Kevin McCarthy Hands The Detonator To The Bomb Throwers

Do you have any evidence that Biden agreed to do any of these things in exchange for money?
Yes, Hunter's laptop confirms the Big Guy, Quid Pro Joe, got 10 percent from the deals. The money was exchanged, and then he did these things.

Yes, Hunter's laptop confirms the Big Guy, Quid Pro Joe, got 10 percent from the deals. The money was exchanged, and then he did these things.
What deal did Joe Biden get 10% of?
Specifically.

What deal did Joe Biden get 10% of?
Specifically.
According to the emails, he got 10 percent of all the deals. Don't worry, most all your questions will be answered by the Select Committee's probe into this stuff....I know you have a lot of questions...most Americans do, they'll get to the bottom of it.

According to the emails, he got 10 percent of all the deals. Don't worry, most all your questions will be answered by the Select Committee's probe into this stuff....I know you have a lot of questions...most Americans do, they'll get to the bottom of it.
Let’s see that email.

They are all in the custody of the FBI, but will be turned over to Congress during the probe. Hopefulyl made public for you then

The email in that story references one specific deal in 2017, which never even went through.

Your description of the email is far different than reality.

The email in that story references one specific deal in 2017, which never even went through.

Your description of the email is far different than reality.
Oh there were many deals, with many foreign govts....the big guy got his 10 percent, but at what cost to the rest of us?

No worries, your answers will be coming....the Xiden Foreign Entanglement probe will start soon enough. What I am more interested in, is the sort of laws, Congress will be passing after this oversight is complete to ensure no other President or VP gets so wrapped up in foreign Govts, as well as laws forcing some sort of special prosecutor when the President's own family is being investigated, to ensure this sort of abuse of power doesn't happen again

Oh there were many deals, with many foreign govts....the big guy got his 10 percent, but at what cost to the rest of us?

No worries, your answers will be coming....the Xiden Foreign Entanglement probe will start soon enough. What I am more interested in, is the sort of laws, Congress will be passing after this oversight is complete to ensure no other President or VP gets so wrapped up in foreign Govts, as well as laws forcing some sort of special prosecutor when the President's own family is being investigated, to ensure this sort of abuse of power doesn't happen again
You claimed the emails proved he got 10% of every deal.

Do you stand by it?

If so, let’s see these emails. Your first attempt failed.

You claimed the emails proved he got 10% of every deal.

Do you stand by it?

If so, let’s see these emails. Your first attempt failed.
yeah, it tends to show that he was getting 10 percent of the deals

No worries, all your questions will be answered in due time....the Committee is already being formed.

So you’re walking back your original claim.

Embarrassed yet?
when did I walk anything back? I provided the information for you, I am sorry you want to simply ignore all the red flags...that's on you...but there is more then enough to warrant this probe

when did I walk anything back? I provided the information for you, I am sorry you want to simply ignore all the red flags...that's on you...but there is more then enough to warrant this probe
You walked back what the emails show.

According to the emails, he got 10 percent of all the deals
yeah, it tends to show that he was getting 10 percent of the deals

This is you walking it back. The first statement is unambiguous. The second statement relies on speculation to generalize one email to every deal.

I don’t think you’ll admit it, because you’re delusional or incredibly dishonest.

You walked back what the emails show.

This is you walking it back. The first statement is unambiguous. The second statement relies on speculation to generalize one email to every deal.

I don’t think you’ll admit it, because you’re delusional or incredibly dishonest.
nah i didn’t i said the emails show he got 10 percent..they do

Republicans have been promising for weeks that if they took the House of Representatives, it would be payback time for Democrats. Sure, they had a big show around releasing their “Commitment to America” to attempt to show that they had some kind of intent to act like real responsible adults put in charge of a nation, but it was all show and no substance.

Now they have their teeny-tiny majority, they’re doing exactly what they said they’d do: seek revenge on Democrats for winning and doing popular stuff.

This was the first public statement from the House GOP after securing their gerrymandered, tiny majority.

That’s previewing the first official press conference where Reps. Jim Jordan of Ohio and James Comer of Kentucky, the incoming chairs of the House Judiciary and Oversight committees respectively, announce their ridiculous probes into Hunter Biden, President Joe Biden’s son. They gave a preview—where else—on Sean Hannity’s show Wednesday. “We are going to make it very clear that this is now an investigation of President Biden,” Comer told Hannity. Because bogus investigations have worked out so well for them.

This isn’t going to work out for them like they think it will
Mc Carthy is a RINO any damage he does will be greatly exaggerated to make it appear he wants things to change. The MSM loves his phony ass too.

oh i don’t know about every single deal..that’s why we have an investigation…we shall see
Well you claimed the emails showed he got 10% of all the deals.

I see you’re admitting that was a lie.

Well you claimed the emails showed he got 10% of all the deals.

I see you’re admitting that was a lie.
It certainly shows that it was common practice. I can't say I know if it was on every single one of the deals....but certainly not none. Xiden lied and said he had nothing to do with his son's foreign deals...why would he lie if not having something to hide?

It certainly shows that it was common practice. I can't say I know if it was on every single one of the deals....but certainly not none. Xiden lied and said he had nothing to do with his son's foreign deals...why would he lie if not having something to hide?
One email about one deal that didn’t even happen isn't evidence of a common practice.

That’s completely illogical.

Forum List

Back