Kennewick Man...

I found this very interesting as I was taught the land bridge theory in school. The discovery of Kennewick man seems to shed some doubt on that theory.
It doesn't add doubt to the land bridge theory, it just shows that there was more than one way Asian people got to America. BTW, the suit with the Native American tribes was settled in '16 and he was reburied in '17.

Kennewick Man- Wiki

It doesnt refute the land bridge theory.
I say that to mean the possibility that the land bridge was the only method ancient people made their way to the Americas.
I used to think that. Then, we found a 10k year old boat. Then, we found evidence ancient Africans visited here. I see no reason to doubt the Asians used boats to get here 15K years ago

This theory is considered dubious on many levels by archeologists and other experts.

Why does it really matter?
Because the Racist Democrats do not accept the America is a legitimate country.

democrat racisttrdhfgjlhklhlj.jpg

It doesnt refute the land bridge theory.
I say that to mean the possibility that the land bridge was the only method ancient people made their way to the Americas.
I used to think that. Then, we found a 10k year old boat. Then, we found evidence ancient Africans visited here. I see no reason to doubt the Asians used boats to get here 15K years ago

I understand that they think Polynesians made it to the shores of South America and moved north.

Forum List

Back