Kid Rock Has an Astounding Change of Heart After His Viral Bud Light Meltdown

Looks like Kid Rock is "just in it for the media coverage". Remember when Kid Rock posted himself firing a gun at a collection of Bud Light cans on Twitter?
Seems Kid was not serious about Bud Light and his disgust of LGBTQ+ and guess what? He didn't stop serving Bud Light. So much for boycott, right? What would be gender neutral?
"ITCott".
Either way it is all about making the money, and Kid Rock appears to be not serious about his LGBTQ+ stance.

"@KidRock nice that you shot up the bud light... but its still in your bar. Haha," one Twitter user wrote along with a photo of the bar's menu with Bud Light still on offer. The tweet also included a photo of a Bud Light bottle being consumed at a bar top table.

"We're visiting Nashville and YES you can buy Bud Light at Kid Rock's bar," another wrote.

:itsok:
Kid wasn't serious. He pulled out his AR15 and shot up some cans and appeared to be mad. He is an actor. If he had been serious
he would have pulled Bud Light from his bar and taken it off the menu. Kid Rock is a FAUX LGBTQ+ HATER
Bud light is selling for less than water.

itsok.gif

Fucking dopes.

Anyone who drinks a certain beer for anything other than taste and a buzz is a freaking moron.

That includes both sides of this stupid food fight

I remember when Corona took a hit because “that’s the one with the virus in it”

Stupid people

If this didn't end Kid Rock's fanship amongst right-wingers; then I doubt this latest bullshit will hurt his fanship now....

Fs-jhGyWIAAlgOO.jpeg

But I will admit, most right-wingers didn't really give a fuck about Kid Rock back then because they were too busy worshipping Bush and cheerleading the Iraq invasion and boycotting French fries.....funny how so little changes with right-wingers over the past 20 years.....still mad at food products

:itsok:
Kid wasn't serious. He pulled out his AR15 and shot up some cans and appeared to be mad. He is an actor. If he had been serious
he would have pulled Bud Light from his bar and taken it off the menu. Kid Rock is a FAUX LGBTQ+ HATER
And isn’t THAT a special thing to be and do.

• Thanks
Reactions: iku

Forum List

Back