Kerry Warns of Israeli ‘Apartheid’

Maybe it has something to do with my current sig, Just sayin'.

Let's also "never forget" the Christians who were thrown to the lions or burned as the stake. Let's not forget the USS Liberty. Let's not forget the Christians who were massacred by the Bosheviks during the Russian revolution. Let's not forget the Apostles who were tortured or nailed to crosses. Let's not forget Jesus Christ!!!!!!!!!!!
And that relates to apartheid in what manner? Or nation worshipping? What is your agenda?

Dude. Stay on track please. I was answering your post that drew my attention to your signature line. So which topic do you want to pursue?

Never-mind. Like I said in my first post ... I don't really care one way or the other. We have enough problems in the good ol' USA to worry about. I have zero time to worry about the bickering in the Middle East.

Let's also "never forget" the Christians who were thrown to the lions or burned as the stake. Let's not forget the USS Liberty. Let's not forget the Christians who were massacred by the Bosheviks during the Russian revolution. Let's not forget the Apostles who were tortured or nailed to crosses. Let's not forget Jesus Christ!!!!!!!!!!!
And that relates to apartheid in what manner? Or nation worshipping? What is your agenda?

Dude. Stay on track please. I was answering your post that drew my attention to your signature line. So which topic do you want to pursue?

Never-mind. Like I said in my first post ... I don't really care one way or the other. We have enough problems in the good ol' USA to worry about. I have zero time to worry about the bickering in the Middle East.
I have nothing against you but if you don't think the mid-East situation is the most important issue in the world and you have no time for it then what are you buying with your two cents? Why are you here?

But but but I thought Israel was already an apartheid state. Will you guys get your BS straight. Like I said before, with all the fuckups this administration has had before, Obama and his crowd have zero credibility both domestically and internationally.

For the U.S. to even imply the possibility is a tremendous reality check.
Not really, this administration has been a massive failure, especially in foreign policy, and they are looking to point fingers at others for their failures. What Obama and Kerry say these days is given as much weight as a fart out of a donkeys ass, geopolitically.

I have nothing against you but if you don't think the mid-East situation is the most important issue in the world and you have no time for it then what are you buying with your two cents? Why are you here?

It may be the "most important issue in the world" to you but watching my own nation swirl down the economic and social toilet takes precedence, from my point of view.

Here's a couple of points to consider. I don't know if you are a Bible believing Christian or just politically interested in the Middle East but if the former is true, consider these two points:

1) Prophecy is written and things will happen exactly as planned regardless of all the political rhetoric.

2) If the Jews in the Mid East are "God's chosen people" then He will see to it that they are protected with or without your help (or mine).

Now if your interest is purely based on political interest then we will have to part friends with differing points of view.

How many folks know what the term "idolatry" means? Is it possible to literally worship a nation? I'm beginning to think that it is.

So you want us not to forget the USS Liberty, an accident, but not 9-11 and a whole host of Islamic terrorist acts? Sounds like you have issues with your memory, particularly selective memory. LOL

It may be the "most important issue in the world" to you but watching my own nation swirl down the economic and social toilet takes precedence, from my point of view.

Here's a couple of points to consider. I don't know if you are a Bible believing Christian or just politically interested in the Middle East but if the former is true, consider these two points:

1) Prophecy is written and things will happen exactly as planned regardless of all the political rhetoric.

2) If the Jews in the Mid East are "God's chosen people" then He will see to it that they are protected with or without your help (or mine).

Now if your interest is purely based on political interest then we will have to part friends with differing points of view.
You as a Christian who yaps a lot about Jesus don't know "if the Jews were God's chosen"?

Sounds like somebody is an imposter here.

I have no dog in the battles going on in the Middle East but I have a couple of troubling questions:

1) Why is there concern over a nation's capacity to be a "Jewish State" when it's against global rules to have a strictly Christian state?

2) If apartheid is wrong in South Africa and the United States why would it be acceptable in Israel?

Israel is not an exclusively jewish state. It's roots are jewish, it's history and religion were established there. The temple(s) were there. It's character is jewish, but there are people of all faiths that are Israelis.
The same way the kurd or armenians preserved their language and heritage. They had a right to a state. Most are now muslims, but they are not arab or persian by race.
Jews have right to return, if they comply with the requirements. Other people, religion or race, can apply to be citizens as well, if they also comply with the requirements.
Israel protect the religion and race of the jews, but being a jewish state does not make Israel exclusive at all.

I'm not in it politically and I'm not a Christian, Jew or of any religious bent. For me it's personal.

I have no dog in the battles going on in the Middle East but I have a couple of troubling questions:

1) Why is there concern over a nation's capacity to be a "Jewish State" when it's against global rules to have a strictly Christian state?

2) If apartheid is wrong in South Africa and the United States why would it be acceptable in Israel?

