Kids Polls: Obama leads Romney in Swing States

If one goes back and reads the entire link you'll find that they used the kid's poll as a segue into what was completely the opposite of the polls predicted outcome. The kid's poll has Obama winning but the rest of the article talks about Romney and the poll's movements toward him.

They are a good predictor because they generally vote as their parents vote. They can be wrong in close elections though. The two they were wrong in were extremely close.

i know that. You know that. But then again, your IQ isn't double digit and you're not a troll.

Funny that, huh?

Apparently, it upset them so much that they feel the need to bump the thread to troll it. Cool. :thup:

Or to expose your stupidity. :clap2: Poor jillyidiot...no one is buying into her Romper Room polling methods. She totally overlooks the Colorado study that has 100% accuracy. It doesn't fit her "leftwingnut" agenda. :D

Guess who first posted a link to that old study the day it came out 2 months ago...? It has since been repeatedly posted here by several others, several times. :eusa_clap:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...ot-of-ground-in-swing-states.html#post5861339

Last edited:
If one goes back and reads the entire link you'll find that they used the kid's poll as a segue into what was completely the opposite of the polls predicted outcome. The kid's poll has Obama winning but the rest of the article talks about Romney and the poll's movements toward him.

You seem to be taking this poll very seriously. :lmao:

i know that. You know that. But then again, your IQ isn't double digit and you're not a troll.

Funny that, huh?

Apparently, it upset them so much that they feel the need to bump the thread to troll it. Cool. :thup:

Or to expose your stupidity. :clap2: Poor jillyidiot...no one is buying into her Romper Room polling methods. She totally overlooks the Colorado study that has 100% accuracy. It doesn't fit her "leftwingnut" agenda. :D

Guess who first posted a link to that old study the day it came out 2 months ago...? It has since been repeatedly posted here by several others, several times. :eusa_clap:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...ot-of-ground-in-swing-states.html#post5861339

And? :cool:

You seem to be taking this poll very seriously.[/COLOR] :lmao:

You seem to be jillyidiot's "tool". :eusa_whistle:

See dipshit this is a message-board where one is supposed to read the thread and comment. It isn't a playground for dopes like you and your pal jillyidiot to come and harass people and flame posters as well as troll through threads looking for opportunites to pounce on people that you don't like.

Last edited:

See dipshit this is a message-board where one is supposed to read the thread and comment. It isn't a playground for dopes like you and your pal jillyidiot to come and harass people and flame posters as well as troll through threads looking for opportunites to pounce on people that you don't like.

:blahblah: What no brilliant prediction on when she will be back to make her next post?

:blahblah: What no brilliant prediction on when she will be back to make her next post?

You would know best, sockster.

I love how the article says :
A GOOD PREDICTOR? The Scholastic Student Vote may not be official, but its results have often indicated who eventually wins the presidential race

:lol: discouraged liberals will use anything to self sooth.. .....:lol:

MY PREDICTION: Obama will get 47% of the vote and lose in a landslide. "Hope-a-dope" only works one time.....:lol:

A GOOD PREDICTOR? The Scholastic Student Vote may not be official, but its results have often indicated who eventually wins the presidential race

MY PREDICTION: Obama will get 47% of the vote and lose in a landslide. "Hope-a-dope" only works one time.....:lol:

I think that you're on to something. The tide turned and I don't see Obama getting the momentum back. Monday's debate he's going to get hammered by Romney. Romney is aggressive. You know he will address the question that the hack Crowley cut him off on. After that all he has to do is hammer away. All Obama has is to repeat that bin laden is dead. Getting bin Laden is not an election changer but the death of the Ambassador will "get into people's heads" and stay there. When they add it all up...it's over for Obama.

I don't personally believe there are many undecideds out there. There are Obama supporters pretending to be undecided... that's about it. If you're truly an undecided and you can't find a reason to vote for Obama then it's all to Romney's advantage.

Last edited:

I think that you're on to something. The tide turned and I don't see Obama getting the momentum back. Monday's debate he's going to get hammered by Romney. Romney is aggressive. You know he will address the question that the hack Crowley cut him off on. After that all he has to do is hammer away. All Obama has is to repeat that bin laden is dead.

It's going to be painful to watch "Hope-a-dope" Obama get roasted on a spit by Romney on Monday. Sure, Obama's rhetoric will fire up his gullible base of zombies and ideologues - his 47%; but it's his actual RECORD that will resonate with the 53%. This will be a landslide for Romney.

Leftists learned nothing from the 2010 midterms, nothing from Scott Walker, nothing from the West Virginia Democrat primary where a convicted felon got 40 percent of the vote against "hope-a-dope". They'll cling to their precious "polls" that show Obama winning right up until the moment Chris Matthews shits his pants and announces that Obama lost..... then they'll claim it was "stolen"......:eusa_boohoo:

I think that you're on to something. The tide turned and I don't see Obama getting the momentum back. Monday's debate he's going to get hammered by Romney. Romney is aggressive. You know he will address the question that the hack Crowley cut him off on. After that all he has to do is hammer away. All Obama has is to repeat that bin laden is dead.

It's going to be painful to watch "Hope-a-dope" Obama get roasted on a spit by Romney on Monday. Sure, Obama's rhetoric will fire up his gullible base of zombies and ideologues - his 47%; but it's his actual RECORD that will resonate with the 53%. This will be a landslide for Romney.

Leftists learned nothing from the 2010 midterms, nothing from Scott Walker, nothing from the West Virginia Democrat primary where a convicted felon got 40 percent of the vote against "hope-a-dope". They'll cling to their precious "polls" that show Obama winning right up until the moment Chris Matthews shits his pants and announces that Obama lost..... then they'll claim it was "stolen"......:eusa_boohoo:

Not a thing that I can add. You summed it up perfectly. :clap2:

That settles it! Its over!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol: Yep.

PieChartElectionResults_v2.jpg

In related news, 4 out of 5 children in America predict that Berettahog will never stop sniveling. Sad. :(

More lies from the sniveling simp. :eusa_clap: Shocking!

Hmm :eusa_think: I predict he'll be back to post in this thread. Just watch!

More lies from the sniveling simp. :eusa_clap: Shocking!

Yeah it's just a coincidence that you ALWAYS show up in seconds after jillyidiot gets pounded helplessly in a thread. ALWAYS when it's me who is arguing with her. You were nowhere to be found the same days she was gone, mourning over her loss of moderatorship. Then you suspiciously ask what time she will be here today when she hasn't been here since this morning...and AFTER I pointed out the times she shows up yesterday. Rather odd to ask that, no? You come to the exact same threads that she's attacking me on. And here you are today, around the same time, doing exactly what she does, saying the same things she does....And let's not forget your "tag-team" hit jobs on people down in the Flame Zone where you two revert back to crawling on your bellies.

Frankly I'll let others decide. If you aren't her sock...you're her stooge-like tool. Either way...not a good place for YOU, Moe! :razz::D

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Now watch jillyidiot come tearing into this thread real, real soon and start attacking me over what I just posted. These two (or one )idiot(s) aren't fooling anyone.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back