Kids Polls: Obama leads Romney in Swing States

Yeah, well here's one with a 100% record:

Updated election forecasting model still points to Romney win, University of Colorado study says | University of Colorado Boulder

And she mocks my threads. :lol: I guess she has to keep it on par with her intellectual level. :razz:

It's 2:24. What did I tell you on the other thread...she'd be back at 2:30 or so...close enough!

It's pretty clear that we should start getting used to saying President Romney and ex President Obama.

only to rightwingnuts. sorry, dude. to normal people, that seems more than a bit premature.

Denial is the first stage of grief.

It's pretty clear that we should start getting used to saying President Romney and ex President Obama.

only to rightwingnuts. sorry, dude. to normal people, that seems more than a bit premature.

i'm not the one in denial, chief... i posted a poll.

that poll has been on target except for twice.

i realize you have no other response to it. it would take thought to actually assess why it would suddenly be inaccurate this election cycle, in swing states which the president is generally anticipated to win.

but we'll wait... :eusa_whistle:

Kids Polls: Obama leads Romney 6% in Colorado, Florida, Nevada, and Ohio

The kids have spoken! The winner of the Scholastic Student Vote is President Barack Obama, the Democratic nominee, with 51 percent of the vote. The Republican nominee, former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney, received 45 percent of the vote, while 4 percent of kids voted for other people.

The voters have spoken: With an averaging of the 24 latest polls showing Mitt Romney holding a narrow 3% lead. According to all 24 polls Mitt Romney is making gains both nationally and in the swing states.

<snip>

A GOOD PREDICTOR?

The Scholastic Student Vote may not be official, but its results have often indicated who eventually wins the presidential race. Scholastic has conducted the student mock vote during every presidential election since 1940. The results of the student vote have mirrored the actual outcome of all but two elections—1948, when kids voted for Thomas E. Dewey over Harry S. Truman, and 1960, when they selected Richard M. Nixon over John F. Kennedy

Kids Polls: Obama leads Romney 6% in Colorado, Florida, Nevada, and Ohio - New York economy and politics | Examiner.com

Well, that settles it, Romney for US President and Obama for class president. That fairly well characterizes the performances of the two in last night's debate.

again...only in rightwingnuthackworld. obama won that debate. i know that rankles you. i was frustrated when the president lost the first debate. i just didn't like about the fact that he did.

again... children parrot their parents. that's why this poll is generally so accurate.

Yeah, well here's one with a 100% record:

Updated election forecasting model still points to Romney win, University of Colorado study says | University of Colorado Boulder

And she mocks my threads. :lol: I guess she has to keep it on par with her intellectual level. :razz:

It's 2:24. What did I tell you on the other thread...she'd be back at 2:30 or so...close enough!

Obsessed much...? :cuckoo: Constantly making time notes of her posts is creepy.

:lol::lol::lol: Does she put her hand up your ass to make you post in agreement or just pull strings from overhead. :razz:

We're friends and even when we disagree, we treat each other with respect accordingly. Sorry that is such a foreign concept to you.

i realize you have no other response to it. it would take thought to actually assess why it would suddenly be inaccurate this election cycle, in swing states which the president is generally anticipated to win.

Anger is the second stage of grief.

Anger is the second stage of grief.

i think that has to do with death and dying.

but i'm not close to angry. you seem a little testy, though.

again, nice try.

Last edited:

The kids have spoken! The winner of the Scholastic Student Vote is President Barack Obama, the Democratic nominee, with 51 percent of the vote. The Republican nominee, former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney, received 45 percent of the vote, while 4 percent of kids voted for other people.

The voters have spoken: With an averaging of the 24 latest polls showing Mitt Romney holding a narrow 3% lead. According to all 24 polls Mitt Romney is making gains both nationally and in the swing states.

<snip>

A GOOD PREDICTOR?

