Kidnapped Family of Four, including infant, Found dead in California

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
This is what happens when criminals have guns, and innocent people don’t. Four people may have been able to save themselves from this low-life ex-felon.

May they all RIP.

Last edited:
Clearly having 300,000,000,000,000,000 guns in the society has made us safe. Oh wait.

I thought the whole point of concealed carry was that the criminal wouldn't know if you have a gun or not...thus making you safer! Oh wait.

Clearly having 300,000,000,000,000,000 guns in the society has made us safe. Oh wait.

I thought the whole point of concealed carry was that the criminal wouldn't know if you have a gun or not...thus making you safer! Oh wait.
It is a lot harder to kidnap an armed person

an entire family of Sikhs.
What is your point? That this was a hate crime?

Ordinarily a hate crime would carry stiffer punishment, but this guy is going to be convicted on four counts of murder and should never see the light of day again. Of course, this is California, so we might have to hear about how his disadvantaged youth and “society made him do it.”

What is your point? That this was a hate crime?

Ordinarily a hate crime would carry stiffer punishment, but this guy is going to be convicted on four counts of murder and should never see the light of day again. Of course, this is California, so we might have to hear about how his disadvantaged youth and “society made him do it.”
because Sikhs are generally peaceful people and shop owners.

because Sikhs are generally peaceful people and shop owners.
I see. It’s horrific either way, but perhaps the lowlife knew this family would be unlikely to fight back and thus targeted fhem.

Why didnt they just call the police?

No one needs guns. Just call 911 and wait for the government to come save you from the bad guy in your home. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Why didnt they just call the police?

No one needs guns. Just call 911 and wait for the government to come save you from the bad guy in your home. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I sure hope you’re being sarcastic.

”say, Mr, Gunman, would you just wait a second while I call 911”?

That is what the “Rolleyes” emoji means that I put adter my statement.

I made the statement then rolled my eyes 5 times.

Of course I am being sarcastic…but that is exactly what the cult wants.

The cult wants no guns for law abiding people.

I have 3 exterior doors on my house 2 out of three are rigged with a very nasty surprise for anyone wanting to break in.

I have 3 exterior doors on my house 2 out of three are rigged with a very nasty surprise for anyone wanting to break in.

And you may get in trouble if some scumbag dies on your property.

Thats how fucked up we are today.

It happens all the time. I recall a store owner in Miami who got robbed all the time.

Then he electrified his window panes and killed a criminal…..and the store owner got in trouble.

It happens all the time. I recall a store owner in Miami who got robbed all the time.

Then he electrified his window panes and killed a criminal…..and the store owner got in trouble.
Get a drop pistol to plant on the intruder.

Well worth the investment believe me.

I may be in trouble but at least the scumbag is dead. my family is more important than some junkies life.

Forum List

Back