Kid almost stabbed to death at MC Donald’s

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ

The crime wave in America is as bad as any in the world . The little kid was attacked from behind and stabbed by a 51 yr old “ waste of DNA”
Any way to slow down this mounting crime wave ..I don’t think so

Even Pittsburg is a hell hole

The crime wave in America is as bad as any in the world . The little kid was attacked from behind and stabbed by a 51 yr old “ waste of DNA”

The kid was white. He had it coming.

Nothing that new about Pittsburgh. The adjacent locals like Imperial and Cranberry are actually pretty decent. But the inner rotten core, you are definitely taking your life into your own hands. Doesn't say where exactly this occurred, but stay off the the "sides" if you are in Pittsburgh. North Side, South Side are both troublesome locales.

The people should have gone through the drive thru for McDonald's. I guess they learned their lesson.

Fuckin' negro needs to be taken out to the middle of Negroville, hog-tied, and then have his worthless negro ass run over, repeatedly, while his family watches.

This is what negroes have become. Pieces of human shit with exactly zero redeeming qualities who lash out without warning at the most defenseless among us.

It's time to begin the wholesale eradication of this scum. They need to be hunted down and killed...

That's horrible! I hope the kid ends up ok.

Thank you so much Democrat.

this kinda stuff happens every damn day... the only reason we're hearing about it is because he stabbed a child. Expect the story to disappear from the headlines soon and this thread to be relocated to the rubber room.

Isn’t this a hate crime? Shouldn’t flags be lowered even more?

Think the black guy will get charged with a hate crime?

He hasn't yet. He hasn't even been charged with attempted murder.

Will the Biden Justice Department do the right thing and investigate this for civil rights violations?

The way this is coming down it looks like this doofus will probably be out in 20 years. IMHO, he needs to serve at least twice that.

Isn’t this a hate crime? Shouldn’t flags be lowered even more?

Think the black guy will get charged with a hate crime?

He hasn't yet. He hasn't even been charged with attempted murder.

Will the Biden Justice Department do the right thing and investigate this for civil rights violations?

The way this is coming down it looks like this doofus will probably be out in 20 years. IMHO, he needs to serve at least twice that.

Maybe Kommie the Ho will bail him out.

If a kid cut in front of me
What would I do ??

I would do nothing
My god ..yes nothing

Forum List

Back