The Scholastic Student Vote may not be official, but its results have often indicated who eventually wins the presidential race. Scholastic has conducted the student mock vote during every presidential election since 1940. The results of the student vote have mirrored the actual outcome of all but two elections—1948, when kids voted for Thomas E. Dewey over Harry S. Truman, and 1960, when they selected Richard M. Nixon over John F. Kennedy

Kids Polls: Obama leads Romney 6% in Colorado, Florida, Nevada, and Ohio - New York economy and politics | Examiner.com

Well, that settles it, Romney for US President and Obama for class president. That fairly well characterizes the performances of the two in last night's debate.

again...only in rightwingnuthackworld. obama won that debate. i know that rankles you. i was frustrated when the president lost the first debate. i just didn't like about the fact that he did.

again... children parrot their parents. that's why this poll is generally so accurate.

So your argument is that if we lowered the voting age to twelve second term, or alternatively, if parents began thinking and acting like their children, Obama would win a second term. You may be right, but what do you imagine Obama won in the debate. According to the CNN poll, while voters may have preferred Obama's performance, Romney won on substance on every issue.

Next, regardless of which presidential candidate you support, please tell me if you think Barack Obama or Mitt Romney would better handle each of the following issues:

The economy in general
•Mitt Romney 58% (55%)
•Barack Obama 40% (43%)

Health care
•Mitt Romney 49% (52%)
•Barack Obama 46% (47%)

Taxes
•Mitt Romney 51% (53%)
•Barack Obama 44% (44%)

The federal budget deficit
•Mitt Romney 59% (57%)
•Barack Obama 36% (41%)

Foreign policy
•Barack Obama 49%
•Mitt Romney 47%

Thinking about the following characteristics and qualities, please say whether you think each one better described Barack Obama or Mitt Romney during tonight’s debate.

Spent more time attacking his opponent
•Barack Obama 49% (30%)
•Mitt Romney 35% (53%)

Seemed to be the stronger leader
•Mitt Romney 49% (58%)
•Barack Obama 46% (37%)

Poll Watch: CNN/ORC 2012 Presidential Debate Survey | Race 4 2012

So your argument is that if we lowered the voting age to twelve second term, or alternatively, if parents began thinking and acting like their children, Obama would win a second term. You may be right, but what do you imagine Obama won in the debate. According to the CNN poll, while voters may have preferred Obama's performance, Romney won on substance on every issue.

Next, regardless of which presidential candidate you support, please tell me if you think Barack Obama or Mitt Romney would better handle each of the following issues:

The economy in general
•Mitt Romney 58% (55%)
•Barack Obama 40% (43%)

Health care
•Mitt Romney 49% (52%)
•Barack Obama 46% (47%)

Taxes
•Mitt Romney 51% (53%)
•Barack Obama 44% (44%)

•Mitt Romney 59% (57%)
•Barack Obama 36% (41%)

Foreign policy
•Barack Obama 49%
•Mitt Romney 47%

Thinking about the following characteristics and qualities, please say whether you think each one better described Barack Obama or Mitt Romney during tonight’s debate.

•Barack Obama 49% (30%)
•Mitt Romney 35% (53%)

•Mitt Romney 49% (58%)
•Barack Obama 46% (37%)

i'm sorry... now you're just making up nonsense and misrepresenting what i said.

and using a self-reported debate poll to make some point...

too pathetic to even bother with.

dismissed.

The economy in general
•Mitt Romney 58% (55%)
•Barack Obama 40% (43%)

Health care
•Mitt Romney 49% (52%)
•Barack Obama 46% (47%)

Taxes
•Mitt Romney 51% (53%)
•Barack Obama 44% (44%)

•Mitt Romney 59% (57%)
•Barack Obama 36% (41%)

Foreign policy
•Barack Obama 49%
•Mitt Romney 47%

•Barack Obama 49% (30%)
•Mitt Romney 35% (53%)

•Mitt Romney 49% (58%)
•Barack Obama 46% (37%)

i'm sorry... now you're just making up nonsense and misrepresenting what i said.

dismissed.

I understand. It still hurts too much for you to accept the reality of the situation. Give it time and you may actually learn to like saying, President Romney.

I don't doubt it. My kids are all pulling for Obama. They get flooded with Obamamania at school.

My first grader came home and tells me all the great things he learned about the Great President Obama at school.

I tell him,"Romney would be a much better choice."

He looks puzzled at me and says, "Who is that?"

<snip>

A GOOD PREDICTOR?

dismissed.

