Best Two Things About Sinema.Hopefully.She Can Stop Democrats From Adding States,And Overtaking The Election System.

My_Chinchilla_Is_A_Racist

Platinum Member
Sep 17, 2022
Somewhere In Florida
And on top of that, adding about 15 to 21 new judges! Weren't we all worried to some extent to what the Dem's would of attempted to do if they had the power with at least 50 votes? Can you imagine we would ever see the day where we would all have to send our ballots to DC to be counted? Hopefull Sinema and Joe will keep us from becoming China and Cuba!

And on top of that, adding about 15 to 21 new judges! Weren't we all worried to some extent to what the Dem's would of attempted to do if they had the power with at least 50 votes? Can you imagine we would ever see the day where we would all have to send our ballots to DC to be counted? Hopefull Sinema and Joe will keep us from becoming China and Cuba!
The Democrats and MS media claim her action will not affect the balance of power in the Senate, but they are habitual liars so I'll just wait and see.

Even if Democrats had held the House, adding states was a very long shot. With Republicans gaining the House, that is all but dead and buried.

What will keep you from becoming China or Cuba is continuing to have honest elections to choose your leaders and having a peaceful transfer of power every 4 years. Donald Trump and the Republican Party are doing everything humanly possible to prevent that from happening, including lying about "stolen elections" and passing laws making it ever more difficult for working people to vote and to have their votes counted.

Even if Democrats had held the House, adding states was a very long shot. With Republicans gaining the House, that is all but dead and buried.
well doesnt it cost a lot of money to add states? its not like calling up Puerto Rico and telling them that u are now the 51st state,,,then sending them a welcome package and maybe an apple pie

We don’t need new states, we just need to redraw some borders so that we pack Republicans into as few states as possible.

well doesnt it cost a lot of money to add states? its not like calling up Puerto Rico and telling them that u are now the 51st state,,,then sending them a welcome package and maybe an apple pie
Not sure what you mean by the money thing. It costs money to take a piss in your own house. I didn't think we were even talking about money. The process for adding a state has a high bar to it. By the way, I think Puerto Rico recently voted they wanted to be a state and, of course, democrats want them to be a state too, for obvious reasons. But, as I said, the bar for doing that is very high. It would have been hard to do with the House staying democratic but with the House turning red, that was the final nail in a coffin which already had several nails in it.

I'm waiting for Joe Manchin to switch to the GOP since he represents the reddest state,
and the dems shit on him after he voted for the Infrastructure Bill and didn't get his promised pipeline.

Forum List

Back