Kevin McCarthy to leave Congress at the end of the year

So, the Republican majority in the House continues to dwindle.
A once small four member majority has shrunk to two.

Republican majority in name only

Still think you can impeach Biden?
These people are a joke. They are the most dysfunctional, do nothing House that we have had in decades. What have they accomplished? They have elected a trump mouthpiece as Speaker. Even if Biden or whoever is the Dem nominee wins in 2024, I am sure Johnson has made a deal with trump to deny certification. These are scary times.

Well, Kevin knows he cannot deal with the chaos in the repub House. He sees the writing on the wall and is heading back to California. He sold his soul to become the Speaker for...how many months/ That is pretty sad. The repub House is the most dysfunctional in years. Moderate repubs are being lushed out and the ring wing extremist are taking over.

He got a pile of donor money to deliver the goods as speaker and now there will be zero return on that investment.

Now the tap has been shut off with prejudice and the donor money dried up like Death Valley.

That more than anything is why he's being put out to pasture. Get a new swamp creature in there without the damaged reputation.

These people are a joke. They are the most dysfunctional, do nothing House that we have had in decades. What have they accomplished? They have elected a trump mouthpiece as Speaker. Even if Biden or whoever is the Dem nominee wins in 2024, I am sure Johnson has made a deal with trump to deny certification. These are scary times.
Yes jimboliar, and you have been working hard to ensure Trump gets elected. Law and order scares you to death, though, so one wonders why you can't stop blabbing about your hero Trump for even a minute. Where will you move jimboliar??

Last edited:

Well, Kevin knows he cannot deal with the chaos in the repub House. He sees the writing on the wall and is heading back to California. He sold his soul to become the Speaker for...how many months/ That is pretty sad. The repub House is the most dysfunctional in years. Moderate repubs are being lushed out and the ring wing extremist are taking over.

Jim, we the people are just the outside looking in. All that I can do is pray for those who err, for those who keep secrets that should be known, and those whose wrongs go unknown. Some never succumb to the easy money that corrupts. Others, having no way to earn a fortune that an election costs, find ways to get what they think they want. Only God knows everything that is done for earthly powers.

Robert Burns said it best, when he said something to the effect that, "O that some Power the giftie gie us to see ourselves as other see us! It would from many a blunder free us. ~

Somehow, our country went from free speech to desired incarceration of the opposite parties. I think it started with the "God is dead" movement. People lost their faith not only of the Almighty God, but of each other as well. Many of us pray that things go well for the nation while letting anger guide us. The end result is that the people are powerless. And some of us don't like that end, if not all of us. I just don't know. :dunno:

Jim, we the people are just the outside looking in. All that I can do is pray for those who err, for those who keep secrets that should be known, and those whose wrongs go unknown. Some never succumb to the easy money that corrupts. Others, having no way to earn a fortune that an election costs, find ways to get what they think they want. Only God knows everything that is done for earthly powers.

Robert Burns said it best, when he said something to the effect that, "O that some Power the giftie gie us to see ourselves as other see us! It would from many a blunder free us. ~

Somehow, our country went from free speech to desired incarceration of the opposite parties. I think it started with the "God is dead" movement. People lost their faith not only of the Almighty God, but of each other as well. Many of us pray that things go well for the nation while letting anger guide us. The end result is that the people are powerless. And some of us don't like that end, if not all of us. I just don't know. :dunno:
jimboliar hates America, your very nice words are wasted on a brownshirt.

I think McCarthy might be planning on a VP spot with one of the other fakers. Doesn't an Asa Hutchinson-Kevin McCarthy ticket just get you all spun up? Or maybe on a fence sitting independent dream team like Manchin-McCarthy.

jimboliar hates America, your very nice words are wasted on a brownshirt.
I believe in the Master's advice for us to love and forgive our adversaries. And marginalizing them is against that principle, because I don't believe that God is dead for one millisecond, and that I am accountable to Him for any error I might make if it weren't for his son, Jesus.

Example of how NOT to become Speaker of the House

McCarthy made it clear he was willing to do anything to become Speaker….even sell his own soul

He made deals he could not keep, suffered public humiliation and was out in nine months. All from his own party

Nancy Pelosi is laughing

View attachment 868977
Pelosi looks like a monkey clapping for herself after doing something she considers clever. Either that or she's an 80 something year old woman who fancies herself to be sexy. In reality, she's basically a ho. MAGA

Pelosi looks like a monkey clapping for herself after doing something she considers clever. Either that or she's an 80 something year old woman who fancies herself to be sexy. In reality, she's basically a ho. MAGA

As are all the congress animals.

BUT she was Speaker of the House for longer than six months.....Ha Ha Ha Ha

BUT she was Speaker of the House for longer than six months.....Ha Ha Ha Ha
She was one of the most destructive forces in our government all during her reign. When she said "We have to pass this bill to see what's in it". All the Democrats shook their heads 'yes' to show what good little monkeys they are. Back to MAGA.

She was one of the most destructive forces in our government all during her reign. When she said "We have to pass this bill to see what's in it". All the Democrats shook their heads 'yes' to show what good little monkeys they are. Back to MAGA.
Nancy Pelosi was the most accomplished Speaker of her generation

Nancy Pelosi was the most accomplished Speaker of her generation

Yeah, and you little monkeys believe this is eloquent speech.

1703333018424.png

Forum List

Back