I understand. It still hurts too much for you to accept the reality of the situation. Give it time and you may actually learn to like saying, President Romney.

you know, even if i weren't voting for the president, i'd want to see romney lose just b/c you loons talk such nonsense:

perhaps a civics lesson would help you... aside from the fact that self-reported polls on CNN's website aren't scientific samples and are therefore irrelevant... the percentage of popular vote is not the only criteria for a win. you might recall from somewhere in the deep recesses of your obamaderanged brain that we have something called the electoral college... now, if there were a huge difference in numbers, that might not matter... here, other than in one poll, the race is very close... which increases the importance of the state tally...

as of right now ... obama 201 electoral votes... mittens... 191

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/elections/

if i were you, i wouldn't go buying the champagne yet...

oh wait... in your case, better make that budweister.

dismissed.

you know, even if i weren't voting for the president, i'd want to see romney lose just b/c you loons talk such nonsense:

perhaps a civics lesson would help you... aside from the fact that self-reported polls on CNN's website aren't scientific samples and are therefore irrelevant... the percentage of popular vote is not the only criteria for a win. you might recall from somewhere in the deep recesses of your obamaderanged brain that we have something called the electoral college... now, if there were a huge difference in numbers, that might not matter... here, other than in one poll, the race is very close... which increases the importance of the state tally...

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012

Ah, yes, the electoral college. RCP has Obama at 201 votes, down from 251 a few days ago, and Romney at 191 up from 181 a few days ago.

Clearly, the momentum was toward Romney going into the debate, and the CNN poll, which is as scientific as any of the other polls, clearly showed that while Obama may have won the debate on debate performance and likability, Romney won the debate on substance, and that means the momentum in this race will continue to be toward a Romney victory.

Perhaps you should start out whispering it, President Romney, President Romney, President Romney, until you develop the confidence to say it out loud.

Ah, yes, the electoral college. RCP has Obama at 201 votes, down from 251 a few days ago, and Romney at 191 up from 181 a few days ago.

Clearly, the momentum was toward Romney going into the debate, and the CNN poll, which is as scientific as any of the other polls, clearly showed that while Obama may have won the debate on debate performance and likability, Romney won the debate on substance, and that means the momentum in this race will continue to be toward a Romney victory.

Perhaps you should start out whispering it, President Romney, President Romney, President Romney, until you develop the confidence to say it out loud.

romney has been at 191 for a while and hasn't moved the dial.

yes...the president is at 201 now... but everyone expected things to tighten.

well, any thinking person, anyway.

as for your 'president romney' nonsense... i'm sure that amuses you.

it's not debate.

it's not true.

it's fantasy on your part.

but you think it's annoying so you do it.

it's not annoying per se. it is, however, pathetic.

my son is going to be 15 next week and is better behaved..

but knock yourself out. i can see where you'd like a smirking twit like romney.

btw...note: if you're thanked by bedwetter, you can be pretty sure your post was nothing more than a troll.

romney has been at 191 for a while and hasn't moved the dial.

yes...the president is at 201 now... but everyone expected things to tighten.

well, any thinking person, anyway.

as for your 'president romney' nonsense... i'm sure that amuses you.

it's not debate.

it's not true.

it's fantasy on your part.

but you think it's annoying so you do it.

it's not annoying per se. it is, however, pathetic.

my son is going to be 15 next week and is better behaved..

but knock yourself out. i can see where you'd like a smirking twit like romney.

btw...note: if you're thanked by bedwetter, you can be pretty sure your post was nothing more than a troll.

Ok, I can see this is too painful for you, and that's why you had to turn to twelve year olds to find some reason to hope Obama may have a chance.

"when I was President" -- Barack bin Lying Obama, our Food Stamp Downgraded President

<snip>

A GOOD PREDICTOR?

Kids can't vote and for the most part, kids will regurgitate what their teachers tell them in order to please the teacher.
Most teachers attended universities that are bastions of liberalism. Unionized teachers vote almost 100% in lockstep for democrats.
You libs are really desperate. Kids polls as an indicator of the outcome of elections?...Gee ok, how about we just cancel the election and make Obama permanent ruler elite?
You people must be aware that you do in fact sit on your brains.

dismissed.

Naw, I think they are more PBR drinkers...with some Bud Light for the pot bellies in the crowd.

Forum List

Back