Israel is not an exclusively jewish state. It's roots are jewish, it's history and religion were established there. The temple(s) were there. It's character is jewish, but there are people of all faiths that are Israelis.
The same way the kurd or armenians preserved their language and heritage. They had a right to a state. Most are now muslims, but they are not arab or persian by race.
Jews have right to return, if they comply with the requirements. Other people, religion or race, can apply to be citizens as well, if they also comply with the requirements.
Israel protect the religion and race of the jews, but being a jewish state does not make Israel exclusive at all.

From the Torygraph

Even the most pro-Israel daily in the UK disagrees with this silly partisan that constantly posts propaganda. Below is a law that discriminates against non-Jews, full stop.

"Israel's cabinet votes to extend racist citizenship law"

Israel's cabinet votes to extend 'racist' citizenship law - Telegraph

From the Torygraph

Even the most pro-Israel daily in the UK disagrees with this silly partisan that constantly posts propaganda. Below is a law that discriminates against non-Jews, full stop.

Like I said, you guys need to get your shit together. You're jumping from past to present to future. Which is it, convert?

So you want us not to forget the USS Liberty, an accident, but not 9-11 and a whole host of Islamic terrorist acts? Sounds like you have issues with your memory, particularly selective memory. LOL

What the hell are you talking about? Who on earth said that I "want to forget 9/11?" You literally put words in my mouth that I've NEVER uttered (or typed).

Okay ... I'm done with this loony bin. Later.

By the way ... the Liberty was NOT an accident. Bombing American ships showing the American flag is as purposeful as it gets but if you shut your eyes really tight and click your heals together three times perhaps you can change history.

What the hell are you talking about? Who on earth said that I "want to forget 9/11?" You literally put words in my mouth that I've NEVER uttered (or typed).

Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio.
So long, farewell, good-bye. Come bacck soon, y'hear!

Well, to the neutral observer, reading these demented posts written, in many cases by Americans, that idolize Israel can be unnerving. It's like an alternative universe where everything is ass backwards. Luckily these partisans are few and far between and even the Christian fundies are starting to change their tune vis-a-vis Israel and that's a good thing.

"Support for Israel is weakening among evangelical Christians,......While hard numbers are not available, evangelical leaders on both sides of the divide on Israel agree that members of the millennial generation do not share their parents’ passion for the Jewish state; many are seeking some form of evenhandedness when approaching the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
“What is happening is that the hard line of Christian Zionists was not successfully passed forward to the next generation, because it was based on theological themes that are now being questioned by younger evangelicals,” said David Gushee, professor of Christian ethics and director of the Center for Theology and Public Life at Mercer University in Atlanta.

Read more: Israel's Grip on Evangelical Christians Loosens ? Forward.com

From the Torygraph

>>In 2012, the Court issued its decision rejecting the petitions and confirming the constitutionality of the law. [5] The majority of the Court ruled that there was no violation of the right to family life or the right to equality. They further stated that to the extent that these rights are violated, the violation is considered proportionate and therefore justified according to section 8 of Basic Law: Human Dignity and Freedom. The majority justices explained that the Palestinians in the West Bank and the Gaza Strip are considered to be "enemy nationals". This, for the majority, is considered a relevant distinction that justifies the law.<<

It is not preventing those of other than arab nations that are at war or have called for the destruction of Israel.
Protecting itself from a threat is not racist. When those states accept Israel and it's rights to exist as a jewish state, then there were be no problem. As long as violence is imbedded in their rhetoric and Israel is not threaten by those states, or people, the temporary laws will be terminated.
If the arabs/muslims want the laws changed, it is up to them to make peace with Israel.
Change the teaching of hate to one of mutual cooperation and brotherhood with the Israeli jews, and all other faiths.

By the way ... the Liberty was NOT an accident. Bombing American ships showing the American flag is as purposeful as it gets but if you shut your eyes really tight and click your heals together three times perhaps you can change history.
It's starting, Roudy! The egg is about to hatch! I wonder what flavor it will be?

It's starting, Roudy! The egg is about to hatch! I wonder what flavor it will be?

He is hooked, hook, line and sinker!

The bombing was accidental. Why would Israel intentionally bomb an American ship. THINK.

Well, to the neutral observer, reading these demented posts written, in many cases by Americans, that idolize Israel can be unnerving. It's like an alternative universe where everything is ass backwards. Luckily these partisans are few and far between and even the Christian fundies are starting to change their tune vis-a-vis Israel and that's a good thing.

"Support for Israel is weakening among evangelical Christians,......While hard numbers are not available, evangelical leaders on both sides of the divide on Israel agree that members of the millennial generation do not share their parents’ passion for the Jewish state; many are seeking some form of evenhandedness when approaching the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
“What is happening is that the hard line of Christian Zionists was not successfully passed forward to the next generation, because it was based on theological themes that are now being questioned by younger evangelicals,” said David Gushee, professor of Christian ethics and director of the Center for Theology and Public Life at Mercer University in Atlanta.

Read more: Israel's Grip on Evangelical Christians Loosens ? Forward.com
More mental masturbations? Israel is enjoying it's highest approval ratings among Americans. When will you guys give this crap up.

Forum List

Back