Kevin Durant says he's one of the Nets players who tested positive for coronavirus

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
3 Players on one team? Wow.

NBA has been hit harder than most leagues. Might it have anything to do with their playing in China in October? Most likely not, but they have been hit far more than any other league. Not one NHL player has been infected, I'm not sure of any other league either.

Maybe one NBA player picked it up and it spread. Food for thought since they were just over there a few months ago.

Kevin Durant says he's one of the Nets players who tested positive for coronavirus

Kevin Durant said Tuesday he was one of the Brooklyn Nets players who tested positive for coronavirus.

Durant told The Athletic he was feeling fine.

“Everyone be careful, take care of yourself and quarantine. We're going to get through this,” he said.

NBA has been hit harder than most leagues. Might it have anything to do with their playing in China in October? Most likely not, but they have been hit far more than any other league. Not one NHL player has been infected, I'm not sure of any other league either.

Maybe one NBA player picked it up and it spread. Food for thought since they were just over there a few months ago.

Kevin Durant said Tuesday he was one of the Brooklyn Nets players who tested positive for coronavirus.

“Everyone be careful, take care of yourself and quarantine. We're going to get through this,” he said.
I'm sure some players and owners are in contact with representatives of the China NBA market as consultants...but we will never hear that even if it is true....

The NBA needs to get out of China...what the hell are they doing?...shed the dollar signs guys and come home...

They probably hit the same hooker on a road trip.

Forum List

Back