Kick Pacific Coast States Out of America

We really ned to get rid of th Pacific coast states > Hawaii, Washington. Oregon, and California. These states are outdoor insane asylums. Just GET RID OF THEM.

Hopefully, when Trump gets re-elected, we'll have a Republican president, Senate, House, and Supreme Court. Then, it will be prime time to get rid of these moronic, lunatic states. That should be the first order of business, And with 30 foot unclimbable walls on their borders. Alligator moats on the American side.

No we need to kick out anti Americans and non Americans.

But don't get rid of the actual states.

If you have some bum come in your house and take up residence in the spare bedroom you don't give up that room and say it's no longer part of your room. You kick them the fuck out, by force if necessary. America and it's 50 states are our home and if we have people in our home ruining it then we should kick them the fuck out.

If you can't at least appreciate America and acknowledge what this country and the people who built it have done for us. If you don't have American pride, morals, values and standards. If you can't be a decent human being. If you don't want a tough, strong, ambitious, intelligent and responsible country. If you are against traditional family values. Then you should have to leave because all of those things are what took this country from nothing and made it a world super power.

We really ned to get rid of th Pacific coast states > Hawaii, Washington. Oregon, and California. These states are outdoor insane asylums. Just GET RID OF THEM.

Hopefully, when Trump gets re-elected, we'll have a Republican president, Senate, House, and Supreme Court. Then, it will be prime time to get rid of these moronic, lunatic states. That should be the first order of business, And with 30 foot unclimbable walls on their borders. Alligator moats on the American side.

Washington and Oregon were annexed by California. Millions of those sick degenerates from California invaded, took over and ran both into the ground.

You are dreaming on the Pres, House and Senate. You obviously have not been keeping up with the special elections since the Roe Decision and Republicans have been doing themselves no favors with the long running amateur hour in the House.
The House seat in New York just went back to the guy who held it before and being anti-illegal immigration is what got him elected. New Yorkers don't care about abortion. They already have it now!

If you have some bum come in your house and take up residence in the spare bedroom you don't give up that room and say it's no longer part of your room. You kick them the fuck out, by force if necessary. America and it's 50 states are our home and if we have people in our home ruining it then we should kick them the fuck out
So you're kicking everyone out of Nebraska and Iowa (massive farm subsidies) and Mississippi, Arkansas, Alabama and West Virginia?

The House seat in New York just went back to the guy who held it before and being anti-illegal immigration is what got him elected. New Yorkers don't care about abortion. They already have it now!
That was the guy that had it before in that district? I get the immigration issue, but learning he was the guy before, there makes me wonder how he lost it to Santos in the first place. A redistricting thing before Santos or did the guy fk up, but now forgiven?

Do you want someone to help you out?

Suozzi, who represented the district for three terms before giving it up to run, unsuccessfully, for governor.:rolleyes:

That was the guy that had it before in that district? I get the immigration issue, but learning he was the guy before, there makes me wonder how he lost it to Santos in the first place. A redistricting thing before Santos or did the guy fk up, but now forgiven?

Last edited:
Do you want someone to help you out?

Suozzi, who represented the district for three terms before giving it up to run, unsuccessfully, for governor.:rolleyes:
Oh. Lost out on his day job, running for Gov and didn't get that either. Makes sense. I don't keep up with Queens, New York politics. If not for Santos being mentioned, I probably would not be aware of this win. MSM was peeing all over themselves on the significance, and I tuned out.

It does prove , quite evidently that magaturds do not understand much past their noses that are stuck up "P01135809" they cannot think for themselves.
Not a very flattering concept you have.

Oh. Lost out on his day job, running for Gov and didn't get that either. Makes sense. I don't keep up with Queens, New York politics. If not for Santos being mentioned, I probably would not be aware of this win. MSM was peeing all over themselves on the significance, and I tuned out.

I have chastised anyone who demands that their political views should be the only ones allowed.
If political views are based on the destruction of a nation, that in affect is suicide. What is in power is not of what the constitution promoted. It is what it warned against. The elitists have successfully divided us into groups. Groups aligned on different sides.

It does prove , quite evidently that magaturds do not understand much past their noses that are stuck up "P01135809" they cannot think for themselves.
Not a very flattering concept you have.
Thanks for the clue-in. BTW, What is it you teach?

(1) How do you propose to "get rid" of those States?
............ (a) give them back to Mexico?
............ (b) give them to China?
............ (c) are you prepared to forego warm-water ports on the Pacific coast?

(2) Trump is not going to win.

--------

Put down the bong, son.

Now... step away from it... slowly... keep your hands where we can see 'em.
As part of an agreement ocean access of land would be demanded. North California is not Prog either. New ports could be built for the new nation or existing one depending how the dissolution goes.

And just how do you think Trump & his lackeys are going to accomplish that?

Forum List

Back