to Berlin.

Hell. They invented it. Stalingrad, all the way to Berlin.
True. In fact, the way Americans fought during our revolution was more akin to how Afghanistan fought the Russians. We knew the terrain better. We were willing to engage in guerilla warfare.

Half of the ukrainians are waiting for Putin with a welcome wagon. The horrible narrative being preached by the fake stream media in service to the globalist financiers cannot be depended on whatsoever for anything accurate. These people are not afraid of Putin they are afraid of their own government.
There have been about 1,000 Russian KIAs in just one day of the invasion. That is not much of a welcome, is it?

There have been about 1,000 Russian KIAs in just one day of the invasion. That is not much of a welcome, is it?
A flash in the pan... Russians are accustomed to taking casualties, and are more than willing to suffer the indignity. That's why they have units like Alpha Group, and Vympel. A thing the American, and Western public in general couldn't stomach.

Forum List